The Pig Challenge Thread

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 818 total)
  • Replies
  • knichy
    @knichy

Ala Ka Bam …. I’ll give it a try!

Kathy
    @kathy

Good luck @knichybI actually did better when shockwave went further down, provided that top left structure balancing the 2 ugly pigs looked v shaky.. It fell finally with shockwave, took me a few tries.. Good luck!

Suikyo
    @suikyo

First, red to the second bottom horizontal wood of the leftmost “tower”. the tower didn’t fall but will fall easily later.

Stella to those metal boxes on the upper left hand corner. It was so lucky that those boxes fell down to destroy the center platform and ignited the hanging TNT which in turn ignited the TNT on the leftmost, and that wooden cross on top of those metal boxes broke the wood plank with drummer pig on top. This cleared everything on the left hand side of the pig with metal covering half of its face and top.

Ala Ka Bam (first power up) to boost score later.
    Sling scope (second power up).

Shockwave bird high arc to the bottom, next to the pig with metal on its face to clear this level. This level was finished with 330,930 (300,930 plus three unused birds). Got my fifth platinum trophy. :)

My other trophy record: 8 golds, 13 silvers and 6 bronzes.

trishohara
    @trishohara

No problems with the quests here @karen68 and @kathy. But for a long time I had the bug that the trophies did not count into the egg point challenges.
    On the iPad I have 2 bronze, 1 silver, 11 golden, 5 platinum, but challenges says I only have 8 trophies in total.

knichy
    @knichy

@trishohara the trophies aren’t counted to the egg points until the challenge closes for the weekend.

trishohara
    @trishohara

I know @knichy

But it was indeed a bug, I was in contact with rovio about this. I think rovio fixed this with the latest update a few weeks ago.

I play since December, got a trophy every week but egg points say 8 trophies.

junco76
    @junco76

339k for Platinum trophy. Thanks, @trishohara, for the strategy. Took a few tries to get everything to fall where I wanted it to. I had the same problem with the trophies counting into the egg point challenges. I only have 2 according to the trophy chart, but I’ve gotten a trophy every week for months.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

There was indeed a bug for that trophy quest. As of today, it says I have only 9 trophies. No trophy counted toward that quest before the bug was fixed.

Kathy
    @kathy

Hi @suikyo Thanks for sharing your strat , my Trophy case only holds 9 trophy’s ,?

Kathy
    @kathy

Oohhh lol @suikyo I was replying to your fist note, now I see yours only shows 9 also,, how do you know you have more?

Hello again @junco76

Kathy
    @kathy

@suikyo @junco76

Perhaps you could add your comments to the Forum Rovio representative , to wingmanjuan. I’ve left a comment there, and the more comments on the issue might get some action.
    If I did this correctly here is the link

Rovio’s Social Media & Community Manager representing in the Nest

Edit: apparently I can’t figure out how to post the link..

@knichy
    ??

@trishohara

trishohara
    @trishohara

I have never heard of this forum before. Is it advertised anywhere or a link? Or is this just for insiders?

btw, the trophy bug is fixed, so no need to bother wingmanjuan with this.

Kathy
    @kathy

@trishohara Lol no is not just for insiders? it’s listed in the forum section in general topics.
    Thank for letting us know its fixed, but already bugged the wingman yesterday ?

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@kathy click into the pig challenge button on the episode selection screen. go to the top left hand corner. you can see a trophy button. Inside there, it shows you what kinds of trophies you got.

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @suikyo yes I see 9 ,4 Platinum , 3gold ,2 Silver thanks!
    So each time I get a new platinum it replaces the gold?

gumby
    @gumby

@kathy how am I going to start again on Monday when I used all my dang power ups LOL

Kathy
    @kathy

@Gumby keep Flinging, gather power ups from the presents, gather coins by watching videos , and use those coins to purchase a couple power ups, you have no Pu’s in your lightening bolt symbol? Those alakabam ones work well!!
    And you can try without power ups! During the week they are regular levels random throughout Seasons! @knichy @trishohara @suikyo and @junco76 will help you, ohh and me lol!! Just give it a try. ?

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@kathy inside the trophy room, the top will show all the trophies you have gotten so far. those three at the bottom center will show the best three.

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @suikyo ? I got it!!

Kathy
    @kathy

Monday My
    4 stars first
    red to the top of the
    throw boxes telebird to the bottom leftt while targeting the far right tnt.

knichy
    @knichy

196 for 4. Sorta like @Kathy from what I could decipher.
    First, red up top to the helicopter thing.
    Telebird low to the stuff on the left and activate at TNT to the right. I missed it, the TNT was tossed left and did some damage. Right side mostly intact.
    Shockwave under the crane to the single TNT on the bottom level of the right.
    One stubborn pig in a glass cylinder remains on the upper right, blue took care of it nicely leaving 3 bonus

trishohara
    @trishohara

I now have all bird wear.

AngryBirds_600EggPoints.jpg

SweetP
    @sweetp

@kathy, what are you referring to? “…it doesn’t seem @admins are to Quick to add us to the forum menu”

Kathy
    @kathy

Woot!! Wtg @trishohara ?

@sweetp
    @Birdleader was going to make this forum more visible, not really sure, but I thought he was going to add it on the gold bar above under the community section.. Haven’t heard anything more about it,,@bernersenn said admins were working on it¿

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 818 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.