Upcoming event- Shadow of the Tinker Titan (Elite Cleric- 2nd time)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming event- Shadow of the Tinker Titan (Elite Cleric- 2nd time)

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 221 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@epicgrindr Alright. Also wish the little fighter best of luck from me. :)

@gabe-nestor
    That is utterly weird. Okay I will get back from work and compare screenshots. I need to see how this works now.

@pointless
    That’s because you are max level. Whatever non enchanted item you had in your inventory will still have the same stats as the new sets you get right now (because all of them are Level 62). What you need to see are the stats of the set item obtained from that guaranteed set item condition. Yes, it will also be Level 62 but that Level 62 set item should be weaker as it should be from the Wood League (because that’s where you are right now as well).

EpicGrindr
    @epicgrindr

@datguygamer @pointless
    Regarding Arena items: I know what you are referring to as far as banner items and timing of what Arena League (wood-diamond) affecting the strength of the AGPM items spun up. My experience used to be as described: when Arena Reset occurred, banner items awarded were weaker at wood than when they were stone, etc.
    After one of the later ABE updates, it changed to where purchased/daily spin banners would award at the highest level attained during the previous Arena season. I.E. if I reached the Gold League, the the banners would award at Gold League strength all through the next season, or until I got promoted to Platinum League.
    It still seems to operate the same way. I can verify that player level does affect APGM item strength also, but once you reach 62, it is pretty uniform.
    That free item from full rainbow bar has never awarded me a banner set item which I didn’t already own, so I can’t say if that is different, since I immediately scrap those for the shard and haven’t bothered to check stats first.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@tuyul-gaming
    Here’s the thing. If you constantly use L-Bird only to delegate your attack to another bird, then the 10% additional damage bonus will be of no use at all to you. The only advantage you get is a 10% bonus health which you’ll likely never need… that’s probably why most here consider this upgrade useless.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

So got Elite Druid. Nice :-)

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Got elite druid first try

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

I keep trying to play but the “Tinker” doesn’t even show up on the map….anyone else experience this?

Suzy
    @suzyq

@mistychristie

It’s happened to me before. When it happens I just tap on the Tinker icon on the right-hand side of the screen. When it opens just tap where it says fight and it will take you there.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@mistychristie Yes, it usually happens when the server keeps failing to register the event data in your area.

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

@suzyq….Thanks! :-)

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I am still leading my team i have 15310 medals and my team is 151550 vs 119450 medals.

What a nice miracle would be after gaining another 10000 medals to obtain and a second Elite Class…

Yeah… keep dreaming my self…

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I also got EDruid. It occurred to me after seeing the empty space in @atom chest that we might have to empty it before the next tranch of elites are offered so no point in repspinning.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pointless @gabe-nestor

I was right all along. See these screencaps. The first ones have higher stats than the second set. I got all of them today and all of them are same level. The machine still gives you different set items based on your rainbow bar.
    Winged Justice 1
    Winged Justice 2
    Veil of Justice 1
    Veil of Justice 2

angryde
    @angryde

@timber Sorry to read that, dude. I submitted a ticket to Rovio and after about 48 hours I was moved off the cheaters board and onto a new, clean board. Thank God. And my team is winning! Yay!

Pointless
    @pointless

@datguygamer so you are getting different Set items dependent on what exactly? The ones from your guaranteed roll (i.i full Rainbow Bar) are higher (Diamond?) than the ones rolled simply by luck (Wood?). This makes the fact that Rovio has removed the League icon from these items even more of an issue.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I am still leading my team i have 20180 medals and my team is 194480 vs 157250 medals.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pointless Depending on the rainbow bar. That is exactly why I want them to return the icons.

Set items obtained with luck and set items obtained with guaranteed rolls have different stats as they have always been (since they always have been dependent on different leagues). But since there are no icons now, it’s getting confusing.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Man that Tinker Event is so damn easy? I am still leading my team i have 23870 medals and my team is 226820 vs 188140 medals 38680 medals in front :)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

And my Tinker Titan is still as strong as on Day 1… despite 43 defeats, of which at least three came from me (it was me who took the last heart off the TT).

@datguygamer
    Why do I seem to be the odd one out?

@elpapam
    Sounding good :) My team’s also still leading, 30k in front of the other team. I’m 1st in my group but two others are closely behind me.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@smwforever45 the second behin me is 3000 medals. But i think i will manage to keep my lead ;)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Since all the Tinker Titans are different, my guess would be different bosses behave differently (as you can see your boss is different than mine) or maybe you didn’t notice and it got a buff or you were fighting someone else’s Tinker Titan whom you took a screenshot of. Also, after one more “epic” restart, the boss had his level ups differently in my game. Now the health is same but attack went up by different amounts and not 120.
    Tinker Titan

Pointless
    @pointless

I have also noticed that my Tinker Titan’s health has not changed since day one (same 31,500 that @smwforever45 has shown). I will admit I haven’t paid attention to its damage however.

crater
    @crater

As I’ve been playing the Shadow of the Tinker Titan event, my team had been holding a pretty comfortable lead. After I just checked it, I went from having just over a 2,000 point lead to suddenly being down by almost 400,000 points. Is it possible to cheat during this event?

-edit-

That’s odd. Now it’s showing me back up by 2,000 again. Only now the Tinker Titan isn’t showing up.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    Definite no. My Tinker Titan never got a buff, the entire time. I would’ve noticed because I look for changes all the time! It still deals the same damage and has the same HP as it had at the beginning! Only thing that changed is that two Modified Drones are joining the battle since the first defeat. That is all.
    And no, this is not “someone else’s” Tinker Titan. The team bug is gone… this is only my own team’s TT that I’m fighting.

Also, you’re Level 53 so of course your Tinker Titan would be weaker than mine.

The King Cannon is swapped multiple times during the battle. It could be Stone, Pumpkin, or Bowling Ball, each causing different things and dealing different damage.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 The cannon from Tinker Titan never got changed from my playthroughs and it always stayed at Stone; never swapping anything. HP wise it can be weaker but it started with 18K in my case and started increasing in health and attack but later stopped at 21K.

Different players participate in a team and thus the Tinker Titan has to be scaled in terms of power with each player on that team. So it is entirely possible from a server sided setting that another Tinker Titan may be put up for fighting while it is “fetching” for data online with similar stats. We may not realize it but it can be someone else’s even if there is no team based bug.

Suzy
    @suzyq

My team are doing well and are in the lead. Who will be in the top 3 at close of play remains to be seen as the scores are very close.

Screenshot_2016-11-20-10-03-15.png

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming event- Shadow of the Tinker Titan (Elite Cleric- 2nd time)

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 221 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.