Spark Run!

Viewing 25 replies - 626 through 650 (of 1,074 total)
  • Replies
  • Laogalaxy
    @laogalaxy

@daniel-cho

This game is no fun with the free Transformers that they give you as you level up. The real fun begins when you can get the powerful TFs in live events. I just love blowing things up!

pppuffs
    @pppuffs

Well Daniel cho.   Oh my. You’re just a high school boy. And just adults are playing this game……. hmmmm.   You’re right. When you graduate and get a BS and an MA and a PHD come on back, boy .

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

Well, when speaking about better games practically anything else. Good games lately in the high school are 1st person shooters with a twist such as the ability to create forts, like PUBG and Fortnite, Super Smash Flash during science class, and for mobile there is clash royale, clash of clans, and cheap ad arcade games specifically from KETCHAPP and stuff. @poptimus

@lagogalaxy Well, I do have some good bots, and the game did still get boring, but if that keeps you on that’s cool.

@pppuffs
    I hope you don’t actually have all those titles and investing tons on this mobile ,p2win ,easily hackable, broken rewards, countless glitches, stupid cave nodes, poor node design… If you do have those titles and play this game,  W H Y.

Asen_77
    @asen

@lemongrab Do you remember at what level you reach 400 000 points? Already at level 208 max points that need to be reached are 400k.

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

At level 200, not sure.

Harpo_Bird
    @evan-greenberger

Does anyone know the new level cap yet? I’m in the mid-190s, and I hope we don’t get past 220 or so – it’ll be practically impossible to max out.

Laogalaxy
    @laogalaxy

Max points you need to get full sparks is capped at 400,000, which is reached at level 200. We will just get more sparks the higher we go in levels after that.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

The crashing is getting ridiculous.  The spark run’s crashed on me twice today already.

I’m probably crashing 1 out of every 5 special event runs, too.

I wonder if the fact that ABT takes up 2.2GB of app storage on my iPad has anything to do with it?

Anyone tried uninstalling and then reinstalling?

Laogalaxy
    @laogalaxy

This game should not take 2.2 GB of space. Mine takes about 450 MB of space. But, then again I uninstall and reinstall the game about once a month. The game files keep getting bigger the longer you have it installed for some reason.

Yeah, maybe you should delete it and install it again. It saves to my facebook account and I have never had problems recovering.

Asen_77
    @asen

Mine on iPad mini is taking 346,7 MB and additional data is 90,5 MB. Never reinstall the game and delete some data. Playing game every day on every events.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I have an iPad Pro and the app uses ~350 MB and there is 85 MB of additional data. I have occasional crashes, like 1–2 in a week.

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

Lv 222

Rarely reach 5/5. You need at least 41,026 points with 875% bonus to reach 400,000.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@laogalaxy @asen @grimlockdown

Well, I did it.  Uninstalled and reinstalled.

I’ll admit, I’m impressed with how seamlessly it went – on my first startup after reinstalling, the app asked me if I wanted to connect my FB account, and once I did that it recognized that I’d previously logged in using that account and if I’d like to restore from backup.

My install is now down to a frugal 402 MB, a far cry from the 2.2 GB bloatware before.

Let’s see if this helps solve the problem.

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

Lv 232, 4/5

Googs
    @ncaddy

Level 240 is the new highest level you can achieve on Spark Run.

Asen_77
    @asen

Thanks @ncaddy

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

240 is the new max.
    EDIT: Oh someone already said that. NVM

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@laogalaxy @asen @grimlockdown

FYI, I haven’t had a single crash in the week and a bit since I did the uninstall/reinstall (knock on wood ….)

I am slightly concerned / puzzled about the local data, though.  My iPad is showing that ABT has a total installed size of 550MB (up from 402 immediately after my reinstall) of which 223MB is “Documents and Data” which has ballooned from about 5MB over the past week.  What the heck could that 223MB possibly be, especially since we haven’t seen a soft update recently.

[I’m still having other issues with my game reverting its save state, but I think that may have something to do with my WiFi connection.  I just have to be more careful about making sure that I’m connected to the server and not running too many runs before I close the game to force a save.]

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

My ABT uses more or less the same amount of space as a week ago. I probably have had one crash and that happened on the main (map) screen.

I think I haven’t seen any update for a some time. The version is still 1.34.2.6 but I just noticed that there is now an empty slot in the garage for a new bot. Maybe Rovio/Exient have made some changes regarding updates and version numbers…

birdboy
    @birdboy2016hot

Daniel Cho

If you don’t  like this game why are you in the forum?

A lot of over people like this game and we talk about R/E because of their mistakes not the whole game.

And be nice because people of all ages view these forums!

moi
    @moifirst

Here’s some math to calculate how many sparks per segment (S/S) you earn depending on your level (L).

Level 1-160:      S/S= 18 + (2 x L)
    Level 160-240:  S/S= 178 + L

For example, you are at level 101 and managed to complete all 5 segments. Then you get 5 x (18 + (2 x 101)) = 1100 sparks in total.

Another example: You are at level 222 and managed to complete 3 segments. Then you get 3 x (178 + 222) = 1200 sparks in total.

Notice that above level 160 the increase per level is reduced to 1 spark per segment instead of 2.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@moifirst Nice! But, unfortunately I have bad news. In levels 160—200 spark increase really is 5 per level but starting from level 200 the increase is 6 per level.

moi
    @moifirst

@grimlockdown
    Aren’t you confused with the fact that you get an increase of 5 sparks when completing all 5 segments (= 1 spark increase/segment) for level 160-200?

It may be true that from level 200 you get an increase of 6 sparks per 5 segments. Alas, I couldn’t verify this, because I’m already happy, when I complete 3 segments at these levels.

Edit (10 min later):
    I’ve checked some screenshots in this forum and you are right, that from level 200 after completing all 5 segments, you get a total increase of 6 sparks per level.
    (Not visible in the segments.)

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@moifirst I try to check the maximum number of sparks for each level at the start screen for each spark run. At some point (level 202 or 203) I noticed that the maximum spark number didn’t end with digit 0 or 5 (as it should). Then it took a couple of days to figure out what the change was and at which level the change took place.

Viewing 25 replies - 626 through 650 (of 1,074 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.