Spark Run!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 1,074 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@ramonpontes Actually you can access it in any browser except for Internet Explorer if you have a tunneling activated in your browser settings. Just open the console and use the commands to activate a tunneling that flushes out the IP reconfiguring needed to access the spreadsheets on a Google server.

It is easier if you have a plugin installed for IP spooling.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@datguygamer
    Good to know that. I don’t have much skills to mess up with my browser settings, but I may try it sometime.

otter
    @otter

Just my thoughts…. After the spark run kept crashing for me… At L22 I was content at dropping down to my spark win would be 250….. For 50 more Sparks not sure if it’s worth the effort… If it crashes you have to wait until the next time or she’ll out 100 gems….. Just me…

CD
    @bartiedog

Crashed again.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Completed level 20 today. With 230%, only received 4/5 sparks, but it’s still more than full sparks at level 14. I’ll keep going as long as I keep getting 4/5 sparks.

Barbatos
    @barbatos

@ramonpontes The chart you made is pretty accurate. The only thing we need to know is the limit.

There’s nothing new in the higher levels. Same gameplay, no energonicons.

Lv42
    Spark Run Lv42.png

Lv43 Almost dead, Deadend with less than a heart.
    Spark Run Lv43.png

Here’s how I play:
    With Soundwave
    – shoot then run (repeat until it dies)
    – if there are no targets, keep on running in vehicle mode to get ahead of Balloon Pigs
    – at least try to survive the first segment

With Ultimate Megatron
    – keep on firing on any object that it can hit to deal damage on and off the screen
    – pull the Flying Pigs to the ground before they suicide
    – avoid the WMTs burning boulders as much as you can (run and shoot again)
    – it will be great if you survived until the final segment

With Deadend
    – shoot and run again
    – if there are WMTs you can try to kill them to avoid or lessen the burning boulders they shoot
    – monitor your health, keep on running and shoot blocks and pigs only if your health is at 3 hearts or less

Note:
    – the amount of flying pigs might dictate the result of your run
    – run ahead of the balloon pigs, 2 to 3 of them can kill your TF
    – shark pigs with purple sword (higher damage), with Ultimate Megatron I got destroyed with 2 alternately popping out from the river
    – the problem is the amount of target and Balloon Pigs, Flying Pigs, WMTs doesn’t give points
    – I never fully fill more than 1 segment, pre-bonus (started in late level 20s up to my current reached level, Lv43)

Asen_77
    @asen

Level 32 will have to be replayed again. On the third part ( Cobalt Valley ) I has two bot that were killed in just a few meters of the field. Actually Dead End was killed by a falling tower, and once E Grimlock came to replace him, he was hit by the same already fallen tower and he just stay with only one heart of blood, and was killed by flying pigs. Then Ratchet came, but unfortunatelly he was killed soon from another flying pigs. Tomorrow replay of level 32. With this not finished level I earned just a 2/5 of full spark promotion – only 168 sparks.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@barbatos Concur with you UM strategy, but you don’t need to run from balloon pigs. If there are no hard targets (i.e. trees and such), just shoot the ground next to you and they’ll come streaming down.

Barbatos
    @barbatos

@millforce2k Right, I overlook that part. I have an issue with UM, sometimes it shoots missiles and shark pigs on its own.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I ran L12 today and the difference in difficulty between L12 and L13 was massive.

– WMTs were totally non-existent, whereas they’d be eveywhere in L13
    – Flying Pigs were infrequent, only appeared singly, and were killed by a single hit by UM
    – plenty of gold blocks in the underground levels

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@optimuspig
    I think the amount of WMT on the level depends more on luck than the level you are. I recently had a run (level 33, if I remember well) where I didn’t encountered even a single WMT. The amount of flying pigs had diminished considerably. I see only a couple here and there.

In the last run, I’ve got 3/5 of the total score, that means 276 sparks as reward, on level 37. I cannot reach the 4th threshold anymore, it is above 130k, but as long as I can keep my score above 100k, I can get the third threshold, at least until I reach level 47. My UM is promoted to 80%, so I have a possibility to add more 25% to the spark bonus.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Since this is probably close to the end for me, I stopped caring and used all of my saved up Sparks (almost 40,000) to max out EGL and get UM as high as I could.

On my spark runs, with UM, EGL, and GSG, I now have a cumulative +275% bonus.

I decided to go attempt L21 today, and needed 120,000 points to max out the 300 sparks on offer.

Finished the run, but still came up short on sparks, and was only able to earn enough for four increments (240 sparks).

Asen_77
    @asen

Level 32 ( second try ). Dead again by the same way like yesterday. At Cobalt Valley Dead End was killed by falling tower ( and I am pretty sure that I was supposed to get away of him, but he just hit me ) and right after that when E Grimlock shown on the screen, again he was with only one one heart of hiw blood.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

No sparkrun for me today.

App crashed before the run even started.

Pretty sure it was the ad’s fault.

Barbatos
    @barbatos

3 Transformers died on the same spot. Are Balloon Pigs that deadly?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@barbatos

Probably another JARSU bug.

There’s no reason why damage that kills one TF should transfer to the replacement TF.

We never see this anywhere else, only in Sparkruns.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

It could have been a stream of balloon pigs and the replacement TF was taking damage as it was being spawned.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Perhaps.

But I’ve died from pig swarms in Special Event runs before, and haven’t seen that happen.

So not sure why it should only happen in Sparkruns?

I also recall reading a post somewhere that said Rovio/Exient was working on a fix to the damage transfer issue.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Yea, they’re supposed to fix the swarm damage, including them flying away instead of waiting for their next victim, and fixing the balloon pigs so they actually give sparks.

Asen_77
    @asen

Last few days at level 32 I have problem to go to next level. There is a lot more flying pigs and even normal one are pretty hard to be killed. They survive much longer and most of the time they hit my bot before I succeed to kill them. Also a lot walking towers that are stay longer and shoot more often.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

What’s the highest anyone has ever reached?

Joel
    @joel687

Passed level 29 yesterday. U-Megs has been able to do levels 22-29 by himself since the update

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Level 32 started!……….and crashed just after jumping from Astrotrain. Used 100 gems to restart and selected the node……..crashed again.

I don’t always say this but F^*K YOU ROVIO.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@datguygamer

What’s the highest anyone has ever reached?

I’ve just reached lvl 40. I think @barbatos is way ahead already.

Asen_77
    @asen

OK Finally level 32 is done. Today Ratchet was with Glow Green around head. Run was pretty easy with only two waves of flying pigs and tons pf walking tower, but I just decided to get away from them. Reached 103k after bonus, so total 3/5 – 246 sparks after run. Tomorrow level 33.

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 1,074 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.