Arena Season 9

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 9

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 343 total)
  • Replies
  • angryde
    @angryde

@suzyq Go Suz, huge congrats! You have been SUCH a trooper. Nobody deserves it more! I’m still trapped in gold – SQUAWK!

Yocki
    @jacek-jedrzejowski

Yeah, I’m still in gold too. Thanks to rovio (damn you!!)

I feel kinda “cheater” because I joined ladder 1.5h before end. But I was not only one who “cheated”. I got to ladder where all ppl had 6k or so. I needed to grind some to become 3rd. Got screenshot 20 minutes before end. I was 3rd. I checked once again 1 minute AFTER end. I WAS seeing me on 3rd. Could click “claim”, spin my 3 star wheel and got promoted. But… I was sleepy and did not. Woke up in the morning and guess what. Found myself as 4th. Some guy (who wasn’t even on my ladder 20 minutes before end) jumped to 46k (he’s G40 btw). Wonder if I spun in the very evening and got promoted, whould I wake up in gold again?

There is really no point to play arena anymore :(

Suzy
    @suzyq

@angryde

Thank you, I hope you will be joining me soon :)

Timber
    @timber

I missed one of my objectives in gold yesterday and today I was placed in a completely different group of players starting at zero while everyone else is on their second day. Several of my birds lost the mastery they gained yesterday. On a good note, it seems I am not able to lose a battle today and only stopped, still in 15th place, because I ran out of time after 41 battles. I’m happy to battle on without submitting a ticket if I can win battles and make all 3 daily goals.

I’ve also noticed over the last few days that the GPM video does not load the first time I attempt to click on it, friends rolls are not available every time, the daily shell/stone does not show up on schedule and the cave video will not show up until I leave the cave and reenter.

As I stated, it’s not worth it for me to submit a ticket. I abhor surveys and never fill them out but I am getting very close to filling out that irritating “Rate Angry Birds Epic” survey and giving them a score much lower than the game deserves when it is working correctly.

Hi, My name is Tim and I am an addict…and a hoarder…

DD
    @toolow

@timber This is strange. If you see my screen shot earlier, you appear to be 11th at the end of the league.

Timber
    @timber

This is actually the new league which started Sunday afternoon or Monday morning.

IMG_0774.PNG

DD
    @toolow

@timber Thousand apologies, I thought you were referring the last weeks’ league.

metztli013
    @metztli013

Piggy McCool trick doesn’t seem to be working as it did before for me… Brought my power down to like <1600 but nothing will come up in the arena under power of 3200. The only thing that changed is that they seem to come up as CG opponents rather than “real” opponents (unnamed players). Anyone else experiencing this as well?

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@timber
    Frogboy is my friend :) USA guy :)

DD
    @toolow

As the 5xRR was running, I spun 6x on GPM and finally got the elusive Dragontooth and RC Robot after waiting for over a year. Together with Dragonscale and Remote Control that I obtained 2 weeks ago, I finally have a not-too-shabby flock of birds. Switching from E-Paladin / Wizard + Last Will / Capt’n + Finisher to Samurai/Wizard/Spy and using the newly completed sets enchanted to E5, the difference in arena battles is as night-and-day. For those who are blessed with the sets many moons ago, you have no idea what a relief this is. After struggling so hard for so long even with max player level birds, basking in the quickening with tears of joy, the sight of the opposing birds laid waste in 1 turn for the first time is a sight to behold.

I was ready to give up league promotion and just score 12k per day to secure from demotion. Even with the new set items and new team, I was content to just stay in the league. But after a grueling half day, I’ve managed to pipped EMI (whose score largely remained unchanged since day 1) and squeezed through to Diamond league with 3rd place. Yuan managed to top the board earlier with spurts of tens of thousand. But Challenger clinched the gold after coming about 2k from behind me in the last few minutes.

S9W7End.jpg

Content for now but still quivering from the battles, I can almost feel the tantalizing power of the dark side while mindful of the emperor that is Rovio.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

Many congrats on getting your place in Diamond you certainly earned it.

I know how you felt about getting Dragon’s Tooth, it took me about a year to get it as well, can’t tell you how happy I was as I was just about to stop playing in the Arena altogether as it was just getting too much. At the same time I also was able to get other complete sets. The feeling of actually being able to compete at last was tremendous plus I could actually start grinding and achieve something, it certainly turned my game around.

Have fun :) :)

Jewlsdeluxe
    @jewlsdeluxe

Hello, I apologize if this is the wrong thread but I couldn’t find an answer with a simple search. Does anyone know what the special “rainbow” emblems do? I’ve come across them twice now in the arena. My opponent’s banner had a regular emblem with a sort of glowing rainbow effect on it. It didn’t seem to behave any different than it should have, so I was just curious. Thank you!

Jewlsdeluxe
    @jewlsdeluxe

Thank you, @toolow. I appreciate your response.

angryde
    @angryde

@toolow I love how you say “give up on promotion… and JUST score 12k per day to secure from demotion:” For the love of the sweet baby Jebus… the MOST I’ve EVER scored in a single day is 10,500!! You, my friend, are the genuine article!! XD

DD
    @toolow

@angryde More like a burnt out jerkin at the end of the week. XD

DD
    @toolow

Seriously?! Is this Double-Trouble or +1 Mania season?

S9W8D3.jpg

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

#4 and #5 are @winkwink who is a member of this forum. I hope they will let us know what they are seeing on their board as you got a person with different scores before and will hopefully solve the mystery.

It also looks like you’ve got another forum member on your board as well at #6. Unfortunately, I can’t remember their forum name at the moment ?

Edit
    Just remembered their forum name @nelja-kaksi

Yocki
    @jacek-jedrzejowski

@suzyq are you on my board this week? I see Suzy player but not sure if it is you :)

Suzy
    @suzyq

@jacek-jedrzejowski

Not sure, does this help

Screenshot_2016-12-23-01-07-07.png

Yocki
    @jacek-jedrzejowski

@suzyq nope, “my” Suzy has no ABN suffix :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow @suzyq That double score can happen if you get a score but it doesn’t get registered on the server. Then the server shows both scores. The old score which is from server and the new one which is from the device. One of those “Your device is synchronised. latest progress is available” messages can fix this.

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer So far, those entries seem to persist till the end of the week. Wonder if it may be replaced with another player later or what the player gets when he tries to claim the rewards.

EDIT- But since my board data must have been from the servers, surely that means the local score must have been registered, does it not?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@jacek-jedrzejowski the answer is simple; you have @suzyq ‘s evil clone on your board: Dark Suzy!!! …..which is just like regular Suzy except she wears a dark hat.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow What you’re seeing is the data that the game downloads on your device. On the server side, it is already fixed. However that means the extra score you obtained may or may not be registered on the server as the updated one. There is still a chance that it still registers the old score and neglects the extra points you might have gained during the non-synchronous activity period.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 9

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 343 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.