Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • Rodimusprime49
    @rodimusprime49

Ok got it. Thanks! :)

cboubou
    @cboubou

cool.. my problem is solve… thank you rovio :)

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Changes in v1.0.8:

• Addition of the “Daily Golden Pig” — which rewards you 1 Lucky Coin for Day 1, 2 LC for Day 2, …, 7 LC for Day 7.
    • Cave 1 vs. 5 bug fixed!
    • Leeching bug appears to be fixed!
    • New “Auto Play” feature!
    AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@dchrist2 Could you check out your “Skulker’s Self-Supporting Bug” again? v1.0.8 is now available and may have fixed it. Thanks!

Barleyologist
    @barleyologist

I am getting “loading” next to all my friends and when I click on one of them to get the free roll it says “Visiting players is currently not available. Please try again later.”

Logging out of Facebook and logging back in did not resolve it.

Is anyone else having this issue?

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

Hope that with global release All players who reached level 41 will be able to progress. For now it says that level 41 is max level. I really need lucky coins for progressing in game.

Rodimusprime49
    @rodimusprime49

When I updated the game, I’m now stuck at level 34 and can no longer level up.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

We are trying to figure out what the “Max Level” is currently. I’d guess 30… But just because it’s a nice round number.

dchrist2
    @dchrist2

Skulker bug is fixed!
    Stuck at “max level” 25 now though, I wouldn’t have updated if I knew it was going to cap your level. I’m going to try and log in on an non-updated app and see if I can still progress :(
    Still unable to visit friends for golden pig rolls, but that’s not an issue since you can get the free ones with the ad views
    I purchased the fruit cake level 4 and pig cherry level 3 but it still shows I need to buy them at the professor pig, I’m not spending more money there until I’ve finished all my elite hats
    I wish they had added more ways to get golden coins, 275 for the last 2 hats and 300 for the upgrades will take forever even with the new average of 5 per day

platium
    @platium

I am stuck at level 26 now!

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@amslimfordy as it was reported before level 41 is max level for now.

Chris
    @chriss

More Changes in v1.0.8:

They added new languages.
    The icons of the achievements are different now.

Unfortunately they did not fix the bug that when a bird is charged and it has already max. health, it should say “+0” like in first version.

Silvergirl
    @silvergirl

Level 41 is NOT the max level now. With version 1.0.8, I am told that level 29 is “Max” and all of experience points gained are ignored.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

It looks like the level cap is 25.

Chalam
    @chalam

@barleyologist Same here…

—–

I am getting “loading” next to all my friends and when I click on one of them to get the free roll it says “Visiting players is currently not available. Please try again later.”

Logging out of Facebook and logging back in did not resolve it.

Is anyone else having this issue?

dchrist2
    @dchrist2

My son is playing and his level is maxed at 17 :o

I think there’s a bug with this update

Rodimusprime49
    @rodimusprime49

I agree..It appears all of us, no matter what level we’re at, 34, 25 17, etc. Are all Maxed out. Looks like we have a problem.

Silvergirl
    @silvergirl

Oh boy, Rodimus and dchrist… I sure hope they squish this “everyone maxed” bug really soon…

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

It seems that current level is max level for all players who updated to 1.0.8. Three of my friends and I are stucked at level 41. For over two months I’ve been playing only for resources for potions, as I couldn’t level up (and get those very precious lucky coins).

Chris
    @chriss

No. I also updated to version 1.0.8. I was at level 21. I just leveled up to level 22.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@chriss Can you let me know if you get stuck at 25? Thanks!

Chris
    @chriss

Sure I will.

maja66
    @maja66

Has anyone had any of their birds disappear since the latest update? After adding new weapons/shields to my white and blue bird, they are now the only ones available to me. I’ve lost the other 3 birds I had. How do I get my birds back?

Rodimusprime49
    @rodimusprime49

Are you on the levels where they take those birds away? Or are you finished with the game and they’re missing? You’ll get them back once you proceed through the levels.

maja66
    @maja66

I’m on level 17 and there was no indication that my birds were kidnapped. They just weren’t there. How can you win battles with only 2 birds? Can you win with only the white and blue birds?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.