Known Cheaters Season 10

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Known Cheaters Season 10

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 368 total)
  • Replies
  • Bubbley
    @bubbley

@datguygamer I play for shards. I have missed 2 seasons one by choice and one while Rovio solved my freezing problems. I think it’s good to take a break. I did look forward to playing this season after not playing last. I wanted to see how the new banners/emblems perform.

I am not particularly enjoying it. I really hate having so many known cheats in my pool of opponents. As the weeks pass even players I thought were honest are showing up as cheats. It’s really horrible.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bubbley How do you catch cheaters actually?

DD
    @toolow

@juicyfruit
    Ah, so it was you on my board in the last event who got zeroed. I was just as surprised as you. BTW, I was DD on that board at #2.

@datguygamer

I’m just going for my last Diamond trophy to complete a full lineup, and the shards. After that, I may still continue for the shards but won’t be very active. Compared to others, I had it easy this season, putting 6-7k a day until the last day of last week.

Juicyfruit
    @juicyfruit

@bubbley
    I am definitely with che and ss. I’m at the hospital now (my mom is having cataracts surgery in an hour)but will check the other names when I get back. It feels like I’m in a prison cell. We have eight people now in the jail. The last person, can’t remember his name, instead of 70 in the left hand corner of your picture has like 2878456 some large number how is that even possible and why you even want to do that ? Still no rep response.

@DD
    Hi DD! Yes I remember you. Hope you made it to platinum. I was so embarrassed. I cried ? Definitely too much gaming.

Juicyfruit
    @juicyfruit

@datguygamer
    1. I have never modify my score. I don’t even know how
    2. Even when I am grinding like crazy, I could never get over 3000-3500 in an hour (maybe diamond). May be combined with daily objectives but that would be what 5500 + 3500 = 9000 in an hour? Really, I can’t figure out how the machine thinks I cheated. Plus it zeroes me at least four hours after I did the daily objectives. I took an hour walk. Came back started playing and I think in an hour I was zeroed. You know, I was playing this game to have fun and help me get over some depression. It’s kind of blowing my mind. No escaping life it seems.

Juicyfruit
    @juicyfruit

@datguygamer
    Why am I doing arena? That’s a good question now. I was playing for shards and to get a diamond trophy ;which I got last season). I spent cash during the sale on gold coins so I did buy some shards and classes and rolls for better or complete equipment when that thing goes off (once a month) for 5 times better chance to get matching super weapons? Me, I’m doing duty for senior care. Left my friends and family and moved to new state. Don’t know anyone. My life…not much of one. Hopefully to have one again when we move inn a couple of months. Angry Bird Confessions! Lol! This thread seems to be more satisfying than the game. It’s nice to be able to talk to people versus just seeing their names on the leaderboard. One time I saw itsme so I changed my name to juicyfruit-hi itsme just to have some personal contact. Don’t know if he/she ever saw it. So that’s why arena play – making time pass during this time. I should just play wow.

Juicyfruit
    @juicyfruit

@suzyq
    Hi Suziq!
    Yes kozak, itsme and Mateo are capable of grinding hard but they are honest players as far as I can tell. Don’t know if they will as hard this week after seeing me get zeroed. Hope you make the top three!

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@datguygamer personally I have witnessed cheating in a number of ways.

A players score changing form a few hundred to several hundred thousand in a few minutes. I actually have had players put up several million.

Players with a score of 70k and more within a few minutes of the start of the week.

Players with a low score suddenly having several thousand to place them in the top three shortly before the end of the week.

Some players are more subtle and alter their score by a few thousand several times a day. It’s not easy to spot but I take many many screen shots. Initially this was to help me determine when players had completed their targets. However since encountering so many cheats it helps me know when an impossible jump is made.

I have also come across opponents with birds that do many many times the damage they should although not recently.

I am sure there are many other ways that other people can tell you about.

I am amazed you have never encountered a cheat.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bubbley @juicyfruit @toolow So far all three of you have rested on a same platform: shards. yes, personally speaking I need shards as well. But I usually get them from the calendar
    Just like the world boss events that offer 2X mastery upon being in the winning team shtick, I tend to find that the reward is below par than the trouble required to get them in the first place. The frustration from the arena is not worth the shards given and I won’t be getting back to the arena unless I obtain all wood trophies for all 5 birds first. Still, thanks for the input you guys.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bubbley Must be because I never bothered with them or never took the time to notice that. I encountered one cheat ever called Virus once and he won the week. Since I was in #2 spot, I was okay with that.

Now as far as those numbers go, yes, while they can be done, are you sure that whenever you are seeing some users suddenly jump from one figure to another, it is not because of server sync issues? I have had times when my battle score didn’t register only for me to come back to the game several hours later and seeing it has then bumped with the score I won last time. I am not talking about the obvious ones with millions of scores or ones who has 70K points right on the first day of the week. I am more so talking about the ones who had small jumps between points (scenario #4).

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer Hole-ly cheese!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow Deliciously cheesy cheese!

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@datguygamer yes I have considered a lag phase. I do not think it happens to the same player over and over again. I also check what happens to everyone else’s score and notice no lag phase. I can see players scores changing. I still worry and so eventually I change my name to “Stop Cheating (players name). Sometimes they stop other times they change their name to things like “why just why” or in one case “I’m an f ing cheat”. Or I get no response. I have never had a protestation of innocence.

If I have doubts I try to forget it. The thing is I frequently find the same players in my league doing the same thing. If I still have doubts I have to let it go.

Edit: you didn’t mind Virus taking first place but I bet you anything the player who was bumped from third to fourth did.

Edit: their names by the way are written as one word not as I have shown them.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@suzyq
    If u find this player cheating, report him to Rovio and u can also write that his was already reported by one of your friends in ticket #1447800, so it seems that he was not punished still!

Suzy
    @suzyq

@kennymcc

At the moment they are still in last place with 465, but I’m keeping on eye on them.

Thanks for your ticket #, I will certainly pass that info onto Rovio if they cheat this week. Did they wait until the weekend to cheat? I’m taking frequent screenshots just in case they don’t.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@angryde

The competition is certainly very fierce on our board this week I think I will be fighting to stay out of the bottom 3 at the rate things are going.

Juicyfruit
    @juicyfruit

I just heard from the rep. This is what I wrote Pawel. I hope he/she gives me a good answer.

Hi Pawel!

I dont understand, what is the limit? I haven’t changed anything that I normally do. You should look at angrybirdsnest under the thread cheaters season 10. There are many unhappy people who claim they have never cheated (like me) and are zeroed and/or thrown into the cheaters league for playing too much. What is the limit? I thought I could play all I wanted. Like I said, I do not cheat because…why cheat? There is no point to it. Also, I was zeroed out of Valentines day and I could have gotten up 6000 points and more for my birds for experience points. I didnt get anything. 100 gold coins is not enough to get my potential 6000 points per class of bird. I think I could get 450 lucky coins so I can get the 1000 points for each class at Eagles Learning post. But again, what is the limit. Everyone at the angry birds nest wants to know. They are frustrated with known cheaters like SS and Che. Also attached is a photo of someone with a terrible name in the cheaters league with me. Again, Pawel, 100 lucky coins is not enough. Also, everyone at the angry bird nest forum (under cheaters session 10) wants to know what is that limit? I dont want that to happen to me again. I cried my eyes out. It was soon embarrassing and confusing. I am now taking screen shots of every game I play because I am afraid that I am playing too much and that should not happen. Please let me know. Thank you! It seemed like an eternity before you could get back to me (probably because of the weekend). What a horrible experience!

Attachment(s)
    IMG_0041.jpeg

The attachment is the screenshot of the cheaters league board with that myf—smile on it. I hope this does something positive!

Juicyfruit
    @juicyfruit

Well this was his answer: Paweł (Rovio Entertainment Ltd)
    Feb 20, 21:49 EET

Hello there,

Thank you for getting back to us.

We cannot tell you what is the score limit after anti-cheating system put’s user in the cheaters league. As we can tell that you are honest player we don’t want to provide that information to any user because if the information will get to the cheating players they can use it to break the leader-boards with their scores.

We are still working on the anti-cheating system and are tweaking it as much as we can to avoid situations like that. We are truly sorry that this happened and we will do our best to provide the best user experience possible.

Unfortunately in this case we are unable to donate you more Lucky Coins.

We apologize for any inconvenience and hope you are otherwise enjoying Angry Birds Epic.

I said man that is not very satisfying etc. Sigh…. sorry I couldn’t do better

Pointless
    @pointless

@datguygamer I can attest to each scenario @bubbley has noted. I have witnessed all before as well. The 4th scenario is either a “new” way to combat the anti-cheating system, or something we weren’t cognizant about before, given the glut of blatant cheating. I will also note that it is evidently a pride thing (for some unfathomable reason), as I have never encountered an “Unnamed Player” cheat. They want everyone to know who they are.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@kennymcc

Dragaodefgo just posted a score of 37887. So I have a screenshot of their old score of 465 and also a screenshot of their altered score of 37887.

I will send it off to Rovio now together with your ticket #.

I don’t think we should hold our breath for anything to happen.

Juicyfruit
    @juicyfruit

@bubbley
    Just reported a player (name in Chinese characters not on your board). I was taking screenshots of myself to prove that I could make ~4000 an hour if I was grinding a lot lol, when I took a break and this players score went from 20,000 to 46,000 in three hours. Even with the daily objective (5,500) it is very hard to make +6,500 points in one hour. The best thing is I had screenshots of both the times and scores. I also pointed out that I am assuming that this person did this in three hours but since I was away for that time, it could have been done in even less time which would have been even more impossible.
    You should see all the screenshots I have for this day o_O. I’m tired. I hope they do something with this. Maybe it is possible tog et +6,500 in an hour. I couldn’t do it.
    I would put the screenshot up here but I dont know how to do it!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Well, I can certainly feel the tense atmosphere in this thread. Since I don’t play the arena at the moment, I am gonna leave as I cannot contribute in any way. However, if anyone needs me, just mention me.

Juicyfruit
    @juicyfruit

@datguygamer
    Oh man, got your message but I told the rep that he/she should check out this thread as it really shows the suffering of your biggest fans and how unhappy they are. I do not know if they will but….
    Sorry!
    I dont think you have said anything wrong though. We are just trying to survive!

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer Perhaps you might want to modify you posts…

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Known Cheaters Season 10

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 368 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.