Challenge Run Fix Status

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Challenge Run Fix Status

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 103 total)
  • Replies
  • SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Gah! It happened again. Yesterday I got promoted into the stone league. The Today’s League button showed stone and when I went into it is showed the prizes for stone but today I’m back down in the wood league.

That’s it, I’m done. Until this buggy mess gets fixed I’m not bothering with it anymore. And even then I probably won’t bother with it until I can get prizes that are better than 10 useless steel crates.

__^[]^__
    @wrioter

I think R/E should start a new challenge call it “Night Challenge.” You’ll have nothing but a black screen and a targeting sight. Another in the line of endurance challenges you shoot until you die, the fact that you cannot see any of your targets or avoid any incoming ordinance isn’t really all that different from the current challenge.

moi
    @moifirst

@asen Although this response is a little bit late, I want to thank you for your comment. It strengthens me in my belief that it is the best to stop playing the Challenge Run for now until things are fixed.

Asen_77
    @asen

@moifirst Same on my side. I also stop bothering with Challenge run at this moment. So now just get some rewards from not playing at stone league. Just a few accessories update and few items wins. Nothing that deserves any effort to play!

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

So my challenge run worked for precisely one day after The update. Instead of just spinning, it now is just locked and won’t open. And the challenge run is back in the daily quest. FANTASTIC!

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@aliaspbj same here.

Atleast we have spark run and event.

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

Well at least I got promoted from Rank Planet Eater to Rank Missing string! That must be the highest rank. LOL!

Lostyyy
    @lostyyy

PBJ same here will not open.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Lose a bug (or two), acquire one new bug in the process. This seems like some kind of perpetual motion machine.

PS. I was able to see results from yesterday but after that I have been unable to open the challenge run view.

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

@lewie4 the fix in the latest update just created a new problem and now the challenge run is locked and it’s back on the daily list. So those who can’t get into it because of the latest problem can’t finish daily quests again.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

It think it’s time for a “JARSU!

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

It’s been a long time since they have given us any “apology tokens,” which seem way overdue.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

I’m also locked out of the Challenge Run (iOS). And for the second day I’ve got a “Start A Challenge Run” as one of the tasks in the Daily.

I would say the minimum compensation should be: automatic Challenge League promotion by the number of days the bug is in effect; Tokens and/or gems to cover the losses due to the inability to complete the Daily Quest.

Poncho
    @poncho

Agree.  I really regret spending 2500 gems on this; wish I had used them for a fifth character in the spark run instead.  It’s very suspicious to me how the challenge run keeps going from working to not working.  Even when working as planned, it isn’t fun and the rewards are paltry.  It was just a way to separate players from their gems or money.

Asen_77
    @asen

Today I also can’t play Challenge Run @lewie4. After update to 1.46.3 played till yesterday, but today when I try to start this part of the game it just blinks for a less then a second and doesn’t start the home screen. Playing all other parts of the game and have internet connection. iPad mini with iOS 12.4. Can’t finish Daily Tasks because of part Start a Challenge Run that is unplayable!

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@asen we’re aware that many players are experiencing this. The team are working on it and hope to have a fix released soon.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Interesting … very interesting 🤔

I haven’t been able to enter the Challenge Run because the view disappears almost instantaneously (see above). But there seems to be a way: kill ABT, start ABT and immediately press Challenge Run, Devastator and Start Run button. Obviously you have to be quick – very quick!

Challenging Challenge Run

There seems to be some players who are able to start the Challenge Run – probably without difficulties – as can be seen from the screenshot.

ping @asen

Asen_77
    @asen

@grimlockdown Nice. Really worked! Succeed to play Challenge run and to finish Daily tasks! Thanks!

Lostyyy
    @lostyyy

Well done grimlockdown. yes you do need to be fast.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

This morning I got promoted to Tree league and had no trouble getting the Challenge Run view. Either R/E got the Challenge Run fixed or the quickly disappearing Challenge Run view is a problem only in Ice league.

cuxdavide
    @davide

i’m in the bronze league but i have the same disappearing problem… i’m 20th, the first have 2.5 million points….

xssight
    @xssight

I get that bugs happen in software (and I’m annoyed), but why the Challenge Run is a requirement for Daily Quests is bad game design. I lost the first Daily Challenge after I paid for the Jungle because I happened to play my three free Challenge Runs right away. If you play the night before, you get punished. Why do the dedicated players who actually shelled out the gems/money for the Jungle and Challenge Run have to start potentially paying to beat Daily Challenges all of a sudden?!

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

Today I can play Challenge run again, Devastator speed slightly increased, and playing him now much more comfortabe (for me). Not sure, but difficulty also increased, because hard to pass 3-4 lvl espetially if jungle. But I like it. Thanks for fix! About compensation. Challenge run – greatest update during last years. With very nice rewards. Spending JUST 2500 gems once, we got unlimited acceess, and can obtein rewards every week. Rewards, wich can be better then 2500 gems just after one week, if lucky and good player. And I saw many such good players ingame, wich already have green crown Devastator, and taking first places in challenge run. I don’t understand, how compensation can help, if usually all players get those “sorry tokens”? Weak players become stronger, but strong – even better. Giving compensation to only affected by bug players most probably imposible or hard. So personaly my compensation – worked challenge run. I think R/E doing their best to fix it asap. Thank you! For casual players, which playing few hours per week or month, such “gifts” like 2k sorry tokens – very nice and make them crazy happy, but also change nothing in their casual game life. Its my own opinion, and I also like to get those tokens or other compensation, espetialy if I was lucky and bug not affected me :) But to be honest, this change nothing, espetially in Challenge run competition.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

Compensation is basically an apology from the developers. It’s an acknowledgement that they screwed up and are genuinely sorry and are offering something as an act of contrition.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Challenge Run Fix Status

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 103 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.