2 Years Celebration – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum 2 Years Celebration – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 208 total)
  • Replies
  • Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@poptimus Heatwave and Sentinel Prime may be slow walkers, but they deal very little damage to Unicron and have a long reload time before they can fire again. A direct hit from Ricochet can deplete Unicron’s health very quickly, same with Energon Grimlock, Shockwave, and Rodimus + Fireblast do the trick

Phillips
    @phillips

@paul13 it may be 56,500 to get all the characters but most people have some if not all (except Drift). They are all being offered so people can try and get the ones they missed as different people need different ones.

@deszaras
    the update may of said new accessories it didn’t say new accessories in this challenge. Like Peace through Tyranny there may be an accessory only event after this one.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@elpapam

“i just hit level 16900 level 60 man you need to spend gems at least 2-3 refills or maybe more to get the Level 100% the 550 tokens…”

A lot more then 2-3 refills, I think.

Does anyone know what Level 100 is coming in at today? My best guess is somewhere north of 31,000.

Given that I’ve only just barely hit 13,000 points, I’d be looking at 7-8 recharges minimum. Not really worth either the effort or the gems.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig i just gained level 70 and i am having 23.745 points. I am leading my board. i spend 10 + 20 (2 refills) to get at there. And i am not going to spend for today any more gems. the 2nd place is 13.150 points and 3rd place is 10.475 points.

I don’t know where is the 100 Leve but if i am luck with one more run i might catch up to 80 level! Anyway those scores are lame the difficulty is very hight.

Ultramaxprime
    @cheeto

Well that’s it I’m out of gems UNICRON is now unbeatable I’m getting slottered the pig boss with the helicopter hat and misses un beatable. What I say this is not worth the effort.

Nsu
    @nsar

This is the worst the game has ever been. Its not quite like starting over but sure makes me annoyed I wasted so much time ‘upgrading’ to be set back with powered down TFs? Nothing to celebrate for the loyal players, many of which will likely quit from this fiasco.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

This is terrible – Drift and Rodimus are currently +90% bonus EACH, but it’s also missile day!

Phillips
    @phillips

@optimuspig well just use one of them with a grimlock rather than both. Do the bonus token levels look a little bit more reasonable or still ridiculously high?

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

Coming to this thread late …

… in part because I came to the competition late. I got lucky, had an easy cohort, and took 2nd place, but didn’t get far up the token progression at all.

Today seems more reasonable — I did one recharge, hence 8 runs, and hit the 50 token level or so. But I do miss the first days of some recent competitions, where 550 was almost guaranteed.

Got Boss Pig a couple of times. Embarrassingly whiffed on killing him with one of my slow Grimocks once. Killed him easily the other time, I think with E. Grimlock.

Got Unicron once, when I had Soundwave/Soundblaster out. Didn’t kill him. Got a bunch of points even so.

jasebree
    @jasebree

So the 100 token mark for Day 2 is reachable. I did two recharges during the 225% bonus period. 14495369_10103969057284349_4725049965338086225_n.jpg

Phillips
    @phillips

But how much do you get on a regular run before a 225% bonus (or any bonus)?

sheepybach
    @paul13

Yesterday’s run I only got to 20 Tokens but the stupid thing of all is that my score 2965 gave me P1 and 1000 Tokens, It just does not make sense to me.
    The new game I started I got 300 tokens for 633 which means I never made the daily 10 tokens mark by a few hundred.
    Pas no idea lol

mommarice
    @mommarice

I jus had boss pig and none of his missles counted towards the goal for today. Wth??

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@mommarice

Yup. It’s always been an issue, though. In previous events, they were only worth one point each, even on missile day.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Target for Level 100 (550 cumulative tokens) in today’s (Day 2) Challenge is 30,550.

I was able to accumulate a large number of points early by recharging twice during the +135% (+90% for Rodimus and +45% for energonicon) bonus period in hours 1 and 2.

David Arévalo
    @david-arevalo

For three hours I couldn’t finish even one event in android, It always get out of the game

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Hello,

Happily playing (and losing sleep) and 4 hours after the start of today’s Daily Quest

Noticed these aren’t updating:

– Earn 7000 coins in a single event (Reward is 100 pigs)
    – Pop 100 pigs in a single event (Reward is 30,000 coins)

Will they be “cumulative”, as in, will ABT add up my coins and pigs from the missions,
    or do they only update when I get 7000 coins / 100 pigs *from one event only*?

I’ve got the other tasks in the daily quests completed… and they were “cumulative”

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Hi again,
    About my earlier post on Daily Quests not updating,
    I’ve found out that
    Earn 7000 Coins in a single event
    is not “cumulative”. You *do* have to get all those coins in 1 event.

Managed to get the required coins via 1 play of today’s Challenge Event.

Xun
    @xunhq

Hi all!

I’m glad to finally join this forum with you all after starting to play this game since March this year. The reason I joined is to share with you all the frustration that I’m starting to feel after getting the latest update.

I’m also on the Drift challenge now. Boy, how the enemies are OVERPOWERED ?
    It just doesn’t make sense why it would take so much damage to kill one flying pig and the WMTs, especially with a Level 14 – 15 character (I’m using Lv 14 Ratchet now which I feel gives me the most bang for my buck).

Xun
    @xunhq

I feel you got this easy. I have attained Level 100 tokens for the day and as you can see below the competition I am facing:

IMG_5773.JPG

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Man i how is possible to have the same user that i have yesterday also and today that MATT ENAMMAMA those where not only that i have them playing yesterday but also today! I believe that what i have said in an older thread that they might also be NPCs. I don’t say about cheating but how many thousands od users are playing this game how is possibe to have those same users two days in a row?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Has anyone else noticed that Unicron’s flaming boogers are now only worth one point each instead of three?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

i haven’t noticed anything i was focused in other matters :(

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@elpapam

Yeah, dealing with Unicron on missile day is extremely harrowing.

The only reason I was able to check was because I got a Unicron in Pig City, so things were calm enough for me to pay attention.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig regardless i haven’t encountered him today as i haven’t seen Boss Pig. But in the other hand each block regardles if its wood stone ice it counts 1 point I am running the even unstoppable with Ultimate Megatron ith Armada Head gear and the Flail And believe me if i shoot at the rocket luncher all the missieles are explode instanly. If you would like try this setup and tf! You will see 500 points in pig city and more than 1000 points in other nodes like beack valey etch…

here is a photo of my node that i just run.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum 2 Years Celebration – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 208 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.