MINI-MAP Campaign + New Dungeon (April 10th – April 19th)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum MINI-MAP Campaign + New Dungeon (April 10th – April 19th)

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 382 total)
  • Replies
  • Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Seems like you now can encounter the new class for Red in the Arena if the opponents are a computer generated team:

Screenshot_2015-04-03-13-31-55.png

Screenshot_2015-04-03-13-32-50.png

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

Here’s what Stoneguard’s buff looks like. unfortunately, his stats were bugged and didn’t show.

Stoneguard.jpg

dj_HB
    @dj-hb

Oh.
    The info screen is telling about «7» again…
    Maybe it’s 7 months? :)

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

It has now changed to 6 so we now know that it will start on Thursday the 9th at 6 pm CET and will probably be going for 10 days until Sunday the 19th.

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

So, taking MVNLA2’s screenshot, we have an attack of 2 x 31.6 % AD (47.4 % AD when target suffers of any harmful effect)

EDIT : Oh, no, I’ve forgotten mastery difference so it should be 2 x 60 % AD (2 x 90 % AD) Wow ! It’s very strong !

KillerKea
    @killerkea

She didn’t post a screen shot, but the one earlier in this thread shows 2 x 212 which I assume is for a rank 1 or possibly rank 0 bird. I would assume rank 1 so a rank 10 would do 90% more damage which is 2 x 403 or 2 x 604 when the harmful effect is active. The screen shot doesn’t say how long the harmful effect lasts so I will assume it is only active that turn otherwise this character would be too powerful.

Anonymous

@killerkea Especially if it’s paired with Marksmen. That could be a deadly combo.

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

@partshade Add Rainbird Chuck

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Can @kenhsieh or @admins change the title of this thread so people know that it is for an upcoming event?

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

@killerkea I think you misunderstood the description. Damage isn’t increased by a harmful effect Red creates, but it’s increased when target suffers from ANY harmful effect.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@zackvoyager You’re right. I misunderstood the description. There are a lot of ways to put a harmful effect on an enemy. Skulkers is probably the best bird to use since you’ll get 1.3 x 1.5 = 1.95 times the normal damage Red does.

SweetP
    @sweetp

@angryjohnny, sorry I’m late in replying. Has the thread title been changed yet? If not, what should it say? I’d like @kenhsieh to have a chance to do it since it’s his thread.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

Skulkers + Druid can be deadly towards all opponents.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@sweetp No the title is still the same. The dates are wrong, it should say April 9th – April 19th.

But I agree, it would be best if @kenhsieh would change the title.

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

I was going to post the same pic since I met the exact same team in arena (honestly, at first I thought it was a cheater, then the Bot-team thingy came to my mind) looks like the stats windows is bugged tho, can’t see it very well on my device since the windows is very small.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@kenhsieh @sweetP — I think kenhsieh has had plenty of time to change the title, and may not understand how to do it. So SweetP & other @admins — Would be nice to do this before the event starts.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@kenhsieh @admins — When the event starts, the main post will need to be changed again, or we will need to start a new thread.

@kenhsieh
    — To change the main post, click on the edit button to the right abovve the main post. You can change the title as well as the main post.

E-Star
    @e-star

@mvnla2 I changed the date according to what @angryjohnny said, is it correct now? if not let me know :)

Cc @admins

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@e-star — Thanks! I think the start date is correct. Not sure about the end date. @angryjohnny — How do you know the end date? It’s longer than the recent events. Is the rest of the new stuff going to be available only for a limited time?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@mvnla2 I am not sure about the end date but the Amazon description mention an end date of 10 days after it starts and the events was only postponed it seems reasonable that it will still be 10 days long.

@e-star
    Seems correct now :-)

SweetP
    @sweetp

Thank you for making the change @e-star. I was with my family and didn’t see the replies until just now! Good luck with the new Epic update!

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

Yay ! 45:50 before the event begins !!!!!!!!! Cool !

t_russell
    @tigerussell

69:17 for me. We must not all be starting at the same time?

burbman
    @burbman

My countdown is the same as @tigerussell

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum MINI-MAP Campaign + New Dungeon (April 10th – April 19th)

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 382 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.