Mastery Points

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mastery Points

Viewing 25 replies - 1,901 through 1,925 (of 2,264 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow Hey I am here. A guy who was so unimaginative that he couldn’t even come up with a good username. XD

@kennymcc
    Wow, lady luck hates you. have you tried contacting Rovio to see if it’s a device issue or not?

angryde
    @angryde

@burbman Hey, happy birthday!

@datguygamer
    I still don’t have a single Mythic Emblem. :-/

@toolow
    And congrats to you! 70/70 is HUGE.

DD
    @toolow

@angryde Thank you… again. You’d think that given the achievement after 16 months of grinding would muster a more resounding response instead of a damp squid. May be it’s the anticipation of the next level cap.

Anyway, a big Thank you to all well wishers.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryde Wow, that makes you and kenny as the unfortunate ones. It’s weird how you aren’t getting the emblems whole others are.

angryde
    @angryde

@datguygamer Honestly, mate, it’s my fault. I’m only doing free + daily spins in the arena… I haven’t performed an LC spin – including during 3x or 5x RR – for months. It’s not a huge priority for me ATM (that’s only because of my UP approach). But, hey, I’d really like to have a mythic emblem, for sure! XD

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryde yeah, mythic emblems are always nice. Also thanks for the “lollies” part. :P

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@angryde I got over 60 banner set items since MEs were implemented in the game, and have 0 MEs :D My advice: Do not try getting ME by wasting your LCs, just keep doing only free rolls.

@pointless
    @datguygamer I would like to have at least one ME (anyone) and try it with Winged Justice and see how it works when I lose a coin flip. I still use Last Will set with Valiant banner set.

burbman
    @burbman

No Mythic emblems here either, but also on the free spin only track.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer I haven’t contacted Rovio about my ME problem yet. Not sure if it helps, I expect answer like “bad luck” :D

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I hate to tell you guys but I got both M Resurrection and M Thorn Wall from free spins on friends machines. It is possible. I keep everything crossed for you. Once you have it and use it you don’t face any player without, in my experience, so @pointless is correct: it doesn’t confer a huge advantage.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc Maybe you’ll get the Mythic Thorn Wall next.

@burbman
    You too? There are a lot of people without any Mythic Emblems than I previously imagined.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer Can u confirm that the game is set to face only enemies with ME once u get any ME? No matter if u use it or not?

Suzy
    @suzyq

@kennymcc

I have got 2ME’s which I haven’t used and face enemies with them. Before I got them I still faced enemies with them.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@kennymcc I use mythic shroud and I still get opponent’s that use non mythic emblems

Ckd
    @ckd1

@kennymcc
    I have the justice set and 3 ME (thorn wall, resurrection and shroud), I believe after losing coin flip all birds are protected with 50% shield and if a bird is targeted it benefits by 80% protection, but you will still take damage from the first hit at 50%

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc No, that is not the case. :)

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@ckd1 I too have the Just set which I don’t use. All Mythic emblems Sheild if you lose the toss and so you receive 50% less damage to birds only. Banner takes the full hit.

There after the Just confers protection only on a bird that is the primary target of an attack where by in the next attack damage is reduced by 80% for that bird only and for 1 turn. This same protection is not afforded to the banner.

This type of protection is particularly effective against Chucks rage and also to some degree negates retaliation attacks caused by Last Will. Of all the new banners I think this is the most useful and is certainly the one I most frequently encounter.

angryde
    @angryde

Another milestone!

E-Pirate 70/70

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@angryde congratulations!

@kennymcc
    if you have the Just set you should wish for Mythic Thorn Wall.

The Just Set protects against repeated attacks except for the banner. There is therefore only the banner to hit.

Resurrection aids the birds so when faced with it an opponent would attack the banner. The AI of course is an idiot. I therefore mostly use M Resurrection unless facing a team with plenty of splash damage.

Edit: Thinking about it I might swap to Winged Justice. I’m completely fed up with the Arena at the moment. It may add a bit of spice.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryde Wow, so many classes do you have left to max?

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

I note now the mythic Weakened Healing reduces by 80% and the regular by 70%. So they changed that at some point.

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

I already had Mythic Resurrection and got Mythic Shroud last week. But Valliant with Mythic Resurrection is hard to beat :)

angryde
    @angryde

@datguygamer Ahhh, basically ALL of them… LOL. I’ve only ground Samurai, Wizard, E-Pirate and Spies to 70/70.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryde All? As in 30 (if so, you have my utmost congratulations for achieving this monumental threshold)? Or all as far as your collection goes?

angryde
    @angryde

@datguygamer Lol, mate, I read your question more as ‘how many classes do you have left to max..?” and my answer as ‘ahhh, all of them, save the four I’ve already highlighted.” ROFL! I WISH it were otherwise!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mastery Points

Viewing 25 replies - 1,901 through 1,925 (of 2,264 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.