Arena Season 9

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 9

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 343 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bubbley Since rebooting the week didn’t help, maybe you’ll have to wait for another season reboot or until Rovio finds a proper way to fix this.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@datguygamer

Yes, I did manage to get Elite Witch :) :) Fortunately, I had 79 Stamina Drinks but had to use 75 of them to catch up with everbody. I’m 4th at the moment on the event board but will probably finish 6th, but I’m not worried as I’ve got the new Elite class which was the main thing.

Screenshot_2016-11-05-12-45-14.png

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@suzyq Nice but try to stay in those 2 star spots though. You needs mastery after all.

Dani
    @dlmiller626

So am I understanding correctly that we are basically all on the cheater list with Rovio? Week 9 of season 8 I was competing with a cheater TYPEK. I was grinding like crazy for the whole week trying to keep up with him. I was just determined he was not going to beat me with cheating. He got zeroed out on Sunday and I ended up with 1st place for the week. (Wish I had done a screenshot…) I wonder if that has anything to do with getting put on a cheater list? I have never cheated ever. Rovio needs to fix this.

Dani
    @dlmiller626

So am I understanding correctly that we are basically all on the cheater list with Rovio? Week 9 of season 8 I was competing with a cheater TYPEK. I was grinding like crazy for the whole week trying to keep up with him. I was just determined he was not going to beat me with cheating. He got zeroed out on Sunday and I ended up with 1st place for the week. (Wish I had done a screenshot…) I wonder if that has anything to do with getting put on a cheater list? I have never cheated ever. Rovio needs to fix this.

Dani
    @dlmiller626

Somehow my question posted twice. Sorry about that.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I was promoted to Stone, I’m happy :)

I did what @kennymcc did a few weeks ago. It really works :)

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Now that the Arena GPM is only giving out Diamond Level rewards, they should change to reward wheel to include LC’s, FE’s, Snouts, and Shards. The number of rewards could increase as the League is increased. The items that the wheel has now are all useless.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@smwforever45

@angryjohnny

“Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi. You’re my only hope.”

I am still unable to connect to FB. I am hoping you and any other brainiacs can give suggestions.
    If I log out from Rovio I finally see friends but of course I lose my progress in Epic.
    If I stay logged in to Rovio I only see porky McCool.
    I have tried deleting both apps but it didn’t help. Is there a logical order to install them.
    In FB settings, under apps I can’t see how to add Epic. Do you see Epic listed there ? I have tried everything including one response from Rovio. I am convinced it’s something screwy with Rovio.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@dallasreds There are a few things you can try.

First thing; you mention logging in to your Rovio account but did you make sure that you also logged in to your Facebook account in the game?

With the apps; there have been issues in the past if you are logged in to a different Facebook account in the game than you have logged in on the actual Facebook app. even though you might have logged in on the same account try this; log out of Facebook in the game, close down the game, log out of your account in the Facebook account, start the game back up, login to your Facebook account in the game (if you get a question about giving permissions make sure to accept). after that you should be able to log back in in the Facebook app.

You can check the settings for Epic for Facebook if you go to Facebook on a computer and then go to the right side menu and Applications -> Games. In the next choose to go to “Your games” in the top menu. In that page Epic should be listed with its settings (if you click the cog).

If it still doesn’t work you can try to log out from Facebook in Epic, go to the Facebook page and remove the game from the page I wrote about above. Go back into Epic and log back into Facebook making sure to give all permissions.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@angryjohnny
    Thanks for taking the time to help. I will try all of this.

Timber
    @timber

I actually lost a battle this morning!

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@bubbley

@angryjohnny

I have always had just had 1 FB account. I just can’t think of anything that caused unsyncing. My 2 choices are: 1 keep all my friends and all my progress in game gone or 2=empty friends list and all progress restored. They wrote me back and said it was quite a problem. They said if I set up a new email address they could copy my progress to it. Thanks bunches for your help.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45
    What did I try few weeks ago :)?

Jenn
    @jennt

So….I just lost Chuck in an arena battle. I’m not talking KO’ed…he was knocked out and completely dismissed from the game!!!! I can see no reason for this! I took a screenshot during battle and after I won so you can see how Chuck was removed from the game. UGH!!!

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@jennt try reporting this to rovio

Jenn
    @jennt

@sam-spargo Ok, I will. I wasn’t sure if I was missing something or if a crazy glitch really did boot my bird from an arena battle. I thought maybe I’d missed something that another ABN member might catch! SIGH ROVIO

Timber
    @timber

I’ve been considering quitting arena for several weeks due to the “grindfest” required before the recent update/rebalance and the number of cheater encounters.

The only thing keeping me going for now is the hopes that reaching the diamond level in season 9 will grant me access to the new banner sets.

;)
    @winkwink

This is strange, since the update sometimes the last couple evenings I have had CG arena opponents with lower power rankings, but in the morning and midday there are waves of higher power opponents. Version 1.5.4 has definitely made it harder to win in the arena, and for the first time since season 1, I was not able to advance, only making it to #5 behind some serious grinders. Good luck in reporting glitches and cheaters to Rovio – I have tried about a dozen times and have only gotten generic responses that did not address or rectify the problems I documented and sent them. Fun game, but getting less so these days…

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

This opponent had only two birds
    Screenshot_20161114-180758.png

Suzy
    @suzyq

Just had a message from Epic to update. Anyone know what changes they made? Maybe they are just getting stuff in place for the event that’s happening this week?

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@suzyq no update for me

metztli013
    @metztli013

@smwforever45 Grats on reaching stone! I’m still in wood league, this season has not been kind to me. =( Forgive me, I haven’t been able to keep up on the forums, what were you referring to when you said you did what kennymcc did a few weeks ago?

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

I got the dreaded objective “win 50 games w/o using a support ability”.
    I used Samurai Dragon / wizard bones set / Seadog bomb bell bola set.
    Valiant TJ emblem. I won 2 or 3 and got no credit then got credit for the next 5 games. Anyone see a problem with this team or is the objective just buggy? Thanks

DD
    @toolow

@dallasreds Did you use Seadog additional attack, Samurai’s or Wizard’s defenses?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 9

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 343 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.