Mastery Points

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mastery Points

Viewing 25 replies - 1,826 through 1,850 (of 2,264 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I just edited the new data in, provided by @burbman and @ckd1. Thanks a lot!

Here’s my current chart, after the rank-ups from the event:

Next in line to rank up are Avenger, Rainbird and Princess.
    Paladin, Skulkers and Bard have caught up a lot since they were part of my line-up for the Kraken.
    As usual, Wizard is closest to completion (why must you be so useful? XD)

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Latest rank ups

Red: paladin rank 56,samurai rank 41
    Chuck: tbird rank 32
    Matilda: bard rank 37
    Bomb: sea dog rank 35
    Blues: treasure hunters rank 31

burbman
    @burbman

@smwforever45 – I only picked up a couple of mastery figures this week, as I was concentrating on the home stretch with my primary team. Now have all Red, Chuck and Bomb classes to M70, Blues are all M69, and Matilda is all at 67.

This week’s values confirmed
    Mastery 7 to 8 – 1,070 points
    mastery 34 to 35 – 5,365 points

Pointless
    @pointless

Very impressive @burbman I feel like I have a long way to go…all are M64 or above, but so much more to do

burbman
    @burbman

@pointless – The grind has been helped considerably by the NFL playoffs. Makes for a great excuse to sit in one place and have the game on autoplay on the armrest of my chair while I watch. I also reset the dojo counter every time I get five LC.

Pointless
    @pointless

@burbman you see no other use for LCs? I have many, yet I can’t bring myself to burn them on a Dojo Reset…probably the reason why you are so far ahead of me in Mastering up :)

DD
    @toolow

All birds at M68.

@burbman
    Wow. Wish I have that much LCs to spend at Dojo.

@pointless
    Aye, more to do but good progress.

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 Solid progress, mate.

Here’s my own modest progression.

mastery_25_01_2016.jpg

Timber
    @timber

I now have 3 of 36 birds at level 70 and currently estimate all will be at 70 by April Fools Day. “Loser” team member events in the meantime will usually knock about 4 or 5 days off this while singles and “Winner” team member events can reduce the total by 5 to 11 days per event.

DanInTheFalls
    @dan-toryfter

It’s a tedious grind, but here’s my birds. Hoping to get a few to 70 before the level gets bumped up again.
    Birds

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryde Wait a minute. How are you acquiring mastery for classes you haven’t purchased?

angryde
    @angryde

@datguygamer I haven’t, mate. If I were to buy those classes the level “floor” would be 33/32. At least, that’s my understanding…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryde Oh wait, I remember. Yeah, this is a new feature that boost mastery obtained on non-purchased classes so you don’t have to start from square one. However, I think it’s dependent on your mastery levels for obtained classes and not just set at 32/33.

angryde
    @angryde

@datguygamer

@pointless

@smwforever45

@toolow

I don’t like the sound of this 2.0 business… I hope it’s not a Go! like travesty. :-/

Sneak beak this…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryde What 2.0 business?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    Rovio has put up a “Sneak Beak” – as they call it – on Facebook, showing a screenshot of how ABE 2.0 will look like. Check it out.

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

Hey guys!

Been a while since I posted. Here’s where I’m at:

pixelyzed ABE mastery

DD
    @toolow

@angryde Aye. Hope otherwise but it sounds more like Sneak Break to me.

burbman
    @burbman

@pointless, @toolow – I only had a few hundred LC when the mastery levels were increased. I have stopped spending them on anything except for resets of the dojo timer, as mastery seems to be the only in game item that is cumulative. If I spend on pig machine rolls, a) I get a lot of useless items, and b) even the set items I get have a limited useful life. I have managed to get a pretty good collection of level 72 set items just using the free and video rolls, and the fully enchanted level 52 items I have are more powerful than an unenchanted level 72, so they are still quite useful.

I might have a different point of view if I still played in the arena, but I only played a single battle in season 9, and cannot even play in season 10 as my game cannot calculate the end of 9 reward yet.

@datguygamer
    – New headgear purchased now comes in at 50% of your highest class for that bird.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@burbman Yeah, I remembered that later. I even posted about it after I asked ANGRYDE about it. Thanks again.

burbman
    @burbman

@smwforever45 – I just did a little analysis of my mastery chart so far, and I am beginning to see a pattern developing. From level 2 through level 56 the increment between levels is increasing by exactly 175 each level. Beyond that has already been mapped out, but it appears that there is a transitional phase between 57 and 59, then from 60 to 70 the amount increases by exactly 215 each level. with this information, I think you could confidently fill in the entire table.

burbman
    @burbman

The grind is over (for now). All birds reached M70 this morning. Yahoo!!

Suzy
    @suzyq

@burbman

Congrats, well done.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mastery Points

Viewing 25 replies - 1,826 through 1,850 (of 2,264 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.