2 Years Celebration – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum 2 Years Celebration – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 208 total)
  • Replies
  • The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

i don’t know how much they will work at level 2 tfs that i played with both accessories it didn’t give me the idea that they are helpful…

chrismour
    @chrismour2

Nothing less than level 15 tfs is good enough!

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

well in the beginning it’s hard i know, but if it’s still not strong even when it reaches the lvl 15? then it would be another waste of time like the normal starscream.

Phillips
    @phillips

@chrismour2 I felt the character was quite weak when using it in the challenges as part of the trial. Giving the way Rovio weaken strong characters hopefully they might strengthen weak characters like this one.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Drift needs Pig Iron from level 4 to 5

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

I’m torn in between whether to get Starscream or Skywarp. Which one is actually ‘better’ among these two in terms of their attacks?

chrismour
    @chrismour2

@kogurazul I would choose Starscream. This TF has a unique weapon that deactivates any opponent. It is very powerful when you do all the upgrades but even from level 1 it is very interesting.

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

@chrismour2 Thanks for the suggestion. Starscream does have an interesting weapon indeed and I’ll probably get him once I’ve enough tokens.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@ed209 Yeah I did the same thing today – accidentally obtaining StarScream.
    Having a confirm before committing button will be GREAT!

I was just checking how many gems will be needed to buy Drift, and then touched StarScream… without realizing I had enough tokens to buy it. Ouch!

On another note, today is Missle Day. Noticing too many Pig City coming out today. Their missles are really annoying to shoot down.
    Is this a way to hinder us from getting more points from destroying missles?

acwb16
    @acwb16

So, Missile Day. Usually a good day to make up for the WMT and Energon Structure Day.

More than half my runs have been Pig City.

This game is rapidly becoming not fun to play.

Rovio, I consider dropping a few (not twenty!) bucks on a game I enjoy – this one is so obviously trying to soak me for cash, and gives me so little for an affordable price, I never will consider shelling out.

ED209
    @ed209

@acwb16 I am the same, never spent a penny on this game and never will.

Beauregard
    @beauregard

I’m done with this event, just maxed out for the day. Right now I’m in first place, but someone is spending gems like crazy to catch me. I need less the 500 tokens to get the sword, so coming in second doesn’t bother me, lol.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I’ve seen the differences between Starscream and Skywarp and while Starscream looks better, I’d rather have Skywarp because I liked him in the cartoon. The Starscream bundle looks cool but I’m not spending money on a game that hasn’t done anything but add new bots for years. If I felt the game wasn’t stagnant, I might think differently.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@armourbender @acwb16

I know what you guys mean. With less than 20 minutes left today, I sprang for a gem recharge in the hopes of getting myself past Level 100 on today’s Challenge.

2 out of 4 runs were in Pig City, unbelievable.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Hey folks, just a quick reminder to be careful when you’re buying Drift’s accessories.

Whatever you do, DO NOT buy the Sword or the Hook from the Barracks store.

Make sure that you buy them from the Token Exchange, even if you’re using gems to pay for part or all of the cost.

If you do it from the Token Exchange, and you need to use gems to top up, it will give you the discounted rate of 1 token = 0.5 gem. But if you’re buying from the Barracks, they’ll charge you the full price in gems.

In previous events, the 50% discount was in the Barracks as well, but they seem to have forgotten to do that for this event.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Got Drift and both accessories. Now to use the last 3 days to unlock skywarp.

acwb16
    @acwb16

One thing I found after they changed the bonus bots and I wasn’t taking Grimlock any longer – the rate of Pig City runs went down to 1 in 6. Chance or bug “feature”, I wonder.

Geli
    @geli

Had quite the different experience than @optimuspig on the last gem recharge (also with 20 minutes remaining). Had 2 Falls runs, a Plains and Unicron in a Desert node. Got the 100 tokens and 1st place. Less than 1000 to go for Drift.

Or more valuable coins…

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

from yesterday i haven’t play any event nodes so i am done with this event i am focusing to level up drift.

Raizir
    @raizir

@optimuspig

(pictures Leonard from the movie saying Unbelievable)

Geli
    @geli

Did 2 gem recharges in the first 2 hours of the energon structure targets. Had decent success in the first four node using Rodimus and Ricochet at 165% bonus.

Got lucky and defeated Boss Pig in Pig City in a paid recharge. Last node of 2nd recharge defeated Unicron in Beach node, which yielded 7000+ after bonus.

17000 after 12 runs. A first.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

More strange things happening today, with the new version .4 on my ipad 3.

1. During the competition, a Tower fell on my energon Starscream. The game is stuck, need pause and choose to exit. This was the 2nd challenge (4+ hours after the start).

I can just hear both the Tower & Starscream complaining, “Help… I’ve fallen and I can’t get up”

2. How is it possible that by the 2nd challenge, 2 humans? / bots? can get 32,000+ tokens?
    While the rest of us are still at 7,000 and below?

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

By 4 hours into today’s challenge (2nd challenge), the leaderboard shows:

#1 Pilgrim 33306 Rewards
    #2 Andw 32296 Rewards
    #3 Katoh 7469 Rewards

Pilgrim was making life difficult yesterday too.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m done. Ended up using gems to top up my purchases, but I just couldn’t endure another three days of this.

Good luck to everyone who’s still grinding away.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@optimuspig I feel the same. I got Skywarp and while I’d like to try and get Starscream as well, I’d have to spend real money and I refuse to do that after all the nerfs and lack of expansion. I’d rather save my gems for whenever Nemesis Prime is released again or maybe on some accessories for Skywarp.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum 2 Years Celebration – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 208 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.