Upcoming event- Shadow of the Tinker Titan (Elite Cleric- 2nd time)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming event- Shadow of the Tinker Titan (Elite Cleric- 2nd time)

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 221 total)
  • Replies
  • Stevencore
    @stevencore

@suzyq it’s weird… your table and the scores of both teams are identical to mine but I play for Team Chuck90 vs Bomb9. Congrats for the 1st position. I’m 5th at the moment and it’s fine to me :-)

Suzy
    @suzyq

@stevencore

Thanks, not sure how long I’ll stay there as competition is fierce.

I’ve just played again and my score is now 28190. #5 Step has 21430 is that your score as well?

Stevencore
    @stevencore

@suzyq actually it’s 21.730 but maybe it’s just a delay or perhaps I’ve played a round after your reply. Beside of this, few minutes ago I’ve maxed out all my remaining classes. Be sure this means in a few days Rovio will increase the cap.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@stevencore

Many congrats on getting your birds max out. I really hope they don’t increase the cap soon as most of my birds are still in their 40’s :(

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

My game is progressing very will so far i might rest or i should go for 30.000 medals ?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    Mine always swaps in battle, the same cannon is never used twice in a row (and so did it on the first run of TT a few months ago, too).

My TT never had 18k HP or 21k. Always 31,500, from the start and still.

My entire team (and the entire opposing team) is on Level 60. And TT doesn’t get stronger or weaker based on mastery.

@elpapam

Keep playing to at least keep a Top 3 position.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@smwforever45 i am bit tired because i am playing and the Thanksgiving Event at the ABT so i am bit i tired but i will try to keep it until ends.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 That’s for your team though. My team has people from Level 12 up to Level 59 so my Tinker Titan always has to be scaled in terms of that Level 12 player. I leveled up from 52 to 53 during this event but my Tinker Titan didn’t gain a level up even though getting its info still said that it was level 53 now. The only time it gained a level-up was during a complete defeat. The previous Tinker Titan also swapped cannons for me but this one doesn’t at all. Your boss and mine behaves quite differently.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So now that we’ve seen that the Golden Arena Pig Machine gives sets of two different stats just like in the past, can someone please mail Rovio to bring back the league icons? They were convenient.

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer I’ve created a ticket for the missing league icon.

@everyone Wonder if anyone noticed that sometimes you’ll be fighting TT of different levels (or unknown level) depending on whether you tap the TT or the TT icon on the top right with the timer. I suspect that might be reason why my team score does not match the sum of the individual scores, and that my team is trailing instead of leading.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow Thanks for helping me out, much appreciated. Please report back on what Rovio said.

Also, as far as I’ve been noticing, there is still a slight sync error in the game that will again show me (just like the beginning) that my team is falling behind with a huge gap only to refresh itself once I exit and re-enter the game. And if I fight with a Tinker Titan in that “phase”, it gives me a stronger Titan Titan to fight.

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer My pleasure; will do.
    I did notice that sometimes the total is just my score alone but it’ll be corrected once refreshed by showing again. However, both scores don’t match the totals of either teams. So I suspect that some of our scores contributed to other teams. But then, no one else seems to have this problem of mismatch total scores.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow Thanks again.

It’s not a widespread problem. Some have it while some don’t. Like many people in the past (and even in this one) have reported on the game crashing in between battles because of a drone. It never happened to me.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Man i got the double awards all of what i wanted!

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

4th place. 2x 500 Snoutlings on the Reward Wheel. Yay?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@elpapam Congrats dude. So any rank ups?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer thanks!!! i have many classes ranked up especially chuck and red that take 10.000 mastery!

Suzy
    @suzyq

Really happy, I came 2nd. Lost 1st place by 100 points 2 minutes before the end so no time do anything.

My team were fantastic, no cheaters, we won by 100k as everyone worked very hard even after opening the chest.

I got 5k for Blues and Bomb and 1700 All and 10 level ups.

DD
    @toolow

Came second which I’m happy about. Disappointing that our team who should have won but the system awarded us 100k less than the total of our score and awarded the opponents >100k more, so we lost by 40k.

Also hoping to have a last battle waiting for TT to be repaired. But it immediately went into repair mode again with 3 minutes repair time and less than 2 min remaining for the event!

Still, managed to get 2500 for all, 2500 for Matilda and Blues.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

I got 2500 for all and 2500 for red

Pointless
    @pointless

If I was actually playing for Mastery, I would be fuming after the Event. With 10 mins left, I was in sixth, over 2K ahead of eighth, and our Team leading by ~15K.
    When I checked after the Event was over, I was eighth, as the previous 8 had somehow gained almost 3K in that last 10 minutes. Not sure that’s possible, even consuming (although maybe, I didn’t check the leap).
    Worse, a player on the other Team (our old nemesis ZiZu) went from ~10K to ~50K as well, resulting in our Team losing. So I netted a whopping 500 Snouts and this leaves me 0 for 3 in World Boss Events.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Competition got fierce in the end and I would’ve almost ended up in 3rd place. TT was in Repairing and I had only one minute and five seconds to go after it got repaired. Used my last Stamina Drink and did one more battle which ended a few seconds after the event ended. This caused a glitch where it would say “Calculating” but I could still battle Tinker Titan, but after a reboot of the game it was all good. XD The run thankfully counted and I finally ended up in 1st place:

My team also won so we got double Mastery which was very nice.
    The first spin got me 5k All, 5k Red and 5k Matilda so I was happy:

23 rank-ups! I shall post an update in the Mastery Points topic :)

drobbinsjr
    @drobbinsjr

Absolute BS. I spun the wheel 9 times and could not land the ALL. So PISSED for a fixed wheel!

Hi

I had a similar experience wrt to cheaters and switching back and forth between teams (Bomb 62 and Chuck 30) during the first day or so. Now settled on Bomb 62.

I play on iOS and didn’t get the chest at the beginning. I reached 10k medals and got Elite Pirate so no need to reroll :)

ScoutMan
    @scoutman

Hi there!

I finished 1st and my team won so I got great rewards! 1700 mastery points for All and 5000 for Chuck and Bomb. Got a couple ranks up!

However, something strange has happened. I got to open the chest and win an elite class (I got elite druid, which is great!) at the beginning of the event! And I thought “great!”, I’m getting one now (I assumed as a celebration for the event) and I will get one more when I collect 10000 points. However, nothing happened when I got the 10k, neither when the event ended. Tapping on the chest just opened the list of elite classes that I could win.

I suppose I just get the one elite class and because of a bug (?) I got it at the beginning? Has this happened to anyone else?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming event- Shadow of the Tinker Titan (Elite Cleric- 2nd time)

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 221 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.