Arena Season 7

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 1,143 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@napoleongl
    Pardon my lack of knowledge. That’s where country and culture differences come through! I always associated Pekka with females even though I never saw anyone carry that name here… did see a male named Yoshi on TV though. XD

@all
    If it’s true what I believe it’s no wonder requests take so long to be answered – have you ever had a closer look at the ticket numbers you get? Mine was 1282691 which I opened up on June 1. Not even a week is over since then and I see @pointless having a ticket with the number 1287061. If my assumption is correct that the ticket number is actually the 1,287,061th ticket Rovio received, and not just a random number (which I doubt), that would mean they get about 5,000 new tickets a week. Sure, they’re not all actual support questions – but that’s a LOT for only a few support members. I for my part bow down to Pekka, Ellie and the others!

angryde
    @angryde

I am so frustrated with the arena at the moment. Today I missed a daily objective… fair and square. I just… finally… before the update… got my birds to M12, secured my E10:52/52 Blessed Set… and was beginning to enjoying the arena. Now, I’m back to getting destroyed by teams with an APR 300 points above mine. M15:L60, all elite classes, super banners, full sets… APR of 1650… and no amount of McCool resets helps. Aarrgghh!!

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@angryde I have not seen a single team above M12 lots with Elites and fully enchanted weapons. Have Rovio fixed the problem with higher Mastery being weaker?

I have seen 3 Elite Pirates this morning. How is that possible?

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley probably because a few people have already been able to finish the game due to glitch.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq I suppose. I thought that even though some players had open gates they were still time locked.

angryde
    @angryde

@bubbley I had three opponents in a row @ M14… APR of 1750-1800. It’s so frustrating! I’ve encountered elite pirates too… hence my annoyance! Rage!

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbly yes, for the majority of us even though our gates are open we can’t go to the last level and the Golden Cloud yet. @suikyo was one of the people who managed to finish the game and get the new class, so I guess there must be others who could do the same. It’s very strange how it effects different people’s games in different ways.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    Still going well with my 52/2-52/3 enchanted Angry set and my Elite Paladin/Wizard/Capt’n team at 9/11/9 mastery and 52/52 set items…
    Sorry to hear you encounter those strong clowns already… although a high power rating isn’t everything, sometimes strategy helps more than pure power. It’s Rovio’s stupid auto-play that makes power teams beatable.

@bubbley

Yeah it shouldn’t happen, but a few people have a glitched game that opened all the gates in the event which allowed them to get all the ingredients early, AND access GPC early too.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@angryde @suzyq @smwforever45 oh well we were going to meet Elite Pirates eventually.

I really worked at Mastery from 10 to 12 and drove myself nuts. I will take it more slowly this time. Incidentally if you don’t need snoutlings (I still have 800k from all the grinding last time) King Pigs Castle is currently giving me 80 – 86 mastery points per bird. SRC is giving 39 – 45. Paper is also better than sea stars. You have to pick your teams careful because they buff far too much on autoplay and for goodness sake don’t watch.

Suzy
    @suzyq

Hooray, I’m no longer a very Angry Bird. I just had an email from Pekka. He has put me on a board of my own the same as @smwforever45 and will be promoted on Sunday. I will still be doing my objectives even if I am alone. Also my score was transferred as well.

I must say I do feel sorry for the support team as they must be drowning in a sea of complaints at the moment. I hope for both them and us that there are no more disasters and things can go back to normal very soon.

@angryde
    sorry you are having a rough time. Fortunately my highest birds are only at 10, and because I am still short on some complete sets I’m in no hurry to go higher.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Did you hear that @smwforever45 ? Now you have competition from @suzyq on your board. Better look out :-)

Suzy
    @suzyq

@angryjohnny That made me laugh. @smwforever45 is in no danger of having to share a board with me, although I’m sure it would be fun. I maybe didn’t word it right, we will be on 2 separate boards.

orinocopl
    @orinocopl

[quote=Author]Hooray, I’m no longer a very Angry Bird. I just had an email from Pekka. He has put me on a board of my own the same as @smwforever45 and will be promoted on Sunday. I will still be doing my objectives even if I am alone. Also my score was transferred as well.

I must say I do feel sorry for the support team as they must be drowning in a sea of complaints at the moment. I hope for both them and us that there are no more disasters and things can go back to normal very soon.
    [/quote]

I got the same. Hope it will work

Suzy
    @suzyq

I’ve got my fingers crossed but I’m sure as Pekka is dealing with it, it will be done.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@bubbley
    How is paper better than seastars? As far as I know they both give the same filling to the enchantment bar. And you can’t craft better stuff from either one.

@suzyq
    @angryjohnny
    Uh oh. XD
    I laughed as well. But there’s no danger, we’re on two separate boards, and even if we weren’t we’d still both get promoted :D

(Also, @suzyq, you may not be able to see the empty board you’re in but that’s no problem, I think. I get Silver league rewards from the wheel and I guess that’s enough to prove I was put in the Silver league even though I can still see my Stone league. I asked Pekka about this though, just to be sure.)

It’d be cool to be put in an actual league with one of you, though. :P

Anonymous

@bubbley
    Yeah, I was gonna ask the same thing about paper vs. seastars as @smwforever45 did. I assumed they were the same for enchanting purposes.

@roviobeni

I’ve still received no response to my arena demotion ticket. It’s #1282619. Hope you can help! Thank you!

roviobeni
    @roviobeni

Hi guys,

Because of the unfortunate issues with the new update, our support team is really busy trying to reply to everyone in timely manner. I can however assure you that they’re doing their very very best to get back to you all as soon as possible.

Also if you haven’t already checked our FAQ, there’s some info about the issues, in the ‘hot topics’, over here: https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us/sections/200629393-Hot-Topics

Once again, so sorry for any inconvenience caused by the update!

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

Hey guys!

Good news for me. Rovio has finally answered my ticket (about drop back to Wood and points loss) and, they’ve come through!

They modified my game file so that, in the game file I’m in Gold league. They explained that this won’t be reflected in the game until Sunday. Until then, I’m alone in my “new” Wood league (checked it and that’s true) and I will win by default Sunday as I have no competition there now and then I’ll be promoted directly to Platinum as would most probably have happened.

I achieved Diamond last season for the first time and I’m even stronger now so I’m happy that the game will now reflect my true progress after the season change Sunday.

Thanks @roviobeni for pushing things for us there and thanks Pekka from Rovio for taking care of this.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@pixelyzed glad that Pekka came through for you as well. Like you I was in Diamond for the first time, but only for one week so I’d like to get back there for a longer stay. I’m also in a new Wood/Gold league and on Sunday I will go to Platinum.

Good luck

@smwforever45
    glad you said I might not see an empty board. When it was first changed I saw an empty board, apart me at #1. Later, when I looked 13 other people were on it. I did write to Pekka asking him about this before reading your post unfortunately. I’m sure everything will be fine.

Many thanks from me too @roviobeni, you made a difference.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So you think you have seen it all? @angryjohnny @smwforever45 @pointless @suzyq @graugeist @angryde See this:

Me vs Me?

That is my team against me…like wtf. That’s my team back when I was M12 and no, that’s not some other opponent, that’s me with same profile pic and name just with less power at Mastery 12! I am being pitched against my own team. I have never seen this happen. This game is plain weird. :/

Suzy
    @suzyq

@datguygamer amazing, must be strange knocking yourself out hehehe

Pointless
    @pointless

@datguygamer how strange! Are you fading out of the family picture now that you have interacted with your past self?

And great news, I received an email from Pekka stating the same as @pixelyzed and others. Will apparently be in Platinum next week!

Thank you all involved at Rovio @roviobeni

Suzy
    @suzyq

@pointless that really is great news :) Also a big thanks to @bubbley for encouraging us to not give up pursuing our tickets.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Great to see they’re finally pushing it, so yay for Rovio, at least for the moment :P

@suzyq

Messaged Pekka again as well, just to be sure. But I’m optimistic :)

@datguygamer

Now if only the AI’s play style reflected how you were actually playing back then. If I ever met myself from the past my past me would act so stupid probably XD

Pointless
    @pointless

I am now a little worried about Rovio’s fix. I also was promised a completely empty Wood League until the end of the current week, but I now see it is populated, albeit a different one than yesterday. I am first, but now unsure whether I should be trying to advance (to Stone again…yuck), or will I be bumped to Platinum as promised?
    I am now spinning a Silver wheel, however, so maybe things will go (somewhat) as promised?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 1,143 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.