Best mission choices

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Best mission choices

Viewing 9 replies - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Replies
  • sukerman13
    @sukerman13

@zhianjo, when you go to a mission, some arrows will show up ( up arrow and down arrow ). if you want to shorten the mission completion,press the up arrow and that will reduce your pigs , but will also reduce the time to the finish of the mission. it is up to you how many pigs you will give.a mission can be reduced maximum until its half.you will also see the time to the finish,according to the pigs you would like to give.
    example, a 24-hour mission can be shorten up to 12 hours,only if you give pigs ( i think aprox 1900 or 1600, but now i do not really remember )

zhianjo
    @zhianjo

@pampeans and @sukerman13

ok i got it thank you both for explaining.

wrw01
    @wrw01

@gradientturtle7 @arceemega

Suggestion for the next update: all transformers that are selected for missions should not be able to run or be automatically selected to run regular nodes until the missions are complete.

I have noticed in the past week that if I run 3 missions of 9 transformers the transformers that are automatically selected for the node replacements are the same as the ones in the missions. I have 34 transformers and 9 of them are on missions for 8 hours. It is now very common, every day, twice a day, to have to stop playing because all my 5-6 replacement transformers in regular node play have been automatically selected and are the same as the ones on the missions. This is now a common occurrence.

This is occurring each day now and this aspect brings playing the regular nodes to a halt until the missions are complete. It seems very strange that the game is always selecting the same 5-6 transformers that are on missions. After clearing the Lab I run missions. Then I play the regular nodes to pass the time. But in the past week regular node play is now being stopped until the missions are complete because the replacements are locked out.

So, I suggest that any transformers selected to missions be automatically shut out of being selected as replacement transformers in regular node play. The game will still have 25 remaining transformers that can be selected for regular node play.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

I pick my transformers for missions in part according to which transformers I want to see selected for node running.

At least, that’s indirectly the case — I leveled some of my favorite TFs up first so that they’d be the best choices to run missions.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

Does the arrow have to be pressed/clicked each time to add a pig, or is there some faster way?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Nope, gotta hold it down.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

If you don’t have enough “Sneaky” TFs (the ones with a magnifying lens identifier), Jazz is probably the best substitute.

My guess is that it’s because he’s essentially a Bumblebee variant.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

I hope to level Windblade up at some point to be one of my “sneaky” ones.

But I have three others of those, so my priorities are a third “smart one”, plus a couple of additional warrior ones (I have 4 of those, but I like to have all 3 of my Grimlocks available in a competition).

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Best mission choices

Viewing 9 replies - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.