You've Got the Touch Challenge

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum You've Got the Touch Challenge

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 241 total)
  • Replies
  • Soundwave
    @soundwave

I bought rodimus and am glad to see him back. Would love another chance at nemesis prime. He was waaaaay too much cash the first time around.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@aliaspbj Thanks for the correction! In the grand scheme of things, it just seemed like he was $25.00. He has become somewhat of an urban legend — he actually retailed for $11.99USD, came with accessories and 400 gems (during the Halloween update)!

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

@pampeans
    I’m glad to hear it was not $25 USD. I realize $11.99 is a bit pricey too, but he’s one of the best TFs I have. I hope they offer him again for all of you that don’t have him.

Anonymous

Rodimus was US $3.99.Nemesis was US $14.99.

Anonymous

So,starts 8/12/16 8P.M. EST
    Ends 8/19/16 8P.M EST

And a new accessory for Rodimus Prime:A disc thingy.
    Interesting…

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

Oops! My little screen for the competition says “Second Wind” although I’m pretty sure it’s supposed to say “You’ve Got the Touch.” LOL!

jasebree
    @jasebree

@aliaspbj same here…As long as I can still get rodimus I don’t care what the comp is called.

Ultramaxprime
    @cheeto

Unicrom pig is coming, so I checked Google to a peak. What did I get a unicorn pig.
    Stupid Google.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Second Wind staring the Dark Megatron… something is up that it can’t explain!

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

Seems like we’re getting a second chance at the last comp before “You’ve got the touch” starts

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

It’s got to be a typo. The newsfeed very clearly states that You’ve Got The Touch starts “2016-08-13 0:00 GMT”. That’s tomorrow.

Cynical Bird
    @sickcyn

@optimuspig If you look at the squads under the Hotrods there’s an Autobird silhouette that I suspect could be Wreck-Gar.

Anonymous

@cheeto @all I found what Unicron pig means:

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Unicron

I’m a bit scared TBH. D:

Raxor
    @mndc

@partshade As the image previews of the event seems to show, it looks like it’ll be a Helicopter Boss pig type, so he’s not that frightening compared to the original.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@partshade the planetarian robot that it gave power to megatron and he become galvatron and after the battle his head remain around the planet Cybetron, man, can’t believe such a character to be the final boss? – cool although i hope we can beat him.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

My picture has changed. It’s no longer You’ve Got the Touch, it’s Straight from 80’s.

Screenshot_2016-08-12-14-53-56.jpg

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Indeed the new event is here! 1.18.5.4 is up!

Mp127
    @mp127

This is gonna be good. But… Giving the destroying worlds enemy in “just” one of the events? I’d prefer to see him as the part of the big campaign or really huge event (e.g. something in the “coming soon” portal).

I hope that Unicron is even more unbeatable than the Boss Pig in the Seeker event. It’s the Planet Eater, not a random piggie. Also, it’d be a good introduction of the ultimate opponent.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

My guess regarding the top bonus squaddies would probably be some combination of Ultra Magnus, Galvatron, or Arcee (and their variants), as these are the TFs we currently have that were introduced in the 1986 movie, which this event is supposed to be celebrating. Doesn’t really make sense to make Rodimus one of them, since he’s supposed to be one of the prizes (i.e. most players don’t have him yet).

Anonymous

Wait…Nemesis was $11.99?Don’t recall…

jasebree
    @jasebree

For anyone interested, the soft update for the new challenge does not fix the Armada accessory

Pampeans
    @pampeans

Don’t UNIcorns have one horn? I wonder if this is going to be an all bird challenge? This might be fun. That uni-thing better be destructible.

Thanks @jasebree!

It’s safe to say, if the Tf isn’t performing the way you expect he should, take the accessories off. Defense and damage are known suspects…

Raxor
    @mndc

@pampeans If he’s hovering in the air like an Helicopter pig, it’ll be very easy to dispatch with an EMP weapon or Energonicon.

Maybe it’ll be like the first time they introduced the Boss pig and we’ll always have to beat him before he beats us or we barely survive the node.

Wait and see…

Geli
    @geli

Got Boss Pig in the Beach run, dispatched him with EGrimlock. Not sure if the value was 300 or 400.

Got the Unicron in a beach node, made some progress against it with EGrimlock before I got crushed by falling tower. Finished with Rodimus and still got a raw score of 930. Which was the highest raw score of 4 runs.

Leader is already at 8600, while I am sitting 5th with 4400 & 30 tokens after 4 runs. Not great, not bad.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum You've Got the Touch Challenge

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 241 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.