Angry Birds Epic Update History & Changelog

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Update History & Changelog

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 396 total)
  • Replies
  • tinostar11
    @tinostar11

That’s cool that Cave 9 is basically a different version of Old Nesting Barrows 6. Love to see what randomness we going have with the pigs when it comes to which ones actually come out.

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

That is so cool. Why don’t I have it? :[

Also max level is 33 now

And another SAD news.. King Pig’s castle, now all 3 of them only drop 4 sountlings. Not 100 :(

I assume iOS wont get the new hat update for Matilda just like we never got the one for Chuck? First time I’m annoyed to not be on Andriod. You guys are getting updates first and while the gear may just look different, its still kinda disappointing. :(

But King Pig’s castle, wow Rovio, thats low. Only 4 coins? Guess its time to play the heck out of that level before the iOS update or just not update until I’ve got a good stockpile.

Djaj88
    @djaj88

I have noticed on the big island map screen, their is a setting cog icon to the bottom left. When clicking on it, it has settings, such as volume and such, but one in particular is a keyboard, that brings up a text box that’s label “enter your code” I haven’t found anything else about that, tho.

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

I have another game ID that I use for trying out various tips to see how they work. It hasn’t gotten the new Matilda “Moon Priestess” hat yet while my other ID did (shown above)….and I use an Android device.

I’m really rather annoyed about the changes made to the King Pig’s Castle. :-(

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

Has everyone gotten the Moon Priestess? I didn’t get it after upgrading.

wolkenwand
    @wolkenwand

@chinolatino im not gotten it yet. At first i though it will unlocked if i play after midnight just like @mistychristie did and the class name suggest, turnout my hypothesis false.

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

Lol hmm.. so there’s n way to get it except “randomly” ?

wolkenwand
    @wolkenwand

@rhinofreak dont know for that, lets wait for more information on this.

gfowcl
    @gfowcl

When is Rovio going to fix the massive friends bug? After the recent update, I can’t start any battles that require a friend’s bird, I can’t ask for purple gems from friends, I can’t clear my friends log of requests. Pretty much everything friend based doesn’t work and there are a ton of people complaining about it in the app reviews and Facebook. It’s been almost a week now that I can’t progress in the caves because of this.

Anonymous

I suspect that you can’t access friends that are on a newer app version than yourself. My wife has already updated; I haven’t. She can access me; I can’t access her.

With different app versions across devices, that is a problem.

gfowcl
    @gfowcl

That’s an interesting thought and makes sense. I’m on the newest app version though. And so are some of them as I see their icons progressing through the new caves.

abirds954
    @abirds954

This same problem manifested when .12 was released on Android a week before iOS.

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

the game updated on windows phone today. :D finally

taifun76
    @taifun76

@rhinofreak … I agree finally update to Windows Phone.

I’m thinking that there were few major bugs/exploits in 1.0.12 and Rovio just didn’t want to give those to Windows Phone. So they went straight from 1.0.11 to 1.0.14 on Windows Phone.

pancaro
    @bertellifabio

1.0.15 for ANdroid is OUT and i noticed that:

– ”speeding time exploit” no works anymore.

It seems they have ”fixed” that.

Can you confirmo on thaT?

Gemma
    @gemma-r

Windows Phone update was released, got it yesterday.
    A few more caves and the 25 max experience cap raised.
    Still not getting friends free golden pigs rolls though.

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

@gemma-r : are you sure? I am getting everything I am supposed to. So far in windows version, I encountered no bugs. Same with the android version.

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

I upgraded to .15, but didn’t see the Moon Priestess changes. :(

Gemma
    @gemma-r

@rhinofreak it’s been 3 days now, and no free rolls. Yeah, pretty sure. Are you on WP? And you get them?

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

@gemma-r : I am both on android and on WP.. and yes I am getting rolls on both the systems.

Gemma
    @gemma-r

@rhinofreak
    why am I not? :( :( :(

Red
    @james1562

Matilda’s Pan attack is different. I don’t know if it’s new. She no Longer jumps up and hits the enemy with the pan she just stays in the same spot and hits the pan on the floor, something like (sorry I’m bad at explaining). It was a heart-shaped pink pan.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Update History & Changelog

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 396 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.