You've Got the Touch Challenge

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum You've Got the Touch Challenge

• Starts Aug 13, 2016 0:00 GMT through Aug 20, 2016 0:00 GMT

TF’s up for Grabs:
    Rodimus
    Prowl
    Bluestreak

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 241 total)
  • Replies
  • The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

in 1 month 3 challenge event, LAME rovio must be starving for people buying gems for refills
    And those in only 7 days to unlock 3 transformers?

I can’t lost my sleep time for rovio and those lame events with 3 transformers to unlock!

It’s time to leave behind transformers… without new areas unlocked like the forest or the mountain in the clouds… yeah…

I am tired and i am done!

Ultramaxprime
    @cheeto

Anyone got pictures of the new players

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

These are not new TFs. Rodimus was offered Christmas 2015 for purchase and Bluetreak and Prowl are the two “Blues” TFs (three-headed) that you used to be able to unlock in the game. I don’t recall if it was for pigs and coins, or missions. I guess new players don’t get to unlock those as part of regular in-game play. That kinda sucks. But, at least I don’t have to sweat this challenge.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

Prowl and Bluestreak were available to unlock through the Easy Mission Portal! This time last year, well the end of July really, version 1.6.11 — when “updating progress” was giving away free materials and bot upgrades.

That kind of sucks that you can no longer “find” Tfs as achievements through gameplay. Every single Rovio game is now contest based, even the original AB (now called “classic”).

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

It’s a shame that the only variety is now offered by Challenges. I’m pretty tired of them and TBH the last several were not very enjoyable. I see that the game designers have redone the “coming soon” portal. I can only hope that is with the intention to provide some new content in the future. Keeping fingers crossed, but not holding my breath.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

Yes, although I do like the ABF Tournament format.

I just finished upgrading Sunstorm to level 15 and I’m going to need a yawning emoji — stat!

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

FINALLY, I have the chance to unlock Rodimus Prime!

Already have Prowl and Bluestreak, so they’ll probably get some new accessories at least.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Bluestreak and prowl have to be unlocked through competitions now. that sucks for newer players

sukerman13
    @sukerman13

Very very bad decision to unlock 2 bots via an event,when most of us old guys,just unlocked them via missions !! Bad decision my friends,very bad decision… You always find something new to troll us i think !!! And as far Rodimus,lets see if it will be again only by using real money,or if it will have to be unlocked via event…

TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

FINALLY RODIMUS PRIME CHUCK

Mp127
    @mp127

TBH anyone has checked that Bluestreak and Prowl are unavailable to get from portal missions anymore? That’s one is bugging me, because if they’re still in portal, then the hate makes no sense…
    3 TFs to unlock, 2 of them most of the players have for many months. It’s making event easier, because you don’t rush for 3 TFs, just for only one. It’s better (for players) to offer 1 new TF + 2 older which old players should have, than offer 3 new TFs and seeing how many you’ll be able to obtain.

Geli
    @geli

@mp127 +1, although I believe we will need a newer player to answer the question of Prowl & Bluestreak being still available through missions portal.

I only need Rodimus. Fingers crossed that I can get that character w/o losing sleep.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

The thing is 3 events into less than 30 days ? it’s too much! And the breaking news would be from 24th up to 31 August the Ratchet Event… Man i will be laughing so hard for not getting sleep to try and win him!

I hope the tokens for Prowl & Bluestreak must be kept low in tokens because the new users won’t afford them.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

The only saving grace about this event (for us veteran players, that is) is that I only need to work 1/3 as hard as the newer players since I only need one out of the three TFs on offer. if I plan it right, hopefully I won’t need to spend gems at all, although it will be interesting to see whether Level 100 in the Challenge will be achievable without them.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Seeing as how Rodimus was originally offered to players for cold hard cash, would anyone who actually bought him the first time around care to comment on the fact that he’s now available as a challenge event reward?

I wonder if this means Nemesis Prime will also be available again soon?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

If there’s any justice, Rovio/Exient will replace the regular in-game music with Stan Bush’s “The Touch” for this event. But since they probably won’t (due to licensing issues), here it is for your enjoyment:

The Touch (link to YouTube)

In case anyone is interested, that’s Hot Rod at 1:09 in the video, and then at 3:11 Hot Rod being upgraded into Rodimus Prime through the power of the Autobot Matrix of Leadership.

(If anyone knows how to embed a video so it’s viewable directly from the comment, please PM me, thanks!)

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@optimuspig I paid some dollars for Rodimus as it was a reasonable price (Nemesis, however, was overpriced in my opinion so not bought).

I have no problem with him being available as a challenge prize or any other method. He has been my only purchase to date and I think that getting close to 2 years of playing Transformers the cost was worth it.

The game evolves and we have to evolve with it… although I haven’t played nodes regularly for a very long time … I do wish that they will open up some areas to make my interaction more than just running missions, working the lab and playing competitions. It must be over 6 months since I even bothered playing a node.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Well, good thing I only need Rodimus as I will be away from WiFi for a good part of next week. Will probably have to burn through some of my gem stash.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Same here if i will play i will play only for Rodimus Prime and only. But my thoughts are to the new users… We were lucky the older users that we get Bluestreak and Prowl over Mission but isn’t somewhat unfair for the new user that i bet the most of them haven’t even some gems to able to play?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Alright! The chances of Nemesis Prime being re-offered again just got bigger. :)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

It would have been nice for this Event since they’re celebrating the 30th anniversary of the movie, if they’d brought in a couple more of the 1986 movie TFs like say Springer, Kup, Wreck-Gar, and Cyclonus.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@mighty-red-1 I hear you there! Funny story- I sort of raged-out at Nemesis Prime’s sale price ($14.99- that’s an arm and a leg for a Transformer), so I deleted the app and completely (on my behalf) missed Rodimus, Shockwave, and Epic Optimus Prime (though I got him later during the Movie Mania event)- saw through my troubles, and re-entered the world of Transformers just in time to unlock Windblade, and I’ve been here since.

Nemesis looks cool in my opinion, but his ability (making blocks and pigs jump) can be rather shabby sometimes, such as when Walking Mortar Towers or Boss Pigs are afoot, and their heavy weight makes them immovable. Just keep that in mind…

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

I hope they offer the Chrome Exhaust (10% explosive force) accessory for Rodimus for tokens. I find him pretty weak even at L15.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@rowdypup that’s interesting. Nemesis Prime is an excellent buddy.

He was offered for US$25.99 and I was so furious I too stopped playing and passed on the US$4.99 for Rodimus.

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

@pampeans

Nemesis Prime was $14.99 USD where I am (California) and he came with all the accessories loaded. I’ve never heard of a TF being offered for sale at such a high cost.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum You've Got the Touch Challenge

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 241 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.