Upcoming event- Shadow of the Tinker Titan (Elite Cleric- 2nd time)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming event- Shadow of the Tinker Titan (Elite Cleric- 2nd time)

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 221 total)
  • Replies
  • burbman
    @burbman

Crazy team scoring – seems like all the cheaters have come out for this event. My board keeps filling up with players over 10K, even though it is mathematically impossible based on the number of times the Tinker Titan has gone down. Then, all the high scorers disappear, and are replaced by other players. Rovio Cheat Patrol must be working overtime.

Glad my only goal here is to earn the chest, couldn’t care less about the snouts on the wheel of misfortune. I would be going nuts if I was trying to gain mastery in this event.

Suzy
    @suzyq

Just had an Epic message to restart the game. When logged on again it said it was now synchronised etc. Hopefully, that means the boards will be stable again.

DD
    @toolow

@suzyq If it is stable, I hope most people don’t ended up being switched to a losing team.

EDIT: Nope, still ding-dong like crazy.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Got my Elite Chest and got Elite Druid. I don’t get two classes, only one and that sucks. I wanted Elite Cannoneer as well but no.
    Elite Chest
    Opening Elite Chest

Raizir
    @raizir

@shapokomanbeast
    sadly, i don’t think i’ll be able to fight the tinker titan AGAIN!

(I feel like the world has a thing against me)

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@angryde
    I also got a free spin in the beginning.
    The reason you have so many opponents is Rovio knows what a tough competitor you are. Because I still can’t see any friends when I’m connected to Rovio, during every match my game freezes and I can’t do anything exit and lose a match. Everyone on both scoreboards are labeled cheater except me. This is GREAT isn’t it!

orinocopl
    @orinocopl

Just started event, first battle my turn-boss turn-done, my second turn-done, second boss turn-one of the minion use “mirror” and game stuck FOR NO REASON! No turn for me, no turn for boss I could just quit battle…
    Oh, and it happened THREE times, all stamina gone.
    Dear Rovio, please… JUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@burbman how do you know how many times Titan has gone down?

Raxor
    @mndc

I have the same problem as @orinocopl they added an ennemy (who appears alongside the Tinker TItan and another ennemy) who stucks the battle (you can still quit tho) when he uses his special ability Mirror (he copies a friendly pig with only 10% of his HP).

Because of that, I can’t continue the event, well seems that it’s done for me…

@bubbley
    You can see that with the hearts and the number next to the heart, which means how much times the Boss has been defeated in total.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

Just played another game and my board has changed again too. Unfortunately, so did the enemy’s board. Their #1 has got nearly 29k!

well my team is my and everyone else cheaters, even opponent team is all cheaters, and I am losing by a lot, that means i won’t be able to win this one , doesn’t matter what , this piss me off since no one else in my team is playing or is legit player, thanks Rovio!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So far known bugs in this event:

1. Getting to roll before you even start (fixed but would have liked to happen to me ;_;) the event.
    2. Going back and forth between teams after each battle.
    3. Tinker Titan’s stats not synchronizing properly because of the above problem. Sometimes I see a Tinker Titan which has been beaten 8 times with 1heart left and another one still stuck at 1 with only 2 hearts gone.
    4. Drones crashing the game after they attack.
    5. Leaderboards are in chaos thanks to bug #2.

One more thing, Tinker Titan now gets buffed after every “proper” defeat. Each time you beat it, enemies will start joining the battle from turn 1 and its health increases by 2K and attack by 120 (didn’t screenshot them unfortunately).

Also, you have to re-roll Elite Chest using Lucky Coins; not good. I didn’t use any but still, why?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Still being shuffled around teams… I’ve got another team of my own and another enemy team. Mighty Red is gone from the opposing board, and it suddenly shows me back in Team Bomb 58 where I originally was, going back from Team Blues 63 which was originally the opposing team.
    I’m suddenly 3rd on my board while I was 9th at first, then 6th.

I feel disadvantaged because many of you got to roll for an Elite class early while I have to do the process of getting 10k points.

Also, my Tinker Titan already shows 41 defeats after just four hours – WHAT THE F**K. At this time of the event, it would always be 6 or 7!
    If @datguygamer is right (so far I didn’t see an increase in health nor strength) then my Tinker Titan will become unbeatable because other players are so overenthusiastic!

EDIT: Or what do you mean by “proper defeat”? The number next to the Titan, or the actual amount of times that YOU defeated it?

Suzy
    @suzyq

@datguygamer

Congratulations for getting Druid and also for getting it so quickly. I’ve got a way to go yet as my score is only 4780.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@mndc thanks I only see one regardless of swapping it has six hearts left and is at number 1. Been like that since I began.

The drone that makes the mirror causes a freeze every time.

Pointless
    @pointless

I am also now seeing a Titan with 41 defeats, whereas before it was stuck at zero. Still has a Health of 31,500 though.

EDIT: And now back to 0 defeats with full hearts…

burbman
    @burbman

@bubbley – in theory MNDC’s response is correct, however the glitch #3 as noted by @datguygamer above is messing up the math that should be able to calculate a max potential score.

burbman
    @burbman

@datguygamer – how many stamina drinks did you burn to get to 10K medals so quickly? And why? I will probably get there by this time tomorrow without using any resources.

DD
    @toolow

@suzy At one point, I was facing an opposing team with over 100 million points. In this case, I’m so glad I’m moved to a winning team. I just pray that I don’t end up worse at the end.

@dallasreds
    You’d think that at least it’ll be relatively straight forward for them to simply recreate your profile, assuming that you’re using a Rovio account.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 By “proper” I mean the Tinker Titan that is supposed to be assigned to your team. Since we are being shunted back and forth between other teams, we are sometimes fighting Tinker Titans that belong to other teams and thus it is not a proper defeat. Yes, we are getting credited with the Wheel of Fortune but the Titan’s stats remain unaffected. In order for it to get a proper level up, it has to be defeated by one of the members of your team and not by someone else who magically got teleported at the right time to give it the finishing blow and then was whisked away in the same way.

I fought the Tinker Titan many times today but NEVER once saw its health fully drained and thus it NEVER repaired itself when in the past events under normal circumstances it did such at least 3 or 4 times. This means that all the Tinker Titans I defeated to get my medals were all from other teams with maybe some from my own.

My Titan got defeated properly once, ONCE by someone from my team (whichever it may be). Thus the final stats for my team’s Tinker Titan was 21K from the initial 19K and damage was increased from 650 to 720.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@burbman 97 Stamina Drinks for 21 battles plus 3 initial free ones along with some free stamina points during my fights that were recharging in the background so I didn’t use all 5 drinks each time. Also, 56 Friendship Essences.

The reason I did this was to see if I could exploit that beneficial bug of getting two classes at once or not. Unfortunately it didn’t work. The chest data is synced up properly now. You only get 1 class and that’s it.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

All change I am now first with 3k. At least MOA who appeared in the last change has gone. All opponents changed too. Titan still at 1. No repairs at all.

DD
    @toolow

“And finally no more shuffling the event leaderboards: once you’ve landed in the ranks, you’ll stay on your board.”

So am I suppose to thank Rovio for the “EPIC” hotfix for shunting me to a losing team when I was on a winning side (for once)? This is bullshit! Exactly what I feared would happen. Hope the majority of you are not getting the shorter end of the stick.

Raxor
    @mndc

I just did a battle and the enemy who crashes the game is no longer present, I was also moved to a new leaderboard and team, i don’t know if i’ll stay there but it’s better be the good one this time.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming event- Shadow of the Tinker Titan (Elite Cleric- 2nd time)

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 221 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.