Arena Season 7

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 401 through 425 (of 1,143 total)
  • Replies
  • Jim151
    @jim151

I have seen the bar near-filled, but no M13 or higher, which I find odd as many of us here have Birds higher than 12.

I’m about to face a strange team. A near filled 12 Red, and empty 12 Chuck, and a near filled 11 Blues. Not sure how that combination is possible.

Pointless
    @pointless

I am beginning to think that if the Bird is over M12, it is “reset” to an empty M12 default, which would explain what we are seeing. The Teams I am meeting that have ratings north of 2000 are showing this. To confirm my suspicion, hopefully someone will encounter and check my Power Team (Paladin/Wizard/SeaDog), which are all M13.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

4 people are within reach of me on the board.
    Not quite safe yet. D:

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

That’s some intense competition you’re having there @smwforever45. Here, my board is totally on 0 except for me.

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 I have the same score as you, but will end the week in 4th, 1800 points behind 3rd :-( I received the ‘Win 5x Battles with Sea-Dog and Spies’ objective today… and that was that, 3000 points lost, no chance to advance. Sigh. I was so close. Congratulations!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryde C’mon you know you have the chance but you won’t take it as you never use your coins to buy classes. :D

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    Hey mate, invest some time to catch up, I had to as well :P

All of my Top 5 caught up to me and I had to grind another 1k points. Currently FIVE points ahead of #2. I’ll look back about half an hour before the week ends.

Suzy
    @suzyq

I was determined to be in the top 3 and did a huge amount of grinding as #2 was as annoying as a mosquito and had to put a big space between us. With less than an hour to go I have 67130, #2 58255 and #3 52935. Hope nothing changes, but as long as I stay in top 3 that will be fine.

drobbinsjr
    @drobbinsjr

What a bunch of crap Rovio. I was in first place by 1800 + points (58,630) and with exactly 2 hours to go Rovio puts in a ringer at 80,070. F U Rovio!

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@drobbinsjr That sounds more like a cheater than something from Rovio. I have never heard that they have added someone to the leader board in the middle or end of the week before.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Was overtaken in the last minute and missed just TWENTY points to #1… but finishing in 2nd was still enough, I’m now officially in PLATINUM!!! :D

*squeals like a Yoshi*

I did not spin up the shards… just some stuff for the banner :P

EDIT: There’s someone called “DmitryIsACheatingMF” in my new league. LOL

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@smwforever45 sounds like someone had a cheater in a previous leader board :-)

Atom
    @atom

Yeah, I had “Dmitry” in my board last week and got knocked down to 4th because of it. I also didn’t have the time to grind the 6K points it would have taken for me to make 3rd. I submitted a request to Rovio but nothing came of it as usual.

Fluffy
    @flufflemonster

I was busy playing Mabinogi this week and I didn’t really have the time to accumulate points in my Platinum league. The first place was insane, over 100k, second and third were around 80-90k. I was around 56k at sixth place. I didn’t really care because I knew those people had a lot more time to spend than I have, or, they’ve been resetting their objectives. This is the first time I have not advanced a league. Hopefully, I’ll do better this week.

Also, because my connection is not the greatest, I’m seeing quite a few ‘Unnamed Players’ Rovio keeps giving me whose birds and banner are level 61 and 15 mastery. It’s funny, because they all have diamond banners, but no legendaries. Sneaky cheaters, or Rovio being silly.

I slay them, nonetheless. Hopefully, no one else comes across these ‘Unnamed Players’ because they are quite powerful. :P Still, the connection issue is troublesome, and I do not wish to come across these again.

Pointless
    @pointless

@drobbinsjr the cheaters are certainly still around, unfortunately, although less prevalent in my experience. This is most likely due to the players giving up on the game more than any action from Rovio (really, what is the point if you get everything without actually playing? Lustre will wear off fast).
    A lot of us have experienced the bitterness of working the grind all week, only to be bumped by a cheater. It is a real possibilty, and the reason that I will always make sure I’m first or second, as third can become fourth in an instant.

Suzy
    @suzyq

Finally made it to Diamond. My board is full of names but at the moment only 3 of us are playing.

@drobbinsjr
    @atom Sorry to read about the problems with cheaters. It’s disheartening to lose a top 3 place to a cheater when you have worked so hard to get there and then have to do it all over again.

I can’t understand why Rovio don’t do anything, @smwforever45 posted the name of someone who is obviously very proud of being a cheater, and wants everyone to know.I often wonder if the cheaters lead their lives cheating in the real world. I agree with @pointless that people are probably leaving because of them for the reason he gave.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Grinding taken to the extreme.
    Either that or #1 is able to reset his objectives.
    13 people on my board did all their objectives – hopefully that’ll die down a bit…

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@flufflemonster that is very interesting because I am in diamond and unless there is another player called Fluffy you are in my league! You have just over 7k. We do have a cheat in first place. He jumped over 6k in less than a minute. Unfortunately I didn’t have a before screen shot but I am taking plenty now.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Seems like you always find yourself to be in a tough board and here I am alone again in my Diamond League board with 8K points. On that note, there is a way to reset objectives but….nah, maybe that guy in #1 is just grinding a lot.

metztli013
    @metztli013

Those couple weeks where the boards were empty have ruined me. I’m lacking motivation to grind to the top 3 =/ Stuck in platinum again this week. I fear I’ll be stuck here a while lol. At least it’s only week 6/12.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    Please can we swap?!? I haven’t had a calm league in at least two months! XD

I guess it has to do with date and time settings? I don’t want it to backlash on me so I’d better play fair, lol

Anonymous

@smwforever45
    Have you tried waiting a few hours after each week completes to spin the wheel and start the next week? I think if you do it as soon as you can, you end up stuck with a bunch of other people who are also anxious and willing to grind a lot. I have no proof of this, but I haven’t been in a crazy competitive league very often since I started doing it that way a few months ago.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@poptimus I have tried that and there’s no guarantee that it’ll work. I’ve had easy boards starting the next minute just after the week ended while a very tough board even after starting almost 12 hrs into the next week. It depends really. The method you suggested isn’t a sure way.

@smwforever45
    I would if I could. Otherwise, it’s getting boring. Right now, there’s another one my board with just 200 points and all the rest are at 0.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@poptimus
    Could be possible. I always fetch my rewards right after 10 PM, lol

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@poptimus the method of waiting a while to get a less competitive board used to work but it doesn’t anymore. You are placed in a random board even if you have not spinned the reward wheel now. You just don’t notice it until you start the new week.

The reason you have not been in a very competitive board lately is also because of this; before all the people who was quick at getting an early start in the league week were placed in the same board(s) so they became very competetive, now they are spread out over several boards instead.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 401 through 425 (of 1,143 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.