Spark Run!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 1,074 total)
  • Replies
  • Asen_77
    @asen

Level 28 is Done, after update 1.26.7.1. Total earned 3/5 of 155 000 points – 222 sparks. Tomorrow level 29.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I took the advice of several other players here and in the other thread, and decided to proceeded with a L20 run (that’s the highest I’ve made it to so far).

Although I made it to Astrotrain, unfortunately I did even worse in terms of sparks earned than when I ran at L14.

At L14, I earned 4/5ths of 230, which was 184 sparks.

At L20, I earned 3/5ths of 290, which was 174 sparks.

Assuming that I can earn 3/5ths going forward, I’m going to have to run L22 or higher to do better spark-wise than I am at L14.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I did L18 today with 230% and earned 4/5 sparks, 216. I haven’t done L14 at 230%, but based on the three runs, two would have yielded the full 230 sparks, with one earning 184, so it’s a toss up whether or not to stay at L14 or continue.

Asen_77
    @asen

Another success today at level 29. Finished with only one hart on third bot Ratchet, but this was enough for level. Two big waves flying pigs killed Dead End and E Grimlock. Tomorrow level 30. Grab 3/5 of total possible sparks – 228. After update to level 1.26.7.1 game is more stable and runs are ok at this moment.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Backtracked another level and ran at L13.

Got 100% of 220 sparks.

I think I’ll just stick with this.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

The optimum spark run level depends the promote–% of one’s bots. My bots are currently at 255% and for me L20 seems to be the optimal level. I get 4/5 of the sparks (232) but that is more than 5/5 of L14 (230) or 4/5 of L15 (192).

@jasebree
    has an infographic about spark run in ABT infographics thread. Although there have been updates it seems to verify my experience.

PS. I use Energon Grimlock (105%), Dead End (105%) and Ratchet (55%).

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m currently only +190%

I’m hoarding my sparks for the Trypticon event and then reevaluate my position.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So finally I got my last bot to 315% bonus and still I can’t get full sparks. -_-

(Makes me think all I did was in vain).

Asen_77
    @asen

@optimuspig Probably Trypticon event will be as hard as this for Blaster. I am expecting very hard time there and impossible purchase without Gems. I spend there 780 Gems for Blaster, so I even expect more need this time. I am not saving any sprks for there. As he is from Grimlock family, I am hoping for E Grimlock as bot x3 or x4 and mine is already at 105% ( like most of other players are ). If there is different bot then my three I will probably not going to promote other. I will continue with my plan and to update Dead End to 105%. After that if Trypticon worth I will go with him, or will save sparks for other that worth sparks update. If there is no other I could go with Nemesis. For me he is next bot that worth sparks.

@datguygamer
    which last bot do you upgrade? What is your squad? As you know I am E Grimlock, Ratchet and Dead End and currently I am at 285% with three of them. I need 20 more sparks to go one more for Dead End. So tomorrow will be at 80% and total 290% for next day Sparks Run. But even with 315% I don’t think there is a chance for full sparks at levels after 20-25. But I will continue with levels. I am really hoping something to change with spark run after some levels … , fourth bot, Energonicons, or even chance to change bot true the run whit other you need more! We will see. I will go up, no metter earned sparks. We are talking about difference 20-30-40 sparks, even less at more of the levels. Not worthed to stay at lower level.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen My team is Dead End, Lockdown and E.Grimlock and even with 315% I cannot get full sparks! I am at level 30. The meter stops just short of full points.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@asen

There’s no doubt in my mind that many gems will be required for Trypticon event.

Well I’ve been hoarding gems from missions, chests, and lab spins ever since Rovio forced us to update and install the Pig Lab almost two years ago.

At my peak I had a stash of about 28,000 gems. I’ve probably used 10,000 of them on various things like recharges and speeding up TF upgrades.

Since Trypticon will likely be my last TF before I quit the game for good, I think I will spend freely during that event.

CD
    @bartiedog

Crashed, again.

Asen_77
    @asen

Level 30 is DONE. Pretty easy run, only Dead end was killed. With 290% bonus received 234 sparks – 3/5 of all.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I’ve done one of my best run in a while. I’m on level 35. I could achieve 30k before the multiplier, and 120k after it (290%).

If I was on level 33 I would beat the 4th threshold, and earn 336 sparks, but in level 35, I could reach only the third threshold, that gave me 265 sparks.

My goal is to keep leveling up, I want to see the maximum level. At this point I know that it is impossible to earn the maximum reward from the runs. I’ll be limited to the third threshold, because the score for the 4th threshold on level 33 onward is above 120k. As long as I score above 90k, I’m satisfied.

I can’t see any increment on difficulty on those later levels. The best reference I have are the WMT’s, since they have more health. I thought that on level 30 it would not be possible to destroy them anymore, but I still can destroy some of them, if there is enough room. Maybe the difficulty factor is on the damage done by enemies.

Asen_77
    @asen

@ramonpontes What is your team? I am still at level 30, because 5/6 days of crashes. How ever, I used Dead End, E Grimlock and Ratchet and don’t see WMT’s to have more power, just they are a lot more then before, and also they are most of the time two and become harder to kill them if they are behind rocks and trees. And also what i see, they are shooting more often and stand on the field for a long time. But we can say there are less flying pigs and from this part things are better.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

I don’t think there is a limit to the number of levels. I just think the required scores to win sparks will just keep increasing.

I still don’t understand why they would program the spark run with scores that are impossible to reach. Somewhere around Level 44 it will be probably be impossible to reach the third threshold.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

They’ll probably increase the maximum Spark bonus from the current maximum of +105% (e.g. “Platinum” Crown at +140%) and then also introduce the option to purchase sparks using gems.

Asen_77
    @asen

Why to stop at platinum, I am expecting a lot more. At some point with x3 and x4 you will play level with 1000 points before bonus, and after that you will get 10k. With just a few run of the day, you will have 100k points. Problem will be for the players wit small spark upgrades of their bot. We will see how the things will go, if we didn’t left the game before that, as many others already do.

Asen_77
    @asen

Level 31 is DONE! – Nothing different – 3/5 of 400 sparks – 240 earned. Total needed points for full sparks 170 000. With 290% reached almost 100k – 98280 points. Tomorrow level 32.

Barbatos
    @barbatos

– Survived Lv42 after 3 tries
    – 306 Sparks
    – 315% Bonus
    – For Lv41 or higher, 300 or more Sparks is guaranteed as long as you get 1.5/5 plus 315% Bonus

Asen_77
    @asen

@barbatos Something new at level 41? Energonicons? Something else for mention, or just same run with more possible sparks to be earned?

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@asen

My team continues the following:
    Ultimate Megatron
    Soundwave
    Energon Grimlock

This time I used all bots to reach the end, but that was my mistake. I let two balloon pigs crash on UM, and they killed him. One balloon pig took 3 heart containers from him.

@barbatos

Congratulations! Keep going, let’s see if there will be a cap for the levels. If you surpass level 50, let us know.

Can you send a screenshot of your final screen the next time you finish it, mentioning the level you are? I’m putting this information on a spreadsheet, and I will share it when I’m done.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I failed to earn maximum sparks at L13 two days in a row.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I made a simulator with the data I’ve collected.

You must fill the information on the yellow fields (your level, bonus for each bot and base score), and it gives your final score and the reward for the level.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oMK1YspW75qgina4lERpt5wgHIFapGwL2eZIxZx5V6Q/edit?usp=sharing

I think it’s pretty accurate for what I’ve tested. It is limited for level 100, but I think no one will reach it soon.

Edit: I forgot to mention, it is in Google sheets format. It needs the google chrome to access it.

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

The geek in me always has much respect for a spreadsheet. Good job

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 1,074 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.