You've Got the Touch Challenge

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum You've Got the Touch Challenge

Viewing 16 replies - 226 through 241 (of 241 total)
  • Replies
  • Pampeans
    @pampeans

@optimuspig good strategy. Currently, I have Skywarp 10, Starscream 9 and Rodimus on his way to 8.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

During the “Seek and Destroy”, unlocking Sunstorm early using supplemental gems and immediately upgrading him, had no impact on his availability in the event. Also, unlocking his accessories, surprisingly, made them available to the level 10 bot in the event.

During “You’ve Got the Touch”, unlocking Rodimus caused him to show up in the event at level one replacing the level 8 bonus version and thus, rendering him completely unusable against the overpowered enemies. At least level 8 Rodimus could be swapped in to complete the node if Grimlock died, but I shudder to think what would have happened if level one Rodimus, who had to go along for the bonus, was swapped in. Also, upgrading Rodimus made him unavailable in the event.

Just file that in the backs of your minds going forward…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@pampeans

“I shudder to think what would have happened if level one Rodimus, who had to go along for the bonus, was swapped in”

I tried once. It wasn’t pretty. Poor guy was down to half a heart entering Astrotrain, after GSGL managed to get killed by an unfortunate combination of missiles, WMTs, and monoliths. I wasn’t even stopping to fight, either. I just put Rodimus into vehicle mode and gunned it for the finish line.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

@Pampeans,

Ack. That’s not how it worked when we got the Seeker triplets in the other event.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@franciscrawford I’m not sure what you mean, that’s exactly how it worked for me (and others as noted in the Seek and Destroy event thread), and I don’t have a personalized version of the app.:)

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

@pampeams.

In the Seek & Destroy competition, it seemed that the unlocked versions of the TFs were, at any level, more effective than the competition-only versions.

nykki
    @diamond72

Looks like I will be using a massive amount of gems to unlock Rodimus..right now it’s about 650 gems. All I can do now is keep playing to keep the amount down a bit. So sucks

Deezie Diclafenic
    @deezie-diclafenic

look like i’ll be buyin more coins and not Rodimus, but i did kill unicorn pig twice last night with sentinel prime and energon grimlock both @ Level 7, and of course photoblast, and i only got 2940 tokens and 208 gems, no hope for me

sheepybach
    @paul13

@20qmindreader

Mae’n ddrwg gen i fod yn anghywir Nid oedd dafad gath
    iechyd da lol

I just had a surprise which I forgot about Rodimus can use the silly coconut hat so for me the other add-on are Def not needed.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Sorry I don’t like cats lol
    True they don’t look good but they do the job

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@paul13 check out my video with the Coconut Helmet in the Sawblade… thread. The grin it has as Rodimus is diving out of the train is really goofy looking.

I managed to have control and not play at all today. I was going to do one run to fill a bottom spot, but there didn’t seem to be much interest, so I didn’t bother. Yesterday’s event, I did three runs and finally fell out of the top ten in the afternoon.

sheepybach
    @paul13

I’ll check the video in a few days as its the last few days of Rio 2016 lol. I’m really glad we got the tip on how to kill the big guy otherwise don’t think I would’ve got him as I love my sport to much and so had no time to play the event, in fact since I got him and the add-on I wanted I’ve only popped in once or twice lol
    Just waiting now until I get my hands on a gold medal that my mates granddaughter has won to go with the 1 she won in London 2012. Enough of that as its off topic Sorry

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@franciscrawford

In the Seek & Destroy competition, it seemed that the unlocked versions of the TFs were, at any level, more effective than the competition-only versions.

I can’t argue with your opinion, but whether it’s true or not really has no bearing on what I was noting — simply, unlocking/upgrading Sunstorm, Skywarp & Starscream did not replace the level 10 bots during the S&D contest; while unlocking Rodimus during YGtT did replace the level 8 bot in the competition and upgrading made him unavailable. That’s all. I think you maybe misunderstood me…

HeyGuysWatchThis
    @ben-strait

So I unlocked Rodimus and all of the accessories, only to discover that you can only use one of them at a time. Are. You. Kidding. Me. What a waste. I wish I had figured that out earlier :-(

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@paul13 Agree with @20qmindreader. That’s awesome. Congrats to your mate’s granddaughter as well.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Yes it is special, I’m only glad she no longer kicks the sh1te out of me now like she did when she was a nipper lol.

Well I’m on full ATB Upgrade Mode for a while lol

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum You've Got the Touch Challenge

Viewing 16 replies - 226 through 241 (of 241 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.