After landing on Android and Windows Phone about a week ago, the latest Angry Birds Epic update has finally come to iOS! This update sees the version number increase to v1.0.14. Let’s jump right what’s included in this update (note, the best place to chat about this is in the Angry Birds Epic Update History & Changelog forum):
- Two new Chronicle Caves (8 and 9)! Our walkthroughs for these new cave levels are live here.
- Moon Priestess headgear (see image): Per the forums it looks like this might be Android only.
- The max XP cap was increased from 29 to 33.
- Per @thepixeluser, Potions got a makeover and Matilda’s attack animation may be bugged (I don’t believe this affects her actual ability. (see comment)
- Per @mighty-red-1, “the Mighty Eagle’s mercenaries are now significantly stronger and friends’ birds are able to be re-hired for 3 Lucky Coins. (see comment)
- Bug fixes! As usual, this update includes a bunch of bug fixes. Since the versions are now synced across Anroid and iOS the issues related to sending Friendship Essence and using a friend’s Golden Pig Machine should be fixed.
- Want to talk Epic? Head to the Angry Birds Epic forum.
- View the update history for Angry Birds Epic and talk about the differences in each.
- Found a bug or have feedback? Given this is a soft-launch, Rovio will be even more receptive to feedback than normal. Add your feedback to our Angry Birds Epic Wishlist and Bugs forum topic here.
- Main Angry Birds Epic landing page (one stop shop for all Epic news, walkthroughs, guides and more
- Angry Birds Epic walkthroughs for all levels!
- Original Angry Birds Epic announcement with tons of helpful info and tips.