Set Items

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Set Items

Viewing 25 replies - 501 through 525 (of 771 total)
  • Replies
  • Joanna Caccavo
    @joanna-caccavo

@angryde

What is a “venomous” team?

angryde
    @angryde

@joanna-caccavo FYI buddy.

“Venomous”

Chuck – Rainbird – ‘REBORN’ set – Phoenix Feather + Phoenix Egg.
    Matilda – Druid – ‘SWEET’ set – Honey Spoon + Honey Jar.
    Blues – Rouges – ‘SAVE ME!’ set – THE Sling + Angry Birds Plushies.

Edit. Yes, certain arena/banner emblems are only gettable at/in a certain league.

Check out this thread for additional info –

List of emblems

Anonymous

@datguygamer
    Any idea when the new banners will be released? I’ve got an arena gpm rainbow bar set item coming up soon, and I’m wondering if I should save it. Thanks!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@poptimus What league are you in? What league is your Golden Arena Pig Machine?

Anonymous

@datguygamer
    Diamond, of course. :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@poptimus Are they both Diamond?

Anonymous

@datguygamer
    Not sure I understand the question. There’s only one arena gpm, right? If it helps, I’m currently in diamond league, and also finished last season in diamond. But what does any of this have to do with considering waiting to use my full rainbow bar roll until the new banner sets come out?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@poptimus That’s because if you and your machine both are in the Diamond League then it’s fine. When the new banner comes, you can use that to get a new set item (granted if it pops up).

But if you are in a league below than your machine then you will get a weaker set item (aka the league YOU are in rather than the league the machine is in if the bar is filled up). If this is the case, then using that filled up bar to get a new item will backfire as it will give you a weaker item. Thus my question matters.

By “both” I don’t mean two machines but rather you and your machine leagues. Those matter.

Anonymous

@datguygamer
    Ok, gotcha. So, now that we’ve established that I’ll be getting a diamond item, back to my original question: Do you know when the new banner sets are going to be available via GPM? I suspect that’s not something that would be specified in the code, but I figured it couldn’t hurt to ask.
    If you can’t tell, I feel like I should operate under the assumption that the 1.5.3 update/patch will be release prior to the upcoming Elite Witch event, so I’d have to forgo roughly two weeks of free rolls to hold onto the full rainbow bar roll. Maaaybe worth it…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@poptimus They are coming in v1.5.3. About a few days before the mini-campaign event.

Anonymous

@datguygamer
    Got it, thank you!
    So, there’s 15+ days left before the event. Figure 13+ days before the update comes out. I probably have another three days to go before my bar is full, so I’ll be missing 10 days of free rolls. I think I’m gonna wait it out.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Just got ANOTHER of these… =.=

This is my 3rd or 4th in a row. And I’m not the only one that’s flooded with them. It must be glitched.

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

BOOM!
    I just got the Titan’s Wrath and I’ve completed my third set!

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

Congrats @aufar-ramadhan !

I have 2 banner sets (Valliant and Might) but, since I got it, I always use Valliant. I’ve had other sets before and none compare to Valliant for usefulness and effectivenenss in the arena :)

Joanna Caccavo
    @joanna-caccavo

Can anyone tell me how exactly Mathilda’s honey set works? Especially re: the witch class and rage ability? Thanks!

angryde
    @angryde

@joanna-caccavo Sure, Matty’s “Sweet” set makes all her healing effects 25% stronger. It’s best when used in the arena along with the “Blessed” set – which itself makes Matty’s healing effects 100% stronger. That a 125% increase in her healing, eh!? Witch’s secondary ability buffs the target bird for an extra 20% health + attack. So, if your banner has 20,000 base HP then her ‘standard’ max (banner) heal with “Sweet” and “Blessed” equipped is – 5000+ make sense? Good in a tight spot! XD In terms of Witch’s rage heal… “Sweet” adds 25%. In the standard campaign, that’s an extra 25% on top of the base 35% of all birds’ maximum health: so, my Witch has 4572 max HP, so, that’s 1600 (35%) + 400 (25% of 35%) = 2000 for rage heal. In the arena, my “Blessed” set has 25886 base HP and Matty has a ‘boosted’ base HP of 5486. So, banner is rage healed by 3000+, and Matty by 3200+, make sense?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

A free roll on my GPM got me a new set item, completing the Save Me! set :)

Still looking for Artillery, TL, Finisher, Nightmare, and an upgrade for my off-hand Dragon set item, though! XD

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Reached Level 52, used my RR to get Level 54 set items. Closed the game and went back 3 hours later to see my progress reset halfway. Now I am back to Level 51 but with 54 set items. What the freak…

angryde
    @angryde

@datguygamer Oh no… dude, that sucks, I’m so sorry. :-(

@smwforever45
    Yay for Save Me! (I know it’s not your preferred set) XD

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryde This game loves trolling me. :/

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

My rainbow bar was full again. I had a free roll on @angryjohnny’s GPM and that got me the missing part of Bomb’s Gladiator set, Bomb Bola.
    It’s a bit of an extra bonus for my Bomb’s attack and health, but since my Bomb Bell is still only L52, I don’t think I’ll use this set. Maybe if I can upgrade the weapon part.
    But hey, it’s the first complete set for my Bomb :)

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

You hear that everybody! My rolls are the best rolls, just ask @smwforever45 ;-)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

As if the game knew what I wanted!
    I just got an L62 Bomb Bell in addition. I enchanted it to 5 and will give it a try in the Arena :D

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 That’s so cool, mate! I just free-spun the same set piece not two days ago… completing my set! XD

Yocki
    @jacek-jedrzejowski

@smwforever45 It’s my favourite set in arena. I enchanted it to 10/5 :)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Set Items

Viewing 25 replies - 501 through 525 (of 771 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.