2 Years Celebration – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum 2 Years Celebration – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 208 total)
  • Replies
  • MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I just need to finish out the day and place in the top 6 to get Drift and his accessories and then I’m done.

Phillips
    @phillips

Can’t stand Energon Tower day. The token levels are too high. Can’t play all day as I have work and sleep but still spent 2 recharges on any other day that may get me to the 80-100 token level. Energon Tower day 50 token level. Also the squad bonus was terrible as they removed targets for the higher paid bonus. When the squad bonuses were only 20% per bot was getting scores of 600-700 before bonus. When it moved back to the 45% for the final 2 hours was getting scores 300-400 with one score being under 300 before bonus.

Fred
    @musicman1951

Drift, Starscream or Skywarp: which one would you choose?

TheShadow
    @dlurbauer

I agree. Additionally, when I saved beach nodes for days when I had beach challenges, I stopped getting beach challenges and started getting meadow challenges.

I just don’t even bother trying when I see certain things, like this and points in fast or slow mode.

TheShadow
    @dlurbauer

Let’s add – Drift, Starscream, Skywarp or the other one? Sorry – I don’t remember names. I have enough points for Drift, but he didn’t impress me when I tried him. I think I have Starscream already – he sends out an EMP to deactivate the WMT and pigs.

Does anyone have anything good to say about Drift?

Thank you.

Phillips
    @phillips

Something good to say about Drift, he is a new character not a just a repaint like a lot of characters and it introduces Bomb bird into the game.

In terms of actual game play no.

Geli
    @geli

Unlocked Drift yesterday and will have enough to get all its accessories by end of competition today. Won’t have enough to get Starscream, nor have enough time left in the event to get enough tokens even if I maxed daily challenge and the event in the time remaining.

But I should be able to get more valuable coins with the balance of my tokens.

10MM coins, here I come!

ph
    @ph

What does it take to defeat Boss Pig??? I have had him twice and both time nuked every missile and keep firing at him but no defeat and only 30 points!

ED209
    @ed209

I should be able to get drift by the end of tomorrow and got starscream earlier in the week

Beauregard
    @beauregard

Try using one of the grimlocks, they work for me. Mine are at level 14 tho.

TheShadow
    @dlurbauer

I use Grey Grimlock, and I pretty much keep him trained on Boss Hog, only taking him off to shoot down the missiles, run past a falling mortar or get an occasional energon. I use the health energon so I can take the lava blasts and whatever else I am hit with while I am trained on Boss Hogg. Grey is at Level 15. Actually, I got all my Grimlocks and Soundwave to 15 as top priority because they are my transformer dream team. BTW, this is pretty much my strategy for Omnicron, and I pretty much always defeat Omnicron.

Unless the bonus for using a chosen transformer is high, I stick with my panel of Grey, Soundwave and the health energon. Usually I can score more with these transformers than I can with the bonus transformers anyway even after bonus.

Phillips
    @phillips

Grimlocks still work mine are level 7 and still defeat him just takes longer. A lot of characters can defeat him I have defeated him with Rodimus and Ricochete just sometimes with them they struggle hitting the missiles and die. The advantage Grimlocks have as they can destroy the missiles right next to Boss Pig which I believe inflicts damage on Boss Pig.

ph
    @ph

@beauregard @dlurbauer @phillips

One of my runs was with Grey Grimlock at level 15 and basically did what is suggested. No luck. I guess today is not my day because I have defeated him before using the same strategy

Geli
    @geli

Defeated both Boss Pig (Plains node) & Unicron (Pig City node) using Ricochet with Healthpack. Had the impression they fell to Ricochet faster than when using Greyslam Gimlock.

But then again, I’m old and can’t remember where I left my coffe cup, so you may want to take my observation with a grain of salt.

Anonymous

@geli
    It’s not just you. Ricochet DOMINATES Boss Pig. And he also one-shots each 20% of Unicron’s health bar, I think. Problem with using him against Unicron is he moves fast, so you have to play the level flawlessly and minimize vehicle time in order to get all your shots in before the level ends.

Geli
    @geli

@poptimus Agree on the speed making things difficult when engaging Unicron with Ricochet.
    Targeting WMTs and energon structures to recharge Healthpack when shield is up is critical for success. Vehicle time virtually nil.

Edit in: both nodes were during the Ricochet & Rodimus bonus (40%) period that ended 1000 DST eastern U.S.

Raizir
    @raizir

I finally got epic and Rodimus, There simply isn’t enough time left to get any other characters without spending gems (i only have, like 36).

(Oh and In case your wondering, I chose to get Rodimus and Epic because they were a meer 2500 tokens each!)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Expect Ricochet to get nerfed. Surprised they haven’t done it already.

Raizir
    @raizir

Wait, maybe if we expect Ricochet to get nerfed, it won’t happen!

(I doubt this is/will be the case.)

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Meh i have had lvl 15 bubmlebee and it couldn kill a normal pig! Same goes for Optimus Prime. Also Thundercracker is lame!!!! it can kill only falling pigs (and only if you hit the cord or the ballon) because hitting the pig it can’t kill it. Same goes with Epic Optimus Prime level 14 and it take too long time to kill an aerial pig.

I don’t know but i can’t find a way to make my self to continue playing this game anymore…

Also i haven’t played any more the event i have managed to have 10 level the Drift i tried at 10 level after finishing in an Event node because it was the only available way to test him and so those are my thoughts, it has to slow attack also but after the hit is done it took with in and aerial pigs that is near the target. I have started before 7 hours ago to leveling up him up to 11 lvl. I also spend 25 gems to buy for him the headphones accessories so with sword and the hook i can’t see that character become more stronger…

Geli
    @geli

@raizir good choice on EO. Weapon is similar to the Grimlocks.

Suggested accessories for Epic Optimus:

Headphones- +5% damage
    Medallion- incendiary rounds
    Jet Pack- 10% weapon cool down.

@optimuspig
    Yeah, I’m sure Rovio will do that. Figure they are keeping him powerful for a few more weeks to set the hook, then nerf it to get us to uspend buy gems to get accessories.

Geli
    @geli

Drift at level 7 is in-effective against missiles. Did a desert node with it and it’s delayed action weapon takes too long to stop missiles. Best to use Healthpack energonicon if running a node with it.

ED209
    @ed209

Well I have managed to get starscream and drift which I am surprised about as I needed 12.5k tokens and didn’t need to buy anymore.

currently on 7,095 (already bought starscream by accident!) so just need to finish second\third today :D

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Got Drift, Skywarp and both accessories so a very successful event for me. Now time to wait until halloween to hopefully get nemesis. Maybe we will get an accessory event in between.

BP
    @bpmann

Finally got to 7500 yesterday, and if I totally wipe out my gems, I could get my missing Skywarp. Think I will settle on the accessories for Drift and try again later for this TF.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum 2 Years Celebration – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 208 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.