Challenge Run Fix Status

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Challenge Run Fix Status

• @lewie4

Can we have an update on challenge run fix? I still just get a message that it’s checking scores. Coming up on a week now.

Also, can you please stop making the challenge run a daily challenge event? It’s not fair for those of us with that issue.

Thanks.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 103 total)
  • Replies
  • deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Same here… Can’t complete daily challenges for one week because of this bug. Some compensation would also be appreciated. Tomorrow new week starts… I’m curious if I’m able to play it again..

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@aliaspbj We’re working on the issue and hope to have it fixed this week. Sorry for the inconvenience

Poncho
    @poncho

I never had the “Hold tight” issue in the Challenge Run until today.  I agree with posters who recommend removing this from the Daily Quests.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

It’s removed from daily challenges for 2 days now.. Thanks for that!

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

Thanks @lewie4! I got to complete my daily quest today.

otter
    @otter

I will NOT buy into until they fix the bugs and or reduce the price!!!!!! I’ve bee playing since day 1……….

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I too am now locked out with it perpetually checking scores.

cuxdavide
    @davide

o well…. yesterday at the end of the week i haven’t take any prize (was in the silver league)… today, after 2 runs, i’m still at zero points (i should be around 600000 with bonus) and no people in the list… in the past days i see people with 5 million points, they spent a lot of gems and hours of time…. hope they won some prize, at least i haven’t spent nothing

Lostyyy
    @lostyyy

WHEN IS THIS GOING TO BE FIXED??????

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I synced my game with my second device and was able to collect my winnings and am back to being able to play.

Not that it matters. I haven’t been able to compete with all the green crown Devastators, so I haven’t gotten past stone league yet. (Well, I did once but a bug demoted me back to stone and now I have a bronze colored name to remind me of how I was screwed over.) And in the end, what amounts to ten steel crates is nowhere even close to being worth the time and effort it takes.

moi
    @moifirst

I’m beginning to lose hope with the challenge run.
    Yesterday I had a little over 1 million points and was in 2nd place. Although there were 9 hours left to play, I didn’t spent any diamonds to recharge because number 11 had less than 100,000 points (and number 20 only 6000).
    To my surprise I saw this morning that I ended up 20th (with over 1 million points!) and had no promotion.
    To make it even worse, I played 1 run today (about 300k points), but when a few hours later (after recharging Devastator) I wanted to start my 2nd run, I saw on the leaderboard the message “Play event to enter leaderboard”.
    So I’m just sick of it all.

Btw, I didn’t continuously experienced the checking scores issue, but only for very short periods which didn’t gave any further problems.
    EDIT (2 days later): And this was for the Event Run

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Sounds like my decision not to spend 2,500 gems to unlock the Challenge was the right one.

Asen_77
    @asen

@moifirst I am waiting to see any additional information from @lewie4 that Challenge run is fixed. Till then this are problems that probably are known and working to fix them!

moi
    @moifirst

@asen Thanks for your message. I’m aware that these problems are probably known to R/E (well, let’s hope so), but I was so angry (I could be a bird) that I had to send that post. (OK, it was some sort of gut reaction.)
    However, things got even stranger (not worse) after my second Challenge Run. In this 2nd run I collected about 500k points (including bonus), but who could sketch my amazement when I saw that in the new leaderboard I was 1st ( of 2 contestants) with 900k points. Apparently my “lost” points were included again.
    Note: I think  that after my 1st run I was 7th in a league with  about 20 players, so this looks quite like an improvement.

Asen_77
    @asen

Perfectly understand what you mean … I am on the pretty same position. Unfortunately I have problems too with leaderboards, so at this moment just playing some runs when have time and what happened – happened. Once they fix all this issues, then I could play more this run and to look more on them. Till then didn’t get angry if something like this is happening :)

Asen_77
    @asen

@lewie4 New Glitch probably!

BC279752-6B37-4050-ADCC-36A76871851A.jpeg

5D55540E-B663-4494-A28C-7F27F14FA033.jpeg

3566FE59-FE36-442F-AA9E-8DFB51DC94CD.jpeg

711C4E3E-1846-48F6-BD3A-D24FE00EB2F0.jpeg

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Just wondering how much time you guys are spending on this new Challenge every day?

The game already sucks away over an hour a day for me, between completing the Special Event and the daily quests, and the Spark Run.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@optimuspig Last week I did one challenge run Monday through Friday, two on Saturday and three on Sunday. I ended up in Stone league and was 7th (or something) on Sunday. The prize? At least the feeling was the same as opening 10 Steel crates. And of course something like 15 minutes for each run.

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@asen that glitch should be fixed in the next update

moi
    @moifirst

Surprise, surprise!
    Another glitch appeared. When I want to look at the scores of all the players including myself by using the button “Todays League”, the whole app crashes. Reinstalling the app made no difference.

I don’t know what caused this issue. I’m using v.1.45.5.1 (Android) which was functioning well up to a few hours ago.

Note: It looks like everything else is functioning correctly including the Play Event button. After a run it gives you also your position (and of the ones very close to you) in the league, but as already said the total view can’t be shown without crashing.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Mine is also crashing when I try to look at the scores. Started yesterday for me. Was able to do a run and got yesterday’s results without any problems. On Android too.

Edit: Looks like it is has been fixed.

tek
    @teknovice

still says checking scores for me.

havent gotten any prizes despite being able to play up to the first 2 mondays. Then got the dreaded “checking scores” error.

@lewie4
    –   when it gets fixed, can they make the challenge run just one turn instead of three?  Its an endurance run and it takes time.  but to have to do an endurance run 3 times to compete effectively, its a real time consuming chore.

moi
    @moifirst

@sntrooper @lewie4  Although the Todays League glitch seemed to be fixed today , it has returned again.

moi
    @moifirst

Today another example of what I told almost 3 days ago. Despite a high score I ended up at the 20th position.
    challenge run remain.jpg
    I think I’m quitting this Challenge Run, because it takes too much time and the rewards are miserable especially with all these kind of bugs.
    The only reason I’ll play it in the future will be for the daily quest (if it will return there) or if I need to shoot some extra blocks, pigs or whatever for the daily quests.

Asen_77
    @asen

@moifirst Sorry to hear that :(. Probably problems are much bigger then they are expected. Probably is really time to stop waisting time before we have info that all is fixed and working normally. This result more then 2 mil points are with spend gems and it is impossible to be on 20-th place …

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Challenge Run Fix Status

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 103 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.