2 Years Celebration – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum 2 Years Celebration – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 208 total)
  • Replies
  • Raxor
    @mndc

@optimuspig some TFs can’t hit these structures like Soundwave because the projectiles he shoots disappears after a certain distance, you’ll need characters like Grimlock, optimus prime, etc in order to get them.

Cynical Bird
    @sickcyn

Suggestions for TFs to use, other than bonus ones? Are the event nodes easier than “regular” nodes?

Rhys4AUFC
    @rhys4aufc

Just another pathetic update

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

This is bad, there’s no way that we can hit Level 100 in the Challenge today without spending a lot of gems to do it.

I thought Rovio had gotten more reasonable with the Challenge benchmarks after the Lock & Load event, but it looks like they’re back to their old tricks.

Edit: you know things are bad, when you’ve completed 11 runs, including a Unicron kill, and you still haven’t hit Level 40.

@lewie4

Deszaras
    @deszaras

This event didn’t even show up for me last night. I never even see a countdown. Screw that’s Drift bundle! Thirty bucks is ridiculous! The update mentioned new accessories yet I own all but a two of the seekers and Drift so I don’t get why accessories aren’t popping up?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@deszaras

“The update mentioned new accessories yet I own all but a two of the seekers and Drift so I don’t get why accessories aren’t popping up?”

If I had to guess, the “new” accessories are the accessories that will be available for Drift, which is the only new TF to be offered in this event.

Christinesmiles
    @christinesmiles

Ugh! Started the new event and it’s already crashed TWICE!! I’m certainly not going to be able to earn 7500 tokens that way. ?

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

Yeah, they’re going to have to greatly reduce these point levels tomorrow, ridiculously high

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@optimuspig I feel that’s misleading on their part. I’d like the Ratchet accessories. I don’t care about Drift and @marty-schofield is right about the point levels. They are ludicrous.

Swing
    @swing

New transmission:

Happy second anniversary celebration to all! We at Rovio/Exient thought of doing something special in appreciation for your undeserved continued support and infinite patience wth the countless and constant bugs, something like giving you the opportunity to buy tokens with coins or extra bonuses, but in the end we decided to give you a big FU so we nerfed the whole game and set unreasonable bonus thresholds.
    We want to reiteretate our warmest and biggest FU to all players and remember, we don’t really like you, we only want your money.

Phillips
    @phillips

You may be able to get more points each run by providing 1 point for blocks and stuff that didn’t normally give any points which would understandably increase the bonus thresholds, however the increase on the bonus thresholds is ridiculous they would almost have to provide 50 points for blocks to make it achievable.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

What is better TF for kill boss/Unicron ?

Anonymous

@grimmjow
    I like Goldbite Grimlock for Unicron. Regular Grimlock too. I bet Ratchet and Sentinel Prime would also be good against him, but I haven’t tried. Main key is you need a slow walker.
    Energon Grimlock crushes Boss Pig quickly. I think Ricochet too? But both slower Grimlocks also kill him reliably, so those are the best options to bring to make sure you can take out both Unicron and Boss Pig.

sheepybach
    @paul13

So Drift weapon is what, blue thingys come from him but damed if I can work out what they do.
    Sorry but I can’t see the logic Rovio has used here by offering all these bots when they know full well players can’t get them all, 7500 & 5000 x 10 = 57,500 tokens, they are having a laugh. Plus the high rewards needed to get 550 daily tokens.

PS
    It seems not to matter 1 bit to Rovio when it comes to the daily events as the game on my tab I started the other day has 2 tasks that can’t be completed. Visit the Forest and Valley 4 times each. SMH have not even got them open yet lol

Ultramaxprime
    @cheeto

I can’t wait till the Saint Patrick’s day event, Transformer with beards drink green beer and fight over a pot of gold shooting rainbow laser beams and ridding unicorns oh I meant unicorns. Wait that Aint right UNICRON! Anyways have fun.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

At this rate, I may not even hit Level 50 of the Challenge (12,950).

I wonder if this was deliberate, or a screw-up (we know it’s happened before, where the incorrect target was dialed-in for the day, resulting in a drastic mismatch between availability of targets, and the benchmarks).

starscream
    @starscream

Am I correct in assuming the bonus awards are stuck at 10% per character and 5% for the energonicon for a constant 25%?

With the target levels so high those 100-150% combined bonuses of challenges past would come in awfully handy.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I missed two TF from previous events and now I have the chance to get them back. The problem is, I can’t get enough tokens to all of them, of course.

What should I do? Aim for acquiring Drift now, or any of the others?

I want my collection complete as soon as possible, and I’m affraid that if I skip Drift now, it will take a long time for it to be offered again.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig i just hit level 16900 level 60 man you need to spend gems at least 2-3 refills or maybe more to get the Level 100% the 550 tokens…

sheepybach
    @paul13

I bet they are set this high as they want us to buy Drift. When the offer goes you watch things get easy and targets lower. It’s par for the course this days with Rovio.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Obviously it depends on how many tokens I can gain but probably looking at getting Epic first. As this is the 4th time he has been made available maybe a while before he is offered again. Then look at the seekers. When first offered from what I have read it was impossible to gain all three without spending gems with the events being shortened (5 days) for the 2nd chances (3rd in Epics case) could be difficult to get 2 of them. I’m fairly sure Drift will be available again.

@phillips I would do that. It will probably be a long time before Epic is available again and having a member of the Iconic squad for the bonus will help you do better in future events. As for the Seekers like you said you almost certainly won’t be able to get all three next time they are available plus Drift will probably be available a second time before they are for a third. I would get one of them (I’d go with Sunstorm) even before Epic Optimus.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

The update mentioned new accessories yet I own all but a two of the seekers and Drift so I don’t get why accessories aren’t popping up?

@deszaras Probably will be event exclusives. Like the cowboy/coconut/dragon hats.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

So Drift weapon is what, blue thingys come from him but damed if I can work out what they do.

@paul13 Looks like it explodes a couple seconds after it hits. Kind of like Bomb’s ability in the original games.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@ramonpontes Which two did you miss?

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

It appears Drift shares much of Jazz’s (Bubbles’) code, hence his body structure and poses during the mission debief

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum 2 Years Celebration – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 208 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.