Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,576 through 1,600 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@AMslimfordy, @alitaki

Then wouldn’t the bird have stars around its head? He says he is not seeing the stunned stars…(or is that just an interface feedback foible?)

Suppose I should go read your link!

Thanks,
    sutekh137

alitaki
    @alitaki

Ok, so I’m not crazy and this actually is happening. I’m going to play closer attention to see if it is indeed happening due to harmful effects. Thanks!

Chris
    @chriss

I never succeed when the daily objective is “don’t heal your birds”. Can anybody tell me what Rovio means by “healing”?

TomC
    @tomc

@chriss Any banner item effects that give you more health (like Vitality) counts as healing so if you’re using those the objective won’t count. And of course things like Paladin healing, and any other headgear or set item effects.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@chriss and @tomc There is a “help with daily objective” thread that talks about this topic.

With regard to this particular objective, having vitality on your banner does not count as healing. But revive abilities of Chuck and Blues do count. You just have avoid using Paladin, your healers (you can use them but don’t do any healing), weapons with hocus pocus, and other set item and banner effects that cause healing. I have managed to do this objective a couple of times.

Cositirijiyas
    @cositirijiyas

HELP ME my battle is freezing, I lost some battles in past for the same reason.
    I closed the app for refreshing and when I returned the battle is marked like lost.
    PLEASE GIVE US MORE CHANCE, NOT ONLY 3!!!

Chris
    @chriss

@tomc @kerravon Of course I did not use any healing birds like Paladin, no set items that will revive birds no other obvious things. My banner does not heal either.

If the birds are knocked out and revive again after 3 turns, does this count as healing?

When you got this objective, what birds exactly did you use?

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@chriss No, “coming to” after being Knocked Out is safe.

Chris
    @chriss

@amslimfordy: then why did I not get this objective? What birds/banner do you use to get it?

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Samurai, Rainbird and Rogues can work. Take away revival sets and healing weapons.

Perhaps it’d be more helpful if you listed your details so we can point out the issue.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@chriss I have used Marksmen with Robot and Plushies (for extra health), Canoneer armed with the golden gun and Samurai armed with Dragontooth. My Banner had a Blessed Idol top and the flag was whatever gave the most health.

hohepas
    @hohepas

Hi there. Have thoroughly enjoyed EPIC without glitches! However, after purchasing some coins to improve weaponry for PvP, and the Chronicle Caves, more and more often the game is closing at random times, either during and after, or at reward time. This has meant losing battles (which I can cope with) but most annoyingly losing coins on Eagle’s Mercenary Birds I have purchased to assist a battle!! (This is getting out of hand!) Is this occurring frequently for other gamers, and are ROVIO able to reimburse or offer some type of compensation for this major PURCHASE glitch? What have others done when this has happened?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@hohepas Yes, Rovio can reimburse you if you contact them with your issue.

snyke
    @snyke

I have had the same problem in three seperate battles. My opponent’s banner has had “Protection from Red”. When attacking the banner, my opponent’s Red intercepts the attack. My opponents gets a turn and when it is my turn again, the bird whose attack was intercepted cannot attack. It is not stunned and has an active circle around it but I cannot use to to attack my opponent or benefit my own birds. In each case, I had to quit the game an took a loss. Is there a way out of this if it happens again or do I need to wait for the update to fix it?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Noticed today that most of the trainers are open for business, offering classes I already have (I have all).

Doc Mayank
    @doc-mayank

A bug: When I attack a bird in the arena, sometimes I get stunned. I can imagine if I get stunned by a weapon, or a banner-effect… But how the hell do I get stunned when I am the one attacking?

Also, sometimes the opponents birds heal for more than normal (2000-3000+) while they do not seem hacked. I can’t seem to screenshot this since it occurs randomly and still haven’t found a pattern in it.

I’m lvl 41 with mostly lvl 7-9 birds, in silver league.

Edit: Encountered another bug. No idea if this is already known out there. My Blues and Chuck only revive once during the whole battle, whereas the opponents’ two birds with the revive set, revived multiple times. First time I’ve seen this.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@MVNLA2

Are you sure the classes available are not ones you have achieved Level 10 mastery in? I thought that when you reach level 10, that headgear became available again at the respective trainers — or did that bug get fixed?

Maybe they made the bug worse. *smile* I might bug out of my CPC grinding to see what headgears area available…

Thanks,
    sutekh137

EDIT: I verified that the classes I have that are not level 10 yet are “Sold Out”, and the ones that I have leveled up to mastery 10 (or never bought in the first place) are all available again. In other words, the bug of them reappearing once you reach level 10 persists, but this bug is not new, AFAIK.

bbmnky
    @rachele-walter

5 times today in Arena, my birds froze and I had to restart the game, which caused me to lose the battle. FIVE TIMES. This is becoming beyond ridiculous.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@mvnla2 This has been seen for a while. Don’t repurchase. You just lose currency.

@doc-mayank
    There are many effects that can cause you to become stunned. For example, check the banner’s abilities.

Doc Mayank
    @doc-mayank

@amslimfordy I checked. I even checked any abilities the birds might have had, or curses they used.. The only curse I know is Chuck’s curse which fills up rage chili and may stun. None were effective during that time.

Various other bugs but I think other members might have already mentioned these: A stun lasting longer than 1 turn without the opponent having the Grand Slam set, and opponents birds reviving quicker than your own birds, when the latter were knocked out first.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@doc-mayank For more information about Knock Out/Revival times, see here:

Angry Birds Epic Bugs

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@doc-mayank The set bonus for the Blessed Idol/Blessed Blanket set is increased healing for birds by 100%. If you combine this with Matilda’s Sweet set (+25% healing), you can get very high levels of healing (>2,000) depending on the max health of the bird when Matilda uses Matilda’s Medicine (Heals by 30% max health in arena).

Thorondor
    @thorondor

Last night I got my Arena objectives reset 5 hours ahead of schedule, this was accompanied by extremely slow response, and at one point, I had about “328,890 days remaining” or something like that, only 900 years, which then update correctly. At midnight, right on time, they got reset again, and the Golden Pig made his normal sacrificial appearance. Now I have an extra set of Arena objectives without any cheats.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@thorondor — This has been know to happen from time to time due to server issues. It happened to me once right after midnight. Though at the time I had none completed it did reset a loss for me.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@sutekh137 — Yeah, I you’re right. Somehow I was thinking it was just your first class to reach rank 10. Apparently I didn’t notice that the number of trainers open for business was increasing when there were just a few.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,576 through 1,600 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.