Clan Recruitment Thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 476 through 500 (of 1,938 total)
  • Replies
  • Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

I also spend gems from daily activities, like ToF and Arena. Luckily, I have the gem letter.

Phoenix Sparrow
    @phoenixsparrow

That correct Birdy Angerson.

Those are minimum requirements but most of our clan members do a lot more than that and only 5 of them get extra rewards.most of our members don’t buy gems, only a few of them buy gems.right now we have 37 members and we’re only 61 points short to complete the ongoing event.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

I’m not meaning a few gems. I’m meaning I spend A LOT of gems.

Phoenix Sparrow
    @phoenixsparrow

Well, if you’re an active and daily player and you can meet the minimums i wrote, you’ll be very welcome among us:)

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

I’m not too hardcore… Do you know what the lowest FP in your clan is?

Phoenix Sparrow
    @phoenixsparrow

Our lowest is 399.

I used to think that fp is everything in this game, now i know commitment means much more.

We removed two 800+ players, and one 700+ player.they had high fp and they were heavy weight that scored like a 500+ in clan battles.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Ok, I’ll see how I go. Request will be sent soon.

taimandred
    @glennuk

New clan – From The Ashes #156998

Newly started today – no minimum FP required, please join!

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

Renegades #143223 is looking for 5 Active Daily Players

we meet all game goals and Win Battles!!! Most of the time

Come check us out, we do have minimum point requirements but not so much on FP if you have heart and are willing to grow.

Request are answered fast, Heather

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

We have just 1 spot open. If you would like to join the Birdbrains and if you have FP 600+ please send a request. We are a clan of satisfied members who enjoy the game daily.

#100658 The BirdBrains

CP 22355 Diamond

No restrictive rules

The Beard
    @beard

New-ish clan looking for members to fill up spots and win stuff. Wide open to anyone who wants to join. Would appreciate effort in all events, however no spending required.

Clan Name: Naglfar

Number: 141026

Current status: OPEN

Current stats: 9/50 members-total FP 2081

Bexologin
    @anke

We “Der Norden” are looking for clan fusion and gain more prices. Actually we have no rule for daily playing or pay money to have enough gems to play battles. We have 20-25 active players and a FP9334.

Please contact if you are interested .

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

@anke if you want to come fly with us, I will gladly make room. We are at 16k right now but I have some unactives I will kick if you’d like to chat more. Friend me, let’s chat if you are interested.

heather RENEGADES 143223

Bexologin
    @anke

Hi Heather, we are interested. i´m not familiar with chat´s and I don´t know another way to chat. I´m the team leader and could not jump out easily and I don´t have facebook or something like this

Bexologin
    @anke

@ Heather: Do you have any rules or minimum requirements? We have 2 players >200

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

@anke I just sent you a private chat, it will be in your message box. Let me know if you don’t see it, on your page.

Heather

Phoenix Sparrow
    @phoenixsparrow

ABNest3 clan is still looking for active and skilled players, we are clan #99 in Mighty Eagle’s Bootcamp with only 36 players.if you’re a skilled, high star rank, 600+ fp player and you’re OK with minimum 3, 6, 9 points for 200p, 400p and 600p events, let me know.

Sloth
    @sloth

I just want to warn everyone, be real careful and think hard before joining the ABNest 3 clan.  (Clan #98826). They are terrible, it is run by a team of dictators whose arrogance does not live up to their game play.  They run the clan by:

1. They keep a spreadsheet of all your scores in clan battles and events,  even if you make the minimums, they will boot you because you don’ t live up to “their” expectations (in other words not as good as them.)  Some arbitrary made up formula supposedly tells the leadership how good they are, but you are not.

2. The leader often does not make the minimums or does poorly in clan battles, not a peep about his status.

3. A co-leader is thinking about defecting to a clan that just beat them.

4. You must join their facebook page or you are not a team player.

5. Don’t take time off or miss an event, the wrath of the almighty leadership will be swift, even if you inform them ahead of time.  Their arrogance allows them to forget so it is still your fault.

6.  They have lost at least the last 6 clan battles.

7. If you are not an extremely high scorer or part of an inner clique of about 10 members, they treat you like you are there for their benefit, not your own.  They recently booted  a member with FP 700+ because he wouldn’t conform nor kiss their ass.

8. Do not talk back to the leadership or disagree with their decisions, you will be berated and threatened with being booted.

This just friendly advice, do not join ABNest3 clan, they have sucked all the fun out of which should be a fun game.  It is by far the worst clan I have ever been a part of.

Bird Leader
    @birdleader

@sloth rocky road! this bums me out. :(

Yue
    @yue-zhang

I am not in abnest3. Just want to make it clear that to keep a spreadsheet is good to manage clan. The consequence depends on how a leader use it.

Phoenix Sparrow
    @phoenixsparrow

@sloth liar! you should be ashamed of yourself.non of these is true, our leader Jim, usually makes much more than minimums, he’s a very good player too.

We kicked two 800+ players who were cheaters, we’re honest players, cheaters are not welcome among us.

We have a Fb closed group, and most of our players joined there, we keep posting tips about clan battles for members who are not on FB page, there’s no rule to join FB.

You wrote too much lies, if i want to answer to all of them my fingers will hurt.i know who you are, your efforts to make us upset today on FB page wasn’t successful so you decided to continue here.

I recently recruited 2 players on this forum, Mike and Steinbird, ask them the truth, they’re happy that they joined us.

Snarkahoy/Sloth you are not a good player, and you already offended a number of us at ABNest3, but you’re still with us, and today you wrote in a comment that you’re willing to stay, and now you come here and do this and you found the adress of this topic and forum coz i already posted it there, you’re more than welcome to leave, you stayed with us for 6 months, let’s see how long you can stay in other clans!

platium
    @platium

@sloth

I believe you have been with ABnest3 for quite a long while to know the history.

I had my disagreement too, but I do not yank out like you do.

There must be some form of measure to keep the clan active.

It can’t be the coleader or some other member keep churning gems to get us pass the event. So some sort of control is needed.

3 points for 200, 6 points for 400 and 9 points for 600 events. I do not think is alot to ask for.

I do not know your real ID, so I am not going to comment on your performance.

Our leader is not a superb player, but at least a decent player.

Our top 3 and you know who they are and is always punching above their weight to carry us through.

If you are not happy, feel free to leave. Or you have already left.

We may not be perfect, but at least we are an active clan.

For anyone else, as long as you put in effort, you are welcome.

There is some video to assist if the going get though.

So do check us out,

Steinbird
    @steinbird

Yes @phoenixsparrow I will add to this thread about ABNest3. I have played in other clans and yes this one is very demanding. But we always reach the top level of our quests and I must say that the rewards are very great. I am a hardcore player myself so it really means a lot to me that all of my efforts are not wasted – I used to carry other clans completely by myself and I like the fact that I am finally getting rewarded. Yes I can see that this may be difficult for some players, and that’s fine. AB2 can be what you want it to be. For example, I found out quickly that I’d rather be in Diamond League than bust my but and budget to stay in Legendary League. I also keep my hatchling at level 2 because you can easily earn 10 points a day but you can’t earn 25, which is required for level 3. And yes, I happen to like to pay for a more committed clan. My views might change someday, but right now I feel a helluva lot better getting rewarded for my time, effort, and yes, money. That’s just my opinion – like I said, everyone has to find their own groove. Good flinging everyone!

Steinbird
    @steinbird

I meant “play for a more committed clan” not “pay”

Phoenix Sparrow
    @phoenixsparrow

@steinbird i’m glad you checked this post, and i’m glad that you liked ABNest3.thanks for your fair opinion.thanks to you too @Platium, for the fair review.
    i’d like to add, We created our Facebook closed group to post our strategy videos of clan battles to help each other out, and nowadays we are posting strategy videos of Mighty Eagle’s Bootcamp too, i was one of those members who became a better player by watching our top players gaming videos, and now i post strategy videos on FB page myself.only 4 of our members are not on FB, so we post strategies and tips for them on clan chat, there’s no rule to join the FB group at all, but i recommend it myself.
    we have less skilled players (i’m not a remarkable player myself) , we help them with videos and they are getting better each day, we don’t (and we never did) boot less skilled players who are trying hard to become better players! we just boot slackers.we have members who tarvel a lot to other countries without any access to wifi, do we boot them?! of course not, they tell us what they’re up to, and we cover them! sometimes a member comes in chat and says he’s (she’s) out of gems and can’t meet minimums for that event, do we boot him/her?! certainly not, we cover them, and direct our gifts to him/her, gifts are usually 5 gems, but it helps.
    and a little tip for you Steinbird, you can feed your hatchling every 48 hours, first 24 hours she’s happy and not hungry, the next 24 hours she’s hungry, so you have actually 48 hours, feed it every 48 hours if you can stand her sad face for 24 hours:))

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 476 through 500 (of 1,938 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.