2 Years Celebration – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum 2 Years Celebration – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 208 total)
  • Replies
  • Geli
    @geli

Hmmm.. Did not note that Boss Pig’s missiles did not give point(s). Good catch, @optimuspig

My previous run was an encounter with Unicron. May have something to do with my not noting missing scores for BP missiles.

Geli
    @geli

Day 3 value target- WMTs!!! with nerfed TFs,!!!

This should be fun. <\sarcasmfont>

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Today’s event with WMTs we are doomed! Heck i have to use Sentinel Prime or E. Grimlock or the one i am using now Ultimate Megatron… meh Also the new offer for 1 day 5000 tokens 150 gems 25k coins for 11.99 euros.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

It looks like each WMT is worth 80 or 90 points, although it’s possible I’m overcounting because that probably includes nearby objects destroyed by the WMT’s explosion.

Ultramaxprime
    @cheeto

Well ain’t this a special howdy do, their ain’t no winning this event.

Phillips
    @phillips

Anyone notice that the bundle has changed from Drift to Ricochet. I have Ricochet and his accessories so the bundle for me is 5000 tokens (his cost in this challenge), 150 gems and instead of his accessory 25000 of those very valuable coins. Haven’t spent any money on the game but the tokens are tempting. May just wait until they offer another character I don’t have.

Soundwave
    @soundwave

My young son has been wanting the Drift character forever. He quit playing the game a few months back after getting sick of having to play the competitions to win characters. He really wants Drift, but doesn’t want to play the competition at all. Earlier today he offered to pay me all of his saved money to buy the character so he doesn’t have to play the game anymore.

Maybe the new strategy is to make the game so frustrating that you’re willing to spend a ton of money to avoid playing? Beats me.

Side rant… I feel like Rovio/Exient has completely misjudged the value of their characters. In no universe is a character in this game (I don’t care how many gems you couple it with) worth $29.99. Why in the world are these things, and gems for that matter, so expensive in terms of actual dollars?

If you want to charge that much money, the character better be freakin’ awesome and fun to play. But usually the characters struggle to damage anything and are not fun.

I should look forward to upgrading my characters to level 15, as they should cause complete and utter destruction to everything on screen. Instead, I see no point in wasting my time in that activity.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@soundwave

“Maybe the new strategy is to make the game so frustrating that you’re willing to spend a ton of money to avoid playing? Beats me.”

“New” strategy? I’m pretty sure that’s what they’ve been up to all along.

“I feel like Rovio/Exient has completely misjudged the value of their characters. In no universe is a character in this game (I don’t care how many gems you couple it with) worth $29.99. Why in the world are these things, and gems for that matter, so expensive in terms of actual dollars?”

I’m sure they’ve done the market research and the math and determined that just enough people would be willing to shell out at a certain price point to make it profitable. According to this article: http://www.businessofapps.com/60-of-of-free-to-play-gaming-revenue-comes-from-just-0-23-of-players/ 60% of free-to-play gaming revenue comes from just 0.23% of players.

jasebree
    @jasebree

Today’s daily max level
    Screenshot_2016-10-07-19-47-50.png

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

@soundwave I feel bad for your son though. He has to like fish out a couple of bucks to get Drift just because he finds the competition to frustrating. I do see you have a point there as well.

I never pay anything at all in any games I play (because I don’t have my own credit card :p) but I’ll definitely pay for something if it is worth it. I don’t even understand why they wanted to nerf the Transformers to a point they’re sort of useless, even being levelled up and/or wearing expensive yet useless accessories. I don’t mind if they wanted to make the enemies stronger without nerfing the Transformers. Now, Transformers are nerfed and enemies are stronger, it feels like you’re playing Dark Souls.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@jasebree

How many recharges did you need?

jasebree
    @jasebree

@optimuspig I did two recharges during the max bonus using a combo of drift (to stun the WMTs) and ricochet (kill shot) In the 12 rounds total, I think I missed 3 WMTs total.

Geli
    @geli

Whoa!!! Is it my imagination or…

… have EGrimlock, GSGrimlock and Glassor been un-nerfed, even a little bit???
    E Grimlock seems as effective against WMT as it was before The Great Nerf. 2-3 seconds and BOOM! WMT explodes before its first flaming motor round reaches the TF. Can also shoot that round down before it lands.

Glassor also! One strike by Glassor and BOOM!!!

Spent 10 gems, reached the 50 token level in 8 runs. Three were against Boss Pig, which actually hurt my score. ~500 after 10% bonus vs. 1200+ after 10% bonus in non-Boss Pig encounters.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

level 100 reached in 1 refill i used drift and ricochet at the 1 hour of the game.

Cloudguy
    @cloudguy

The game is crashing almost every third commercial. No way I can get ahead in the 2y celebration when the adverts are causing so much problem. Therefore, not going to spend too much time on this. In fact, I am thinking about uninstalling the game.

mommarice
    @mommarice

Those of you using Ricochet, what level do you have? I haven’t gotten mine fully upgraded yet.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@mommarice Ricochet lvl 15 & Rodimus Prime lvl 15

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

Does anybody have an impression that levels are automatically adjusted to avoid daily challenges? When the challenge is to visit Beach/Cobalt Valley/Desert/whatever, transformers will land everywhere but those areas. Today I had two challenges, evade a falling Monolith and blast a WMT with EMP (granted, the latter would be easy to make in event missions, but I chose to use a bonus EI instead). I had to hunt dozens of regular missions before I ever met one of each. In any other day, they’d be in abundance.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@cloudguy Close and restart the game after a few runs. That will keep it from getting bogged down and crashing. I’m surprised you can get to the third ad. Mine usually crashes after the first ad. I have to restart after every run or put it in airplane mode right before I hit the start button (then take it off once the run starts so my score uploads at the end).

Beauregard
    @beauregard

Same here, I have to close the game after every run or the ad crashes it. Been that way for quite awhile now and has cost me first place many of times when battling it out at the end of the competition.

sheepybach
    @paul13

All you are all saying this event is really bad for crashing. I’ve lost out on 5 event runs because of it crashing. After every event run I now close the game down clear cache and then start another run since doing this no crashes, It’s a right bloody pain to do but there you go
    Maybe before the event ends I may get to 50 tokens from the 550 on offer.

Beauregard
    @beauregard

I crashed once yesterday in the middle of an event,today I died during an event and instead of my buddy coming out to continue, I just laid there. Had to close out the game and lose everything. Not the first time it happen either. So many bugs in this game, and they don’t bother to fix them.

Anonymous

@werehamsta Not impression for me, but rather downright rigged. Yesterday I had “Visit Pig City 8 times”. I managed to get up to 3 (From the event), but after that, I had to play at least (Probably more) 15 campaign nodes to get the Eggbots to spawn one in Pig City. They were being generated like crazy before the objectives reset though. :/

rlc
    @rlcoone

I clicked on the Ricochet bundle to have a look at it and it immediately crashed. That’s fine with me Rovio/Exient, if you don’t want me to look at that, I won’t even think about it. That’s the first time a bug did me a favor.

Beauregard
    @beauregard

In my daily quest for today, I have to complete two events with full health. But when I do, it doesn’t register. Looks like I’m not going to complete all eight today.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum 2 Years Celebration – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 208 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.