Known Cheaters Season 10

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Known Cheaters Season 10

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 368 total)
  • Replies
  • DD
    @toolow

Joined before the end of the day with 2 zeroed players right off the bat. Those 2 were from my last board who I suspected but did not score after the first day. And it appears that 2 out of the remaining 3 are known cheats. This does not look good at all.

EDIT: The last player has just renamed as “CHEATER..”. What a sport.

S10W5D2.jpg

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

I think you will do alright and move up to Diamond. Glad to see they were zeroed ?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow Well crap. There are too many posts to modify. Well…

@juicyfruit
    Even though you are all trying to survive, getting info that’s obtained by datamining is still a no for developers. That is till valuable information that is being posted here and even though they might seem harmless to you, developers will freak out at that and they have every right to do so. You would never want people to get info from your game, whether for good or for bad.

Juicyfruit
    @juicyfruit

@datguygamer

@bubbley

yikes. I am sorry. It won’t happen again. I thought that the developers would take the time to check out forums of their own games :-0 …to see what their fans thought.

Good news! I was able, however, while I am stuck in Cheaters League…I took a screenshot of XXX (the name is in Chinese and I cannot repeat it) at 10:00pm with the scale and leaderboard and then 30 minutes later another screenshot and that person’s score increased by 14,175. Even if they did the daily objective (5,500) that means they score 8,675 points in only 30 minutes. That is impossible. I sent in all 4 screenshots. ;-)
    Che and SS are still there but they are not doing anything. Staying at 4,215 and 3,850 after 3 days…

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@juicyfruit @datguygamer they do read this forum. They used to have a couple of dedicated people. With all their staff cut backs I no longer know who has that job but be sure they are out there.

@datguygamer
    if I remember correctly you have concerns about version 2.0. You explained very clearly the difference between a patch and an update. You will hopefully soon see what they patch.

I and many others value the information you are able to share but perhaps there are alternative ways of doing it?

We could become friends for instance.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@juicyfruit I personally have never shared a league with Che but SS is certainly not shy to put several million. I have yet to understand why they cheat it’s just beyond me.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bubbley But we are friends! (or do you mean in the nest?)

EDIT: I think you mean via private messages? That might work but then others who need the info will not be able to see it. This is a doubled edged sword basically and thanks for considering my words as valuable.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@datguygamer actually I meant using messenger I don’t know how to set up a group but I know there are ways to message many people at once. I think you have to be FB friends but I’m not certain.

We are friends but not in the nest and able to private massage. I don’t know whether that can also be set up as a group. It would be useful.

DD
    @toolow

@suzyq

Guess what. Alx has just showed up on my board and go straight to #1 with >90k. And there is only 7 players so far on my board. Still think I got any chance of going to Diamond? :)

Juicyfruit
    @juicyfruit

@bubbley

@datguygamer

Guess what? After 6pm tonight, I started taking screenshots of the leaderboard (with the time on the daily objective board) and leaderboard. The person with the chinese characters score went from 63540 to 81180 in only 11 minutes! That’s a gain of 17640 trophy points in 11 minutes. I just sent 4 screenshots to Pawel the Rovio rep. I hope this person gets busted!

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@juicyfruit since he is in a Cheater League he already has been busted. Rovio do nothing else to such players. They are not banned from the game unfortunately. Sorry.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

Really sorry, that is rotten luck ?

My cheater hasn’t played for a couple of days but I’m sorry they’ll be back in the top three at the end.

With 23 hours to go before double medals the scoring on my board is still fierce. I’m in 10th place with 41935.

Screenshot_2017-02-23-10-55-10.png

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@toolow sorry your board is so so awful. It seem quite a few cheats join a league late. They don’t need time after all.

@suzyq
    Drac…… I can’t remember his name exactly cheated on the last day when he was in my league last week. I had warned the whole league that he was a cheat so I think he was wary of being caught. He gave himself some 54k and placed himself 8th. I thought he might cheat again at the last minute so I watched the week finish. He didn’t so why is he in Platinum League?

@datguygamer
    can players just insert themselves into any league they choose if there is space?

DD
    @toolow

@suzyq @bubbley
    Thanks for your support, as ever.

@suzyq

Compare to your crazy board, mine is way too easy. :)

@bubbley

A lot of them used to join early from day 1 and sit there until towards the end of the week. It seems that now there is a spread, making it difficult to avoid most of them. They could have join at the end of a week but I guess they just wanted to avoid some ‘loving’ attention.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@toolow I have never been able to fathom why they cheat but perhaps to bask in the attention we give them here. As @pointless has said they are almost always named players. In fact unnamed ones I’ve come across have been zeroed without me knowing they were cheats ( they may not have been). Who knows.

On a brighter note my opponent pool has undergone a change. For the past 2 days 8 of the cheats have vanished. No idea why perhaps Rovio read my wingeing here. I now only have ALLAPAZZA, HEISENBERG and SERGO. A definite improvement hopefully permanent.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

That’s good news. Sadly DRAGAODEFOGO has just jumped from #8 score 43921 to #1 score 129957 and still not been zeroed even though they have altered their score for the 3rd time this week ?

@toolow

Thank you for your support too. 3. It was obvious from the first day that I’m out classed by the top 4, not counting the cheater as a player, so I’m just doing my best to stay out the bottom 3.

Maybe next week will be better?

Screenshot_2017-02-23-14-05-55.png

Juicyfruit
    @juicyfruit

@bubbley
    You mean he/she still gets to play? Oh brother :(. You mean, once you are in the cheaters league he/she can cheat all they want? Because this person had to modify their score …nobody can score 17,000 points in 11 minutes. So nobody gets kicked off for really cheating…great. All that work for nothng.
    I was suppose to get out of cheaters league a couple days according to the rep but I am still here. What is going on? This game…

DD
    @toolow

@bubbley Fingers crossed.

@suzyq
    OK, I may have to eat my own words. The obscene PEN*S has just joined. So now I’m in a board of 8 players with all of them being known or caught cheats apart from myself and another that I can’t be sure about (but definitely a grinder). This is great, just great. :(

EDIT: And Trofi, another cheat, just joined.

EDIT: Come to think of it, quite a few of them were on my board last week, and some of them were not in top 3.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@toolow OMG! This dreadful news. I am praying you have not been put back in a Cheater League. I feel so bad for you.

DD
    @toolow

@bubbley Well, I suspect that is the case. Just waiting for Rovio support to get back to me. And I also seen a number of them on my board last week and some of them were not in top 3; how did they get promoted?!

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

OMG, that absolutely terrible, really feel bad for you.

What is going on, first @bubbley said that my cheater came 8th on her board last week, yet was promoted and now you are having the same problem?

At the very least Rovio must put you up to Diamond next week.

DD
    @toolow

@suzyq Ha! Not unless they do so tomorrow. Unlikely though as they haven’t even respond to my report on cheaters for last week. Oh well, these cheats should all get to Diamond League next week, so it’ll be a walk in the park for us all next week, right? :)

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

They haven’t answered mine from last week either.

Yes, you’re right whether they were in the top 3 or not, they will be in Diamond next week.

We can only live in hope next week will be better ?

DD
    @toolow

@bubbley Trung has just showed up on my board at #1 with 98k.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

Just when you think it can’t get any worse. I dread to think who else is going to fill the remaining spaces on your board. It doesn’t bear thinking about. I feel terrible sorry that you’re having such a terrible time ?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Known Cheaters Season 10

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 368 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.