Challenge Run Fix Status

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Challenge Run Fix Status

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 103 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@papakarlo

How much time would you need to spend playing to earn 2,500 gems from this?

bastet
    @bastet

It seems like the fix from yesterday has un-fixed itself today because it’s back to crashing again. As noted earlier in this thread, pigs now do insane amounts of damage fairly early on. For those that can play, that is. The start as fast as you can trick no longer works for me.

Not to be all negative, I’d also like to agree with the earlier statement that this is the best addition to the game in a long time. From my point of view, that was 2500 gems well spent.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

Yep, still broken here too. Plus on the one chance I did get to play, I had to watch 6 videos to recharge Devastator because every time I completed one I’d get something along the lines of “Video not completed” even though each video was finished and exited correctly. So it seems like it is even more broken now.

Poncho
    @poncho

It worked for me last night, but this morning I am locked out.  However, a new update has been released and the challenge run has been removed from the Daily Quests.  This needs to be made permanent.  And I think we are entitled to an explanation from Rovio as to why this feature is so unreliable.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

I’m playing on Android 9 phone and challenge run is working fine now. Got promoted yesterday and played 2 runs today. Hope it will stay this way!

Asen_77
    @asen

I am playing on iOS iPad mini and also works fine for me. Also get promoted yesterday and today played only one run till now!

moi
    @moifirst

Could it be?
    Would it be?
    Well, it definitely should be!

This was in the Newsfeed:
    sorry.jpg

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I wasn’t promoted yesterday and today I cannot enter Challenge run unless I use my own trick.

moi
    @moifirst

Up till today I had no problems with the Challenge Run, but now I’m unable to start one.
    So at last I’ve also joined the Challenge Run Problem-club.

Asen_77
    @asen

I am playing after update, but yesterday with 140% promotion bonus and 6 runs ( one of them with 10 gems spend on reload health ) get almost 1 mil points and they were not enough to go tp upper league. Hardly get more then 50k points before bonus. Once i reached 45k points I get two impossible to be killed WMT that shooting lava balls against me constantly till they kill Devastator, or flying pigs are starting to fulfill the screen till the moment I am down again.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@optimuspig usualy I got near 100 gems/day, hardcore playing (before they add challenge run). So its 25 days for me. Or I can buy them. Its near 30sec :)

Last two days was increadibly hot in Challenge run – so many players with max promoted Devastator. Every day I has 10-11 players with green crown in my list. Others green star and few red crown. I needed to recharge 2-3 times and sometimes pay for revive. Its mean many players can play challenge run now. I dunno, how my game from version 1.46.3.0 became 1.46.3.1 because I turned off automatic update.

Yes, it’s hard to pass 3rd lvl and above But I think its was good idea. Just imagine in one list 12 strong players, who try to be promoted, and spending gems for recharge – even now they need to spend alot time for this. 10,20,40 gems its not so much, but its 12 runs x3 lvls =36 lvls! Its alot! 7 Spark runs or 36 usual missions! With same bot. So, if next update insane shotgunners and WMT-14-rockets-to-kill apear at 2nd lvl, not at 3rd or 4th – I’ll be happy.

moi
    @moifirst

After  the latest update (Android v.1.46.4.0) I’m able to play a Challenge Run again.
    So for me this type of problem with the Challenge Run has lasted less than a day. (In contrast to several other players.)

Asen_77
    @asen

@papakarlo Only big update are from app/play stores. Update with change of the last number is automatic and can’t be stopped. It is just updated when you start the game!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@papakarlo

And how much time do you spend playing on this each day (a few minutes?  hours?)

I’m just trying to decide if it’s worth spending even more time playing the game.

It’s already a grind, but it’s manageable just doing the daily quests and the special event runs.

I don’t think I’d want to add more than 10-15 minutes to my day playing this Challenge.

Lostyyy
    @lostyyy

Challenge Run has gone back to not opening.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@optimuspig

Too long. It’s so slow that I decided not to even bother. Not until they allow other bots to be used.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@asen thank you. Actually I never mind about updates, their numbers etc till its became so important and any new update more dangerous then previous ;)

@optimuspig
    before challenge run game take like 1-2 hours/day if I free and want to win event. Not always I want to win event – don’t need or like this one we have now – dont have promoted 3-head streakers because I dont like play them. So usualy near 1 hour. But challenge run made from ABTF hardcore game. Yestarday my list was full with very strong and crazy players, 14 green crown and played till challenge ends just to be promoted to silver … When competition ends, 11th was with near 3mil!!! 3mil and not promoted! 3mil was hard to get even before they make CR more harder. So, I spend near 4hours yestarday just playing, not saying about often checking the scores during day, 4hours just to be promoted to next lvl, its not even sunday! Atleast they made CR more harder for all, so now at 80k devastator die like a pig, and I dont need to play from morning to evening and whole night.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Sounds like they populate the challenge run leaderboards with fake players like the events.  With all the issues people are having even playing,  and as time consuming as it appears to be,  can there really be people in significant numbers playing it for hours and hours a day and spending who knows how many gems?  seems implausible.

Also, apology tokens are now in the news feed.  5,000 I think, although I was not sure exactly what my total was before I claimed them.

Poncho
    @poncho

Yes, it’s 5000.  This means Rovio thinks the Challenge Run issue is resolved, but it isn’t for everyone.  Now, they need to refund the 2500 gems we spent, only to be locked out.

Asen_77
    @asen

@fortressmaximus Yes – 5000 tokens. Why for this event is not to ask???

Asen_77
    @asen

I am playing on iPad mini iOS 12.4. Game version is 1.46.3.1 and I didn’t see any new updates into App Store. I am continuing to have issues with normal play. Only way to play is if I restart the game and be super fast to get into game. Didn’t see anything changed, because WMT are hard to kill for me too and once i meet some after first cave I am dead …

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

I noticed they deliberately held back the 5000 tokens so they could not be used to purchase Greenlight. A very cynical move and totally expected.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@papakarlo

Yikes, there’s no way I’m going to spend 2+ hours a day just on this Challenge Run thing

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Playing my first challenge run starting from Monday and so far without any issues. Got promoted everyday so far but it’s taking more and more time and gems to do that. Complete a whole week and being promoted every day will cost massive amount of gems and time. Started with purple crown… Far not enough… Went to red crown still not enough. Now I wasted almost all the sparks I had and I am at 195% promo. Can compete a little bit now with couple of recharges. But don’t know if I’m gonna make till last stage on Sunday. I’m sure I’m not going to do this every week. Playing the normal event as wel… 3 hours a day is minimum like this.

Lostyyy
    @lostyyy

Still not FIXED

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Challenge Run Fix Status

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 103 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.