Bugs & Feedback

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Bugs & Feedback

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 285 total)
  • Replies
  • lichki
    @lichki

Has any one of you figured out what 1x, 2x 3x etc chance mean? I suspect 1x means 1 in 10,000 hatches at least. So 10x means 1 in 1,000 hatches which could possibly means it is all about your luck so frankly it does not matter much to actively participate in those 5 star bird events.

aux80
    @aux80

Feedback, make it so there is a selection feature when selling birds. Being able to select multiple birds to sell at a time would make things a lot easier. It would also help your servers, because the game has to establish a connection to the servers every single time you sell a bird, leading to the ever joyous “too many requests” error message. Not asking for anything fancy here, just a way to sell multiple birds at once, similar to what you can do with photos in the photos app on any iphone. Look there if you need an example of what I’m talking about. You can select multiple photos and then delete them all at once. Simple.

MrIpkiss
    @mripkiss

Yes, thats what I’m talking about.
    And perhaps the option to sell the birds that are stored in your messages as well.

Oatsey1983
    @oatsey1983

The UFO event finished while I was asleep, I had 90 ufo’s, was on to win the persoinal challenge rank 2 which was an extra 40 ufos – that would have gave me 130 in total enough to get the next 5 premium tickets!

I woke up this morning and I have received nothing, no gems or tickets from event!

Our clan was rank 1 too yet we didnt receive the genms for that either.

The event has just vanished with no rewards! Has anybody else had thisissue, its really annoying as I spent gems last night to get enough ufos to get 5 premium tickets

lichki
    @lichki

Yes I get the same thing too.

Vitinjo
    @vitinjo

hi,

new here but very frustated…spend 3*1350 gems…many premium hatch on this event..didnt get premium hatch and gems from event in the morning…and today open three premium eggs with maximum chance,10x to get ufo bird and nothing…rovio wtf…didnt spent nothing on game…but this is ridicilous if they wont money…

lichki
    @lichki

Like I have speculated before – 1x chance probably means 1 in 10,000 hatches, so 10x chance means 1 in 1,000 hatches – have you struck lottery before – if you have not, this game is probably not for you.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

Not being able to play offline is the biggest problem. Even in AB2 I can play all except the arena. gifts, and watch videos when I am in the subway with no data connection.

Time to uninstall I guess.

Mancala Parakin
    @mancala-parakin

I got the app today and it won’t load past this.?

Startup Fail

Joleen Reitz
    @joleen-reitz

Anyone know why I can’t get back to the levels? I’m on a island where the hatchery is and I did everything there and I’ve clicked on everything I seen? What am I missing

Hammer
    @sam-waters

Getting a lot of server not responding or lost connection lately. Lost quite a few scout missions that way which are very valuable as well as Arena turns.

Feedback. Are you going to do anything about the pairings in the Arena sometime soon? I mean it’s so enjoyable getting pitted against players who are 2x and 3x higher the level than I am.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

Instead of forcing us to grind for premium hatch tickets for a chance to get “Red”, why don’t they just sell him to us?

More likely than not you will end up with a bunch of garbage birds with premium hatch.

Daniel Palmer
    @daniel-palmer

Been getting lots of critical server errors. It’s caused me to lose scouts and red tokens. I’m really trying to get Red and these glitches just might be what prevents me from getting him. Please fix and pass out some tokens as compensation.

Putte
    @puttekula

Why dont do a separate sticky thread for all those clan seekers?

Markus Brezel
    @martinb

The long waiting time for scouts to spawn is what kills the game.

Are you out of your mind? Nearly 1 hours for 1 scout? And the prices for gems in order to revive them is beyound illegal.

This is something you would expect from thieves, not a serious game company.

Come on. And the “berries” are dropped very seldom.

At least have the courtesy to reduce the time down to something more humane like 20 minutes.

Or do as you wish but don´t expect more money.

Redar Abdulrahman
    @redar-abdulrahman

Unable to login on server error message. See screenshot:

Mancala Parakin
    @mancala-parakin

Tips:

1. Make Evolution a $10 paid game. Gems, leveling up, and special events are already too cost-prohibitive. It’s like you have to play every day to keep up lest everyone has more team power than you should you skip a day. Furthermore, I spent a good $50 looking for Red and got rotten luck, though I’ve run into dozens of players with our favourite cardinal. I’d happily buy the game and start over. Heck, I’d buy Red too. Until then, Evolution is a wealthy man’s game.

2. The gang’s all here! Looks like somebirdie sprung a leak! How is this possible, let alone legit? Rovio ought to stop this.

3. Missing content descriptors. The game should be rated for not only infrequent/mild cartoon or fantasy violence, but for infrequent/mild suggestive themes and infrequent/mild profanity or crude humour as well. The content per se doesn’t hurt me, I’m just confused as to who the target audience is. From what I see, Evolution is geared toward people who grew up playing the originals, hence the more “mature” themes. Still, I should know what to expect before playing, no matter my age.

Best of luck in resolving these matters. Keep soaring.?

Mancala Parakin
    @mancala-parakin

Just suggestions…

Markus Brezel
    @martinb

Rovio won´t do shit about changing anything which lowers their income.

Freemium Games are engineered in such a way that a) they trigger addicts, b) make them spend endless amounts of money for stuff which is practically worthless.

Even 50 Euro or Dollars is waaaaaay too much..

Hell, you get a full PC Game for this money.

Watch South Park “Freemium isn´t free” to see what I´m talkin about.

Just out of curiosity, if someone offered you 50K Dollar worth of ingame currency, I bet my ass that you still won´t be able to unlock everything with that amount.

Cemozi
    @cemozi

Hi People ;

Have 2 Problem.

I’m at lvl 10. when i search for clan  nothing shows up. when i was lvl 8 (I Belive) On search there show up some clans but didnt meet requirement at that time. Now i dont see any.

2 Problem is My Team. there is only 3 slot is open how do i open 4. and 5.?

ı saw people with lvl 8 that have 4 birds in their team. with lvl 11 already 5 birds.

is this a bug with me or do i miss something

Markus Brezel
    @martinb

You need to finish some parts of the story in order to unlock the other slots.

Most clans have highere level requirements.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

@mancala-parakin The original gang looks “ugly”!!! For all the birds they should allow you to pick the look from what is available to you. Why can’t they just leave Terence as the big red round ball??

How many premium tickets did you burn thru to get them all?

Mancala Parakin
    @mancala-parakin

@hubert-lo None, because they’re not my birds, but those of the top clans. Just the screenshots are mine lol.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

<p style=”text-align: center;”>I bet someone either has a secret code or maxed out the plastic to get premium tickets. Not few but tons of them. Even a 10x premium tickets will get u 1 better bird and the others are all 3 stars (or worse) garbage.</p>

Divelucaya
    @divelucaya

Today when I opened the game I saw I had 1 message. When I opened the message box it said there were no messages. Since then, I have learned that friends sent me daily gifts, but I have received none. I usually also get gifts from friends beating pyramid battles but have received none. If I have new birds that do not fit into inventory the message indicator is still off, For example, if 4 new birds do not make it into inventory, the message indicator shows 5. After getting the birds into inventory the indicator is back to 1. I have restarted my device and still no luck clearing it. This sucks because I am losing out on heart gems.

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Bugs & Feedback

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 285 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.