Cheaters?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Cheaters?

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 90 total)
  • Replies
  • Fox Knoxx
    @fox-knoxx

@captsternn

For me,you’re THE CHEATER. How come, Blast Sparrow’s birds all have Pirate hats ?????Do you have accumulated 7000 black pearls or just took yours advantage. So, How does it feel to exploit an advantage over others honest players ? You know i don’t.

Edit: If you would like to get rid of the advantages that you have then simply Uninstall game and start from level1, like i did.

vinniejf
    @vincent-van-tonder

@captsternn
    Thank you for your post and for spotting possible cheaters, Us AB2 players need to get against all possible cheaters..

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Yes, Fox, I understand what you are saying and it is true that I can get all the “stuff” without really having to earn it. I am trying to get Rovio to fix it. Sure, I could start from scratch, but then the exploit is still there. I want it to go away. Apparently there are other bugs or exploits that I haven’t discovered and some people are bragging about. This issue has taken a lot of fun out of AB2 for me and I feel for others because now I know that there is merit to some of their conspiracy theories.

I keep playing for the same reason I played the original version, I like flinging the birds and knocking things down. I was very competitive before I found this issue. I would be watching the clock and play every three hours. If I woke up during the night, I would check to see if I was able to play a couple of rounds with the extra video ticket.

You can judge me all you want, but I am good with myself because I know I am reporting it and trying to get it fixed. And I can let people here know that they are not crazy, they are right. In fact, they are right about more than they know.

As for you question about the pearls, all I needed was 1,000. My screen shots prove I have just a few more than that. Like I said, I can spend all the gems and pearls and never lose them.

Nevermind
    @deaftalk

@captsternn

Stop acting “holier than thou.” You’ve obviously know about the exploit for months and you are only now finally trying to act like a saint.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

How about dealing with some reading comprehension, Deaf. I reported it months ago. I have reported it several times over the past months and updates. READ! Read my comments.

… look to page 6 of this forum for my comment on the matter, a threat titled, “Ermahgerd endless gems”.

On page 5 you will see another thread, “So long and thanks for all the fish”.

On page 3 you will find my comment titled, “Mr. Hank, Friend Request”.

Read! I am trying to get it fixed. There is no “holier than thou”. There is “something is messed up, here it is, please fix it”.

Edit: I am no saint, never claimed to be. I experiment with the exploit and report it all to Rovio. Ask yourself, why is it not fixed.

kelshe
    @kelshe

Thanks, Capt.

kelshe
    @kelshe

This might be a cheater…less than 45 minutes into a new week, the leader in my group has 145 points. Player is star rank 72, whole flock at 16, all the hats, gold slingshot. Cheater?

Anonymous

@kelshe I am at 217 already this week. It may have only been 45 mins for you, but my tournament started 2 hours and 4 mins ago (just after 10am, like every other week).

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Yay! I am in 3rd with 15. 1st has 111 and 2nd has 55. I am done. Cat is bouncing all over me and the keyboard. Y’all have a good evening.

And thank you, Kelshe and Vinniejf.

Nevermind
    @deaftalk

@captsternn

It’s not like you accumulated those numbers by not taking advantage of the exploit(s) you found. I know the same exploits and to get your numbers you have to do it over and over and over again. I think you’re just mad that you spent $1000 on gems only to find out by accident that you never had to waste that amount of money.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

$200, Deaf. I am not mad about spending the money. I just want the exploit fixed. I want things to be fair. Is that something you cannot understand? I reported it in detail to Rovio. Did you?

Nevermind
    @deaftalk

@captsternn

You reported it only after you took full advantage of it…you have all the hats, do you not? The only way you could possibly have all the hats is if you took advantage of the exploits, right? I’m guessing you never have to worry about leveling up your birds again, right? Yes, of course I am right, so stop acting like you’re a Saint.

Of course I didn’t report it. In fact, through private messaging, I will tell anyone who wants to know what the exploits are how to exploit the game.

Aeshna
    @aeshna

The biggest cheater in the game is Rovio.

They rip players off by putting prices up – arena tickets for one, players not getting correct rewards, changing rules with no explanation, selling the red pack and not delivering what was advertised, etc etc

And then they lie to you saying there is a problem with your internet connection etc etc

Sadly, it’s a brilliant game, that’s why I play it…..

Fox Knoxx
    @fox-knoxx

deaftalk

IF you’ll tell other players about exploit, you’ll ruin the game for US, who wants to play fair. You will create closed groupe of players,that can win any battle in arena any tournament, any challenge.So, it’s like doping in sport. For everyone else this would be GAME OVER.

DON’T DO IT

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

@mancala-parakin That “Zoom” player locates in my league now. Luckily on last position with zero.

kelshe
    @kelshe

@chucky-2

Thanks. Your observations are always spot on. I hadn’t considered time zone/geographical remove. Placed at such a disadvantage,one would have to play continuously, spending gems and money to keep up. Oh, wait…

Alvin Wong
    @alvin-wong

i am confused about this player. His score is zero and the update for level 16 birds came out this week. So if he has not been playing, how did he level up all his birds?

https://photos-1.dropbox.com/t/2/AABb1gP8lqKBPdg4XH4CZO1hQg74QSikK3TAA3ClTaMBqQ/12/218820386/png/32×32/1/_/1/2/image.png/EPzzz6QBGKMDIAIoAg/mYBSOsc_WcC4ywHebgL2P1-h4FOU0jI9r9n2tgxCpxY?size=2048×1536&size_mode=3

I hope this image came out. . .

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Sadly, Aeshna, I am starting to agree with you. I will grant that there are probably a lot of hacks, cheats, bugs and exploits and Rovio can’t know about them all. But they know about this one, they have known abut it for months. The last response I got was not pleasing at all. At least two major updates since then and still nothing.

Deaf, I am done with you. I reported this on the very day I found it. You would know that if you could be bothered to read.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@captsternn, no I didn’t report my findings to Rovio, but you did, so they know it for months. I have very good memory and I followed your posts here. I remember, exactly, when you reported this bug. That was time I started to play this game after several months of neglecting it. My birds were level 5, I was level 300 of 600 existing then… I spend money on game and to be honest I was jealous of you. I wanted to know what you knew, but There were no way to find it. I never tried to find bugs, I found them by accident, same as you.
    Do I feel guilty for exploiting bug??? No, I don’t. Not even the slightest. What I feel is guilt of spending insane amounts of real hard earned money on Rovio games. As I said I spent over 250 dollars just on this game. I spent over 800 on Epic…I spent close to 100 on ABO, ABR and ABS. I spent several hundreds more on telepods in ABSW II, Stella and AB GO. What Rovio did is discontinue Stella and ABSW II and completely change AB GO. Therefore, I’d say that Rovio is the biggest cheater. Maybe spending 2000 dollars over time isn’t that big, but considering the fact that I come from country where 25% of people are unemployed and where average wage is barely 600 dollars for those who are lucky enough to have job, I feel ashamed of spending money on stupid games.

Nevermind
    @deaftalk

@fox-knoxx

So if someone is rich and can afford to invest thousands of dollars into the game to get unlimited arena tickets, spells and gems to guarantee their victory every time, do you think they are cheaters? The exploits take time and effort and, yes, it will take some gems, but the only advantage you get is that you can get all the hats faster than most people in the game. I don’t know what’s possible at this point because I don’t remember when the pearls were implemented to do the math, but I have all the hats with 2,160 black pearls to spare.

Stop whining and just friend and pm me and I will tell you what some of us already know. I discovered it on accident out of frustration. Actually, I discovered both out of frustration. I wasn’t actively seeking to cheat the game. Even @captsternn is continuing to hypocritically exploit the game even though he’s pretending to be a person that takes the moral high ground.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Oh good grief. I am trying to get things fixed. Geez.

Whatever, Deaf. You are proud to cheat. You do not report such things to Rovio. I do.

Enough said.

Anonymous

Have to agree with @deaftalk

If one was so against said exploits, surely one wouldn’t take advantage of them as much as one has, irrelevant of reporting them or not.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

You know, Chucky, participating in this discussion has done me good and helped restore some faith in Rovio. You see, I was getting frustrated and they were a bit dismissive the last time I contacted them. But now I realize they were listening. Having all the “stuff” gives me no advantage. All of my opponents have all level 16 birds and the diamond sling.

The only real advantage I have is the amount of arena tickets, and that would require me to play non-stop. Fact is my ticket count stays about the same because I am just not into playing non-stop. That is why I am currently in 8th place and not 1st. I won’t be in 1st, probably not ever again. But with all the stuff I get through normal play, it really doesn’t matter.

Nevermind
    @deaftalk

@Capsterrn

All your opponents don’t really have the Diamond Sling. They just do that to give the appearance of equality and they’re likely don’t necessarily always have level 16 birds…look at their hats when you play them.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Hats are interchangeable, Deaf. Once you have them you can swap them out. Occasionally I do get a opponent with one level 15 bird, so yes, almost all the time they have the same birds and star count as me. Rovio is actually doing pretty good at this point. Thanks for helping me realize that.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Cheaters?

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.