Angry Birds Epic Anniversary Event (Elite Pirate)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Anniversary Event (Elite Pirate)

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 383 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

So I’m the only one with 15 people on their board…?

Also, huh. Interesting that there was a different boss before the gate opened for real.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@smwforever45 you are not alone. I also have 15 people on my board.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

So I got a cheater on my board. A player that had been in place 5-10 suddenly got 30,000 points in less than an hour and is now in 1st place. I really hate when this happens and I mostly blame the cheaters but also Rovio’s inability to stop them. It feels like all my hard work up to this point has been in vain :-(

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@angryjohnny I also have a cheat in first place. Oddly I have 30 players in my league. It’s competitive I am burning FE. Anyone else with 30 on their board. Not a clue what it means.

Edit: sorry just read the previous page 30 seems to be the norm.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

I have 15 players in my event group and maybe I have cheater there too. He appeared today suddenly on 1st place with more than 34000 points out of nowhere :)
    My experience with game crashing when connected to FB: When I start playing SRC fast enough the game never crash during the battle. When I drop to map again, the game crashes after few seconds :)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

My current standings, trying to secure #3:

Last gate opens in 3 hours – I can’t afford to miss out on my fourth GPC run again!

Cromarti
    @cromsrti

I have a few players on my board too with scores that are overly inflated. I’ve won my share of these events and I can accept being behind by a few thousand but not by 25K when I’ve played the event pretty steadily since the event started. Amazing what some will do to win a few snoutlings.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

I have 29 people and I’m in very competitive event :/

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@cromsrti
    Had that thought as well when I just started, but I caught up to the top 3 during the event (I was a bit unlucky at first, needed some extra grinding for the ingredients so I couldn’t focus on event points) and even took #3 myself. Still 12k behind #1 – but much less than the 20k difference I had four days ago. I think they just spend a TON of FE’s and LC’s to win. They’re not cheaters, at least the ones in my league.

Maximum possible score to get within 3:45h (the time required to regain full stamina) without using stamina drinks and after gaining all ingredients for that section is 575*5 = 2,875 event points (playing 5 3-stamina battles and always getting the maximum reward from the wheel). If one gets more, they spend additional stamina drinks.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

This is my situation, when I lost more than 40000 points due to event reseting. I hope I will defend at least 3rd place to get 3 stars :)
    Still waiting for last gate opening :)

SkyDemon
    @skydemon

Hm.. my last 2nd gate shows open but no path way, does anyone having this problem? Its already been 2 days like this, I can’t collect the last item for the elite hat.
    null

SkyDemon
    @skydemon

Cool, thanks.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

Question for those that already play Golden Cloud Castle. Is it playable with only two Birds? I plan to play it with Elite Paladin (level 52 Dragon set with level 10 dmg) + Wizard (level 52 Mana Shell set with level 10 dmg).

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

So for those that have Facebook issues and are now trying to play the Golden Cloud Castle; do not enable Facebook to try play with a borrowed Facebook friend-bird, the level WILL crash on you about halfway through.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Also I am not sure but I think that the Golden Castle didn’t gave me any LC coins when I played it O_o

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Unlocked the Elite Pirate.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@kennymcc it’s much the same as any Golden Castle. You would need to eat chilli I think. If you really want to play with only two. You might consider taking Skulkers – the Mother of Golden Pigs has 33 something thousand health but deals over 3000 damage to target and over 1000 to others. It’s useful to be able to stun her. I would take 3 birds. If you worry about logging into FB because of crashes why not take Piggianna Jones his buff is useful.

Good luck.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

I will use my Chili cakes, I have more than 3500 pieces of them in my arsenal :) Very good situation here to use them :) I will write here about my experience especially with the Mother of Golden Pigs when facing with my Paladin + Wizard only ;)

Suzy
    @suzyq

@datguygamer gosh that was quick I still have 12 bits of cake to get.

@angryjohnny
    I didn’t think I got any LCs either but when I checked to see many I had in total I realised I had got them. I always checked my total beforehand because it’s not obvious.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@bubbley
    You can’t take Pigiana Jones into the GPC – only McCool.

Spent all my stamina drinks, in 10 minutes I’ll have 10 stamina so I can finally play GPC :)
    5/20 cakes collected.

EDIT: Did it! :D

@kennymcc

GPC is definitely possible to clear with 2 birds! I just did that myself because I noticed McCool wasn’t available at this point. Took Elite Paladin w/Dragon (M9) and Wizard w/Reset (M11) with me. Was no problem, although the Mother of Golden Pigs took a bit longer to defeat. I was never on critical health.

@suzyq
    @angryjohnny
    I definitely got the 11 LC’s right away and I still have them. No issue.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

It could have been that I just didn’t see any LC drops but I actually got them. I have to pay more attention tomorrow.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryjohnny
    The drops definitely appeared on me too, the Golden Pig in Wave 1 dropped one and the Mother of Golden Pigs dropped ten, just as it should behave.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

The simplest way I found to complete the Golden Cloud Castle without using a borrowed bird is with Paladin, Rainbird and Piggy McCool. Just have Paladin set devotion on whoever gets targeted by the Mother of Golden Pigs. Then wake up Paladin using Rainbird. Give Chilli to Paladin when it becomes available. No chilli cakes, no potions.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@suzyq Used Stamina Drinks to get that hat quickly before who knows what new bug hits us. Fortunately except for two times, each time, I got the cake without needing to waste FE. Now to keep playing the GPCC for the rest of the event.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Anniversary Event (Elite Pirate)

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 383 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.