You've Got the Touch Challenge

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum You've Got the Touch Challenge

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 241 total)
  • Replies
  • Geli
    @geli

Hmmmm… Devaluation has come to ABT. 1 am 1170 short of the 5000 tokens needed to obtain Rodimus. The token exchange asks if I want to spend 585 gems for the missing tokens. That exchange rate works out to 1 gem = 2 tokens. Last event was 1 = 3.

Just wondering if this is unanticipated fallout from the Brexit results… <\wisea**remarkfont>

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@franciscrawford Yea, I’ve had to manually target with nearly every TF on the river nodes to get some of the Energonicons.

@geli
    The last one was 2:1 also. The prize accessories are 50% off in the barracks like the last one as well.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

This block (6-8 AM EST), is Variant Versions with Powerbot. L15 Goldbite Grimlock with Powerbot easily defeated Unicron.

Geli
    @geli

Last event was 2-1? Ugh. Hate what that means to me.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

At last after 3 days victories 4650 token and with only 10+20 refills (up to 90 diamonds) totally today i achieved the 100% of the tokens 550 and without any refills. And i have 5200 tokens i just unlocked Rodimus and now i am fall back from gaming ;)

here is my scores during those 3 days of victories in the row.

Day 1

Day 1

Day 2

Day 2

Day 3

Day 3

Each time i encountered the Unicorn i beat him i took the advantage of Gray Slam Grimlock and Gldenbite Grimlock and sometimes i used and E. Grimlock as well. And the photoblaster was the best tip and after my fist refill (day 1) i read here the strategy to beat unicorn after that i obliterated him in any round that i encountered him.

So if all goes as i am see in my today leader board i will have the 1st position and from tomorrow i might not play as i played those 3 days i will play the most 1-2-3 round the most i need some sleep i achieved what i wanted for so long time!

So thank you people for telling the strategy for beating Unicorn, and gain the missing one of the missing transformers that i really wanted for so long time!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Funny enough, today (Day 4) being Balloon Pig day, they’ve been causing problems with my targeting of the flame-boogers.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m wondering if the soft update to 1.18.5.5 rejigged the probability of getting a Unicron showing up in your run?

Other than my first 4 out of 5 runs right at the start having Unicron, since then my overall average has been Unicron at about 50% of my runs, whereas on Days 1-3, I was getting him on average better than 2 out of every 3 runs.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig i have the same feeling as well! Also my tracking is off with those damn ballons pigs, the ther funny is the second one of my leaderborder he/she must be using a a crazy amount of gems to catch me and… from 4580 points were he/she was has now 18.900. I have have around 23.900 points as we speak. Well if he realy wants so match to beat me i won’t spend any gem to play with him i will keep playing without refilling i need gems as well for the Rachect Medic-Event. i might loose first place but i really don’t care any more :D

Traveler
    @traveler

I have found that I get Unicron at less then 50% of the time. Just played 4 challenges and got Unicron just one time. This has been a consistent trend over the last day for me.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I’ve gotten him on 60%, 68%, 68%, and 69% of the nodes with today being 9 for 9.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I just encounter Unicorn this time 4 times in a row!!! that’s 1st time i have this to happens to me!

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

I’m not tracking the numbers carefully, but I agree with the gut feel of 50%. I don’t think there’s been a single time that I’ve been in a position to play a block of 4 runs that I got either 0 or 4 Unicron appearances in the block.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

in every node of 4 rounds i am encounter him at list 2/4 times and 3 time i have encounter him, 1-2-3 or 1-3-4 or 1-2-4 and the last game that i mentioned before was the very first that i have encounter him 4 times the row in a single node.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

I had Unicron four times in a row this morning, 3 Cobalt Valley & 1 Pig City. I generally get him at least 2 if not 3 out of the 4 charges.

I ran in to Boss Pig again and he’s been tweaked to only give 300 points again. I had Him the 1st day and he yielded 400 points and because helicopter pigs were the target I ended with 536 points (before bonus). This morning the point total was less than 400 because there a zero balloon pigs in the node. Both times I had the BP the Valkries have been the squad with Arachnid as the gratuitous buddy for the bonus.

Anonymous

Been destroying him once a day.Don’t know if I will be able to destroy him again today.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

Rodimus show up as a Seeker in the missions portal…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

What type of basic material does Rodimus require to upgrade? Is it Birdium, or is it Auto Cogs? I need to start collecting.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Just had non-Unicron for three runs in a row, for the first time these four days.

Either I’m just unlucky, or they really did play with the frequency.

Mp127
    @mp127

@pampeans Like all Chucks before, it was easy predicable.

@optimuspig
    Birdium.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@mp127 True! Missions relate to the bird-type and squads relate to the Tf-type.

Glad it’s birdium and not autocogs.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

Bonus Rodimus was replaced by my level 1 Rodimus. Good thing I only need him for the bonus as that would not be cool if I had to swap him in.

Fortunately/unfortunately I had a shoot out at the end yesterday and out of necessity I learned to beat Unicron w/o loosing any hearts (it was down to the wire and I didn’t have time to upgrade).

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Yeesh, I thought balloon pigs made it tough to target the flame-boogers. Missiles are waaaaay worse.

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

I appreciate the feedback to defeat Unicron. It has helped and I finally came in first today. :-)

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

That image is wrong, though, since it says that it ends at 7:00 EST. It will be correct when we end Daylight Savings Time.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Well, EDT = EST + 1, so mathematically it’s not wrong.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum You've Got the Touch Challenge

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 241 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.