Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 351 through 375 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • a_tumiwa
    @atumiwa

i have removed some facebook friends down to 29 , but the Loading friend list is still happen and my friend list is still full 4 pages (something like permanent?) , then i log out in-game facebook, but the new friend notification is still appear , unfriend solution didnt work on me :(

TomC
    @tomc

@atumiwa If you can get it down to 3 pages it should work.

a_tumiwa
    @atumiwa

@tomC: i removed 5 more friends, now i have only 24 friends (3 pages?) , but it still doesnt work

Chris
    @chriss

@lancelot: what is the cloud pig bug?

VerasGunn
    @verasgunn

@Chriss unless there’s a different Cloud Pig bug, there was at one point a bug where if you did the cloud pig daily you could repeat it after beating him until you decided to stop, in essence allowing you to get all of those snoutlings and gold coins without having to wait another day.

I also went through my friendlist on facebook and cut out everyone to start fresh. It still shows that I have 4 pages of friends, even after I logged out of facebook and logged back in, so I guess once you’ve passed that 10 threshold you’re screwed until Rovio fixes the game.

Viliem
    @viliem

@verasgunn After removing friends from facebook, you should wait a few hours to update friends showed in the game. I had the same problem.

Rodimusprime49
    @rodimusprime49

I know removing friends helped a little, however that’s just a band aid. I hope Rovio fixes the Facebook bug soon

Seyten
    @seyten

Is there any solution to get back the real amount of snoutlings?
    Now i have round about -2 billion snoutlings.

I wrote the support yesterday but they didn’t answer.

BraxKedren
    @braxkedren

Yeah I hope the friends bug gets fixed. I currently have 6 pages of “friends” and while I like getting/sending requests and such, I also like going to look at their pigs (when this works currently it states visiting is not working).

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@seyten Rovio is the only means that can help you. Just be patient …

sal9
    @sal9

@amslimfordy I get logged off from FB every few days – Is that a known issue?

hadoken
    @hadoken

In my game process especially in all dungeon stages and some other stages, the game allows me to choose only two birds for the stage. I searched these stages on the internet and I saw other players are playing these stages with three birds. Is it can be a bug just for me or something that I missed?

TomC
    @tomc

@atumiwa The friend list bug is pretty frustrating but it has been around for a while and still not fully fixed as of 1.0.9 :( I have about 2 and a half pages and it works.

TomC
    @tomc

@hadoken The 3rd bird comes from one of your friends. You can select it at the bottom of the screen, but perhaps you’ll need to add some Facebook friends.

hadoken
    @hadoken

@tomc so we have to spend 15 lucky coin to play dungeon stages?

Conan the barb
    @conanthebarb

Cauldron roll: get three stars don’t get any bonus items for the three stars.

TomC
    @tomc

@hadoken That’s only when it’s not the day of the week for that dungeon, or after you’ve already played the dungeon and exited. You can press the replay button to keep playing the same dungeon if you’re already in it.

This page has more info: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/angry-birds-epic-complete-daily-dungeon-guide/

AngryMiko
    @angrymiko

@conanthebarb Three stars cauldron roll did not give you bonus item…it just increases the stat i.e: damage or strength

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@sal9 I’ve experienced it a few times too.

@hadoken
    You can defeat a Daily Dungeon once per day for free — unless you restart the level from the Final Scoring Screen.

@conanthebarb
    3-star items have higher stats then lower-star items. There’s no “bonus” persay, besides their attack power is higher.

Toby
    @tobyv

@conanthebarb : There is a problem with the Golden Cauldron/Anvil where you sometimes only get a 0-star item (anvil) or amount (cauldron) when the die roll shows 3 stars. Is this what you mean? Rovio is aware of this problem and will fix in a later update.

Toby
    @tobyv

Is it impossible to 3-star Old Nesting Barrows 6? I finished it on my third turn with full health (I took a potion just to be sure), and I still only got 2 stars. The ABN map only has 2 stars as well. Has anyone out there 3-stared it?

TomC
    @tomc

@tobyv What level are you on? I’m not quite sure if the scoring adds up correctly on some levels, like a 1-hit KO on the first level results in 10,000 for my 3 birds (30,000) and enemy pig shows 10,000, but final score is only 38,000 and not 40,000.

You might want to try Trickster Blue Cheer + Capt’n Whip Up + Rage Chili on Red on first turn and being Level 41 on top of that would help haha. A Level 40 person said they managed over 4000 damage with that combo.

Toby
    @tobyv

I’m maxed at 25 with 2 veterans and the golden chili. I actually finished in 2 turns once, but not with full health (close, but I had to use two burning veggie cakes to get another rage, so I could only use one fruitcake). The total score seemed to reflect what they displayed in-level, but I still only got 3500 or so from the main baddie (the others give zero points).

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@gerdkr We are AngryBirdsNest, not Rovio ;)

Toby
    @tobyv

NOT A BUG! I finally got 3 stars on Old Nesting Barrows 6. You MUST knock out the main pig before he summons ANY help, though you can take a bit of time doing it. I used Tricksters with a LOT of burning veggie cake and raged them every turn to keep him stunned. My final score was 56599.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 351 through 375 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.