2 Years Celebration – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum 2 Years Celebration – New Event!

• The new Event has just started. Plus new offers

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 208 total)
  • Replies
  • jasebree
    @jasebree

not cool, Amazon has yet to release the update.

Raizir
    @raizir

What character(s) should i strive for getting?

Raizir
    @raizir

And it appears that destroying wood, stone and even ice gives 1 point each now.

Raizir
    @raizir

No sign of Boss pig (big guy) or Unicron (big big guy) yet.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Hmm, 9 days to get 7500 tokens? Definitely doable.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@raizir you mean by that each block gives points? If so i might not use the preferred squad bots and go all the the way my lvl 15Megatron (Armada + Acid Flail)

Also Pig Boss is here! I encountered! i believe it was 300 points? But till now i haven’t seen Unicron.

Raizir
    @raizir

unicron confirmed

Raizir
    @raizir

@elpapam yea, EVERYTHING (except objects that give 1 coin each) gives points.

Phillips
    @phillips

How many characters are there available from the screenshots can see at least 4? Drift, Ricochet, Acid Storm and what looks to be Ratchet.

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

@phillips Drift, Ricochet, Acid Storm, Ratchet, Starscream, Skywarp, Sunstorm, Windblade, Shockwave, Epic Optimus and Rodimus

So it’s 11 altogether. Finally, Bomb makes his appearance after missing in action for 2 years despite being a member of the AB team since the dawn of AB than Silver.

Phillips
    @phillips

Thanks so all event only characters.

Phillips
    @phillips

I am missing 6 of them only started playing after seekers event. So will be chasing Drift, Acid Storm, the 3 seekers and Epic Optimus. Don’t think I can get them all will have to see after the event how many tokens I have.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

Wow. That token price for Drift is ridiculous! How am I supposed to pull off 7500 tokens in a 9-day time period with other things (real-life stuff) occurring? Well Rowdypup, you need to get yourself together and do all you got old champ- or else missing limited-time Transformers will haunt you (Halloween humor) until you get them….Sorry, I was trying to motivate myself for the rocky road ahead

Anyway, it seems that Ratchet, Acid Storm, Skywarp, and Starscream will have to wait a little while longer since I may lose an arm and a leg trying to tackle Drift’s absurd token cost…bleh….

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Holy smokes, I had no idea about this. Just randomly popped into the forum for a peek to see what was up.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Does anyone have the official end date?

My newsfeed hasn’t updated yet.

CD
    @bartiedog

Same here. Had to go to Google Play to get the update.

Geli
    @geli

Gonna be tough getting tokens. 9250(?) to get 40 tokens, IIRC.

In other news: defeated Unicron for the first time in the last 3 encounters.

Had to dig the update out of the App Store. Gawk I hate that place…

Anonymous

@optimuspig
    It ends on 10/14 @ 8:00 pm (on the East Coast U.S., anyway).

nykki
    @diamond72

$29.99 for Drift, 1000 gems and a one customization..and only up for one day..do I or don’t I? That is the question of the day. No way I could get 7500 tokens since, you know, I work full time! So either way, I’ll be spending gems at some point.

So far only played one round and got Big Boss already. Sticking to my main characters I play in these events. Energon Grimlock, Goldbite Grimlock and Nemesis Prime. Occasionally I throw in Rodimus.

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

I think I will just get one of the Seekers (Starscream or Skywarp or maybe both). I can get Drift in other events in the future for probably 5000 tokens hopefully…

Phillips
    @phillips

Having similar thoughts. Obviously it depends on how many tokens I can gain but probably looking at getting Epic first. As this is the 4th time he has been made available maybe a while before he is offered again. Then look at the seekers. When first offered from what I have read it was impossible to gain all three without spending gems with the events being shortened (5 days) for the 2nd chances (3rd in Epics case) could be difficult to get 2 of them. I’m fairly sure Drift will be available again.

nykki
    @diamond72

Well I tried Drift out, which oddly only had like three hearts even though I had never used him before, and I wasn’t impressed enough to really try and get him. Don’t know if it’s because he’s only at a level 8, but his abilities rather suck.

ED209
    @ed209

I need to get 12,500 tokens!!

7,500 for drift and 5,000 starscream. this is not doable in 9 days unless I never sleep and spend real money which I am not doing! lol

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Has anyone else been encountering Energon structures that are target-able but no matter how many times you shoot it can’t be destroyed. They’re usually sitting in the far background.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum 2 Years Celebration – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 208 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.