You've Got the Touch Challenge

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum You've Got the Touch Challenge

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 241 total)
  • Replies
  • Raxor
    @mndc

Ok, so the event is live and we have seen how was Unicron : A GIANT head who shoots pigs from his nose (counted on your pig total, which means more points to get), protected by a shield who gets off at one point and reactivates when you deal a certain amount of damage to him.

It looks like that he appears in one node, then doesn’t appear during 2 nodes in a row and finaly reappears at the final node. (if someone can find better words to describe it, he’s welcome).

As far as I can tell, he’s gonna be hard to kill, because so far the best I could do was putting him at 1/4 of his life with E. Grimlock and Ignitron as a Energonicon.

Did you succeed at killing him once, if yes with which TF and Energonicon.

jasebree
    @jasebree

I had him 3/4 runs plus a boss pig on the other. He can be killed for 2000 points!
    Screenshot_2016-08-12-20-01-21.png

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I damaged him, but it’s not consistent. I don’t know what part of his body I’m supposed to target?

In the end, I survived the encounter, and wound up with a whopping 1,599 points (before bonus!) but I didn’t actually kill him.

I was using E. Grimlock.

jasebree
    @jasebree

The game clock also seems to be fixed in this comp.

Raxor
    @mndc

Ok, well maybe Greyslam will be the key to kill him, I hope.

I can launch another node sooner or later, i’ll pick Grey and report if I kill Unicron with him (i’ll do an edit of this post).

Edit : @20qmindreader I can confirm that I got him with Greyslam with the 75% squad/energonicon active with me, but he’s actually worth 1K points, not 2K.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Did anyone else have a charge disappear on them?

I started with four charges, completed a run, and when I came back I only had two left, instead of three.

WTF????

@lewie4

Edit: I performed a hard close and after I restarted, then missing charge was back!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

So it looks like the winner of the daily Competition is going to be whoever encounters Unicron most often!

jasebree
    @jasebree

@optimuspig no joke. But it made the 100 token mark easy to hit. It’s somewhere ~24000. (6 killed Unicrons plus 75% bonus)

Raxor
    @mndc

@optimuspig it seems so, because normal nodes don’t give that much points (around 3/400, and there is a chance to get Boss pig too).

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

Even if you don’t kill Unicron, you can get over 2000 points worth of Pigbot minions being killed if you get enough to spawn! Trust me- it works

Geli
    @geli

Tried aLevel 12 Greyslam Grimlocks in a Falls run with Rodimus and the fireblast (?) energonicon. Ugh. 504 after the bonus. Lost 2 “hearts”. Gonna stay with L15 EGrimlock!

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Best I did against him was to knock him down to about 1/4 health on a desert node, so no obstructions. Second time was on a river node, so not much damage. 1372 and 1119 pre-bonus points due to all of the flaming pigs. Did notice that his health meter moved quickly a few times. Not sure what I did. Used EGrimlock and Fireblast.

Raxor
    @mndc

I got Unicron during a Pig City node, I forgot to mention in my edited post, if it can help.

Also try to activate your fully charged (or 2/3) energonicon, it can hurt him a bit.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I think I could’ve gotten him if there weren’t so many falling monoliths to dodge.

Might be useful to have photoblast, but I didn’t want to give up the +50% bonus with fireblast.

I’ve only encountered Unicron in 1 out of 5 runs thus far. It was in a Slingshot Woods node.

jasebree
    @jasebree

Just had Unicron in Colbalt Valley. He was shielded pretty much the whole run…:(

Pampeans
    @pampeans

I beat him — his shield disintegrates and he runs off to the right. Slingshot woods node using Greyslam, Hotrod and Fireblast. Kept GG focused on him and tried to kill every nose hair pig. Also, fired at all helicopter pigs. Used Fireblast at full strength and triggered when the shield goes down. 2700+ points before the bonus.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Just noticed that the only TFs available are the Autobirds.

jasebree
    @jasebree

I know we only just started this comp, but I’m loving it so far.

jasebree
    @jasebree

I take back my previous comment about the clock. The Clock is still broken.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

Yes, this is fun! Even though I just choked and died in Pig City. So busy trying to nail the Unicron, whose shield was down, and I forgot to activate the bridge. Duh-oh! I never forget to activate the bridge. I need to settle down…

Pampeans
    @pampeans

Just had another Pig City run and no bridge the whole run! Go figure…

Optimus Prime did okay, swapped in Heatwave and I never saw him fire, so I swapped him back out. Didn’t kill him this time but I got well over 1,000 points before the bonus. Btw, you have to choose two bots from the bonus squad and the Energonicon to get the full bonus.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@20qmindreader glad you’re able to play! Or, somebody’s cheating…

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

Well, *one* of my Pig City runs had a light bridge in it… but only one.

Would Goldbite Grimlock be more efficient than Grayslam? In rocket challenges he was a bit slower.

Is there any benefit in choosing the trial Rodimus? What he’s there for?

TTwo runs in a row, 120 and 230 points. Damn, this challenge’s slogan should be renamed into “Beware of levels *without* Unicron”.

Raxor
    @mndc

So, I did 2 runs right now, I can say that if you don’t have the energonicon bonus, you can take Photoblast who works wonders against Unicron, even at level 1 (just make sure that there is no WMT when you use it, or wait to get at least level 2 because it’ll target the WMT first).

@werehamsta
    Goldbite is actually not recommended because he deals less damage than Greyslam, so far every time I took down Unicron was with Grey.

Also Rodimus does decent dmg but not enough to take down Unicron by himself, so it’s mainly if you want to see how he works (and also to get a 25% bonus if the Hot road Squad bonus is here).

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’ve been using E. Grimlock exclusively. He seems to do OK against Unicron as long as there aren’t too many other distractions to deal with.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum You've Got the Touch Challenge

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 241 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.