Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 401 through 425 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • SexBoBomb
    @cakaw

RED KEY GLITCH:
    I could be mistaken, but I believe that there is a glitch with obtaining the Red Key. You are supposed to obtain it, according to several YouTube videos anyway, after completing the Mouth Pool level. For myself and a few other commenting on YouTube, we never got it after completing the level. If this is in fact a bug, it could be game ending as I’ve heard that there may be some equipment behind the red door necessary for finishing the game.

Chris
    @chriss

@cakaw: As @amslimfordy already said above, the Red Key is now obtained at the end of Cave 1.

SexBoBomb
    @cakaw

Ha, and I read through the comments before posting this. Must’ve missed that one. Thanks.

Setrino
    @setrino

Hi, I am using Android 4.4 Samsung Note 3.
    I have a bug for Yellow Bird when in the home menu which freezes the game. When I clicked on the Yellow Bird, and went to remove one of the sword items, it sold both of them (!!!) and then froze the game (although the message that you must have at least one item has appeared, but still sold both of them).
    On Force Stop I was able to quit the game and play on restart just fine. But now in the forge menu or the yellow bird menu, every time I access them, the place for sword item is empty and after that it freezes the entire game, I cannot click anything from then on.

Seyten
    @seyten

Hi,
    in my first save game i had a bug where my silver coins / snoutlings ar at – 2 billion. Rovio doesn’t answer since Monday.

So I started a new game. Now I’m nearly at the same level an i got another bug.

When i try to attack, the blue circle around my birds are between them and i can’t attack.

What I have to do now ? Does anyone have an idea?

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@dheemazzz Rovio Accounts sync progress to the cloud, not the device. So when you sign out, there is no device data. This allows users to maintain multiple accounts on a single device without overlapping.

@seyten
    Restart your device.

Beispiel
    @beispiel

Hi! I have just finished the level “Mouth Pool”, the one with ten round battles, and I would expect something like red key for reward after that level. Instead only the blueprint of Skill orb for yellow bird came out but nothing else.

TomC
    @tomc

@beispiel The Red Key is now at the end of Cave 1 in Chronicle Caves.

TomC
    @tomc

@Admins Will the first post of this thread be updated with all the bugs not currently listed or is the first post only for issues Rovio doesn’t already know about?

This is the bugged Skull Orb blueprint everyone’s been getting from the overworld treasure chest at Mouth Pool.

Some cave level prizes appear to repeat existing blueprints but overriding with better stats so maybe this item will eventually be replaced with a complete data one.

Dheem2
    @dheemazzz

What I’m asking is there anyway around the syncing that often interrupts battle. What if I spent gold coins to enter the dungeon, and in the middle of battle the sync process takes me back to the map screen. Thus, rendereing the coins useless.

hlnunes
    @higorlopes

I finished the game (not the cave, just got the five eggs), after that, starts an animation and my iPad has disconnected, the app crashed and when I try to get back to the game, starts the animation but it does work correctly and keeps repeating, Prince Porky should give the crown to the King, but it doesn’t happen, they “keep talking” forever, nothing more happens. And I can’t do nothing, there’s nothing to click, to close the animation, NOTHING, basically, I can’t play it anymore.

I’ve already tried to reinstall the game and login with Rovio account, but keeps the same bug. I have installed in my iPhone too, and the bug still there. I don’t know what to do, Rovio need to fix it, I need to play :(

(Sorry for my bad English)

hlnunes
    @higorlopes

I finished the game (not the cave, just got the five eggs) right after, starts an animation, my iPad lost the connection and the app crashed, when I try to get back to the game, the animation restart but it doesn’t work correctly, Prince Porky should give the crown to the King, but it doesn’t happen, they keep “talking” forever, nothing more happens, there’s nothing that I can do, there’s nothing to click or to close the animation, basically, I can’t play anymore :(

I’ve already tried to reinstall the game logging with Rovio account, but the bug still there. I also tried to install in my iPhone, the result is the same.
    Anyone knows how to solve this? I need to play :(

(Ps: sorry for my bad English)

hlnunes
    @higorlopes

@tomc yes, that’s the same problem, I think it has no solution :(
    Should I delete it and forget the existence of this game? I won’t start from 0 again -.-

SexBoBomb
    @cakaw

If someone already said this, I’m sorry but I’m not reading through 17 pages of comments just to figure that out. But anyway, during the Wiz Pig boss battle at the end of the second round when you have him down to the last few energy points he has left. If you follow the strategy most people I’ve seen follow, you end up with Red getting the last hit. However, my Red misses every single time at this exact point. How could this be? At no other point in the game does Red ever miss, until, without fail at this exact moment in the game. I’ve played through using the same strategy 5 times and the result is always the same, giving Wiz Pig a chance to re-power up and destroying my whole team. I ended up purchasing an upgrade for the Blues which allowed me to change up who got the last hit. Was the only way for me to beat him.

TomC
    @tomc

@higorlopes Have you tried contacting Rovio directly about this issue? Though yeah seems like there isn’t a fix unless Rovio can remotely update your save file to mark that cutscene as finished or something.

@cakaw
    If you tap and hold over the Demonic Wizpig, its passive ability is that no bird can kill him, so that’s the whole point of Prince Porky being there for the final hit.

SexBoBomb
    @cakaw

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I see.

Sam2693
    @sam114218

I completed the mouth pool level but didn’t get a red key. So how do I get the red key?? I’ve passed the level twice and in both times I got the treasure box. Any suggestions!!!

SexBoBomb
    @cakaw

Cave 1 after you beat WizPig. Basically after you finish the game, (per se).

invadersmustdie
    @invadersmustdie

It crashes a lot and it wont load my friends, i cant visit them or get help in missions that require 1 friend. Its just showing loading and when i tap it it says to try later.

Chris
    @chriss

@sam114218: see 10 posts above yours.

Toby
    @tobyv

Here’s a small one for the record: In the class display screen, if you have a veteran class selected, then tap-hold over a non-veteran class’s hat, the stats will show up enhanced as if the previewed class was also veteran. See album pics:

Epic Class Display Bug 1
    Epic Class Display Bug 2

TomzZ
    @itutuh

help, my game of angry bird epic crash during i click on golden pig machine for the first time, any advise ? Thanks

Setrino
    @setrino

I had the same but -2billion. If you get that item from a battle (i.e. +1, +2 items of lets say wood) it fixes the counting.

creambagel
    @creambagels

Princess class on Auto Play.

For some reason she doesn’t heal the class with the least amount of health, I’ll have a bird about to die but instead she’ll heal herself or the bird with the most health.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 401 through 425 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.