Challenge Run Fix Status

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Challenge Run Fix Status

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 103 total)
  • Replies
  • __^[]^__
    @wrioter

On IOS today update 1.46.4 for a fix

Asen_77
    @asen

Just updated to version 1.46.4.0 and play one Challenge run and here what I see:

08320F41-109C-468E-A4AC-BD7545C7F33F.jpeg

cuxdavide
    @davide

ahahah optimus prime rules

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Seen him almost the whole week in my leaderbord. Today on gem waste Sunday he isn’t there.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

5000 EVENT tokens, but problem was with challenge run … I can’t play challenge run more then week. Week before stupid update I got 10 legendary crates. Now, after making challenge run more harder, I also getting legendary crates. So 5k tokens – very weak apology! I dont need them, I dont need apology 100 times! R/E TEST YOUR UPDATES ATLEAST ON YOUR OWN PHONES! Tired of apology … Next update – next apology.

Also saw optimus in my leaderboard. I think if you unlocked challenge run but still dont have devastator, system offer you not promoted 15 lvl devastator to play, like we have in events. And leaderboards show your highest promoted bot.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

Still broken: Last week I had the bug (twice) where I was not promoted because the score appeared to be only my last run, not an aggregate of all runs I’d done. And last night I did the run 3 times and after each time I was kicked out to the main screen, returning to the Challenge Run, the leaderboard just kept displaying “Play Event To Enter Leaderboard”- The runs were obviously done as the Energy Level was empty (iOS v1.46.4.1)

__^[]^__
    @wrioter

It’s Baaaaaack, I can’t get back in after my first run of the challenge this day. The quick flash of the screen for the challenge run exit itself.

rey
    @snowmonkey

Was having the same issue but seems to be working now.

__^[]^__
    @wrioter

Seems to be working for me this mornin, also

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

Yep bug is back in the latest version

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

@lewie4 challenge is busted again. Was working this morning on my iPad and now not accessible. This blows.

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

So I was able to access in the morning, but not in the afternoon. Not sure if it is a bug or it is meant to do that.

__^[]^__
    @wrioter

Played one run of the challenge and now locked out

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I was hit with this bug too and just like @wrioter after first run. But I was able to enter the Challenge run by killing ABT, starting it and being very, very quick in starting a run.

__^[]^__
    @wrioter

Good job man, I, myself, am just not quick enough and lost a sure thing promotion

Otter
    @otter616

I’m glad and I’m sorry it’s not just me.

I can play the jungle run challenge exactly once per day; all three freebies and can spend as many gems as I want to keep going. But once I exit I’m locked out until the next day. No way to check scores, no way to continue to compete. I have to wait until tomorrow to see if I advanced.

This is so frustrating. I’m on an iPhone 8 fwiw.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

I’m having the issue also. Was in 1st place, will likely not even place now.

At this point, I want my 7500 Gems back. This feature is useless.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

So, the latest bug. After not being able to play the challenge run for the last 4 days, I went to collect my “winnings” this morning. No dice- just threw me into the new week with no chests. This thing is a serious piece of crap.

Update: It looks like I’m still in a “current challenge”- I’m still on the last level I was at before the “can’t access” bug, and it’s indicating a promotion, rather than “collect reward” on the countdown.

rey
    @snowmonkey

My challenge runs were ending at 10pm MST since the recent changes. It’s a little before 8pm here now. Just looked and now it says challenge ends at 3pm tomorrow. WTF? Did I miss a day or is this a very long day? Anyone else getting this?

__^[]^__
    @wrioter

Same issue here, challenge run has moved from 10:00PM to 7:00 PM No heads up given, arbitrary change to jerk us around. 🤡 JARSU

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I guess we have to go through random end times. Being an off day, I wasn’t planning on even going back into the game until 7:00 PM to do the challenge run since I did everything else earlier today. It was 3:30 when I read @wrioter post. I looked at the challenge run and it said promotions in 1:30 hours, so 5:00 PM. Good grief.

__^[]^__
    @wrioter

same thing happened to me, came home from work and noticed it got moved up by two hours – contacted support with the issue

cuxdavide
    @davide

i think the system try to find 20 users for a list, if can’t find, it shift you at next time zone. i solved the problem by start at least the first run some hours before the end, in this time is more easy to find other 19 users to add in my list

Lewie4
    @lewie4

The issue with the changing timezones should now be fixed :)

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

Second week in a row that I’ve not got the chests from completing the weekly Challenge Run quest. Sent in a ticket and was told “this (issue) affects a big (sic) number of players across different devices”, so at least we have official confirmation that the feature is broken.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Challenge Run Fix Status

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 103 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.