The Pig Challenge Thread

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

• Hi,
    I couldn’t find anything at the Nest about the Pig Challenge levels, so I thought I start this thread.
    Maybe there are other flingers around who play the daily levels and the tournament at the weekend and would like to share strats, whine, compare scores etc.

Let me start with a question about today’s (25. April) egg level: what is the threshold for 4 stars? I have 154k, but this is not enough.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 818 total)
  • Replies
  • Kathy
    @kathy

Hey @trishohara Great idea for this forum!!
    Today’s level I’ve only got 148k but @knichy says 155k is still 3 stars..
    I haven’t really got a strategy , been Flinging like Estar video, then using Shockwave.. No Luck yet
    Hopefully some other flingers’ will find this forum and help each other ?

Kathy
    @kathy

I got 160k for 4 stars!! Woot!! @trishohara ?

knichy
    @knichy

Awesome @trishohara maybe we could talk to the @birdleader and make an actual forum. I’ve been playing the pig challenge for about 8 weeks now, and it’s definitely s different game.
    261 is 4*, red down low like regular level to get tnt, shockwave over the top and explode in middledle leaving left pig and two stone blocks. Telebird to pick up blocks and pig, activate to blocks above and enjoying the points.

Kathy
    @kathy

@trishohara and any others. Tuesday April 25 4 stars
    Courtesy of @knichy
    Red down low to TNT s. Shockwave over top to middle, left far left light and two stone blocks. Telebird straight to pick up blocks and pigs and activate to take out upper wood and stone
    3 bonus

knichy
    @knichy

I guess I was 1 minute faster @kathy

Kathy
    @kathy

Wyatt do you mean @knichy like a regular walkthrough ?

Kathy
    @kathy

I think that would be to much on@ @admins @knichy ,a new level every day? With videos and 3 and 4 Star thresholds.. Unless they could get inside info from Rovio which doesn’t seem likely
    I think this will work out once it gets some notice from other flingers’ that patriciate.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

not really practical to have a forum just for those levels because we probably won’t see that level in the pig challenge for a while after it appears once.

Two weeks ago, I want to get that 4 star level quest and golden egg quest done. For most levels, I used telebird and shockwave bird once, and kept all those regular birds unused for 10000 points each. (I upgraded both special birds to level 20.)

trishohara
    @trishohara

Yes, 4 stars are 160k. I got it with sending Telebird up to the stones who hold the rope. Activating before contact and letting it fly to the stone box far right.
    Then shockwave in the middle of the structures.

knichy
    @knichy

Maybe not a forum per se but an open dedicated discussion. No walkthrough s or boards, like the BP for pig challenge players

trishohara
    @trishohara

Can you contact the admins @knichy? Something ‘sticky’ like BP would be great.

For today’s level: I got 4 stars with 175k.
    Shockwave against the lower front. Chuck at the top sand/bugs. Telebird into the stones with tnt.

Kathy
    @kathy

For today i got 219k only 3 stars:( @trishohara did you mean 275k?

trishohara
    @trishohara

oh yes, sorry! 275k

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @ttrishohara
    I agree with @suikyo that it wouldn’t be practical.
    The Bloated Pig is I the old forum set-up, and wouldn’t work for this either as you’d have to search and read Every single comment.
    I think this is the best format where you can reply to chosen threads.

Kathy
    @kathy

We can start a new thread each day With the date and day , so someone can look back quickly through the threads to find which day they want to play

trishohara
    @trishohara

I guess it’s better to have it all in one thread. Anyone who is interested can look into it. Forums would get tt much cluttered in a short time, if we would do threads every day.

knichy
    @knichy

@Suikyo, @Kathy I am thinking something like the BP, just elevating it a level from a thread in the General Discussions Forum to a Seasons Pig Challenge forum. No walkthroughs unless a user makes it and wants to share, no leaderboards, no real official admin support unless a post is flagged for language or moderation.

It would be a single thread and go Monday through Sunday. Should we propose that it gets cleared once a week on Sunday? Or just go with it and if it gets too cumbersome ask for a clearing then.

Not hijacking your thread trishohara, I know you get a notificiation without the @mention so was not looking to get moderated yet for too many mentions 8*).

But I’ve been thinking for a few weeks that it would be nice to have a discussion panel on this.

Kathy
    @kathy

I’ve been thinking about it as well Kent , not really understanding how it would differ from this? Except for the format and the reply button,? Which i think is convenient in this case. to separate threads from Day to day. So instead of tommorow instead of replying to this thread. We start a new one titled Thursday April 27th.

trishohara
    @trishohara

Weekly thread sounds ok, @knichy

It can’t stay an all-in-one?

knichy
    @knichy

It certainly could stay all in one. I see that these discussions do spawn multiple pages as necessary, my worry was that I could see this getting really long and too cumbersome to use. But you can get to the last page right for the general discussion main page.
    I think I’m bailing on today’s, I have 3* and will get my stone egg or whatever. I got my first gold egg last week and it didn’t seem to have any more than the stone egg a week before.

knichy
    @knichy

But we need to figure out how to get the word out to the ABN world about this thread – great idea by the way

knichy
    @knichy

Just got word from admin that “forum is on the way”. Cross your fingers!

trishohara
    @trishohara

Oh, ok, crossing fingers.

Kathy
    @kathy

So i think i understand now, itt will stay the same as this but Will have the ABN header and be listed under the forums section on the gold bar up top m.@knichy
    Theo says is inn the making .

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 818 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.