Bugs & Feedback

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Bugs & Feedback

• If you encounter any bugs or technical issues, you can submit details using this form: here! You can also add feedback and other comments below – feel free to include as much detail as you want!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 285 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

After clearing the Desert pyramid, I got 10… of what? White squares? I don’t know their use.

QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

I got the same one!
    It’s reported.
    but in the mean time, enjoy the mystery.

SweetP
    @sweetp

@smwforever45, your pictures are too large and causes viewers to wait a long time for the complete image to finish loading.
    Please reduce the resolution and file sizes (2MB limit) before uploading them to your comments.

Thank you!
    cc: @admins

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@sweetp
    I just upload them directly from my device – that may be why. I’ll compress them, thanks for the reminder!

@jacktheripper

A time zone problem maybe? My daily goals and calendar don’t refresh

TheAlarm
    @thealarm

If I am playing and receive a text or notification the game crashes and I have to start it again.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I just tried to use a scout but the game refused because of a “bad” internet connection… I’m on a 4* LTE connection, that definitely isn’t a bad connection. :/

EDIT: After a restart (which was forced on me because I couldn’t exit out of the Scouting screen), it works again. Huh.

@jacktheripper

You’re just ahead of me in my Bronze league :P

Saad36
    @saadmohd040

The game is so awesome on my iPhone 5c it is working so good

RedFury
    @redfury

Just a tiny visual bug: if your team loses HP right after a White Bird uses their “Special Attack”, after watching an ad to regain the HP, the blue streak of the white bird’s attack still appears on the floor, even after its turn.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

You know this almost static noise when you enter the Desert pyramid?
    It stays in the game forever after you clear the level. So annoying!

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@rocketfury My game is currently having some issues. When I click those orange spots for scouting, the game bugs out saying “Wait till request finished”. It tells me to check my internet connection, but I can assure you my Wi-Fi is working perfectly.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Bug: Stopped downloading!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Great. I’m unable to play now. ._.

After starting the game, I get a pop-up that tells me to claim my daily reward (for tomorrow). Did that. But I don’t get the reward.
    After I tap the pop-up away, another pop-up appears showing my daily quests (which I already did).
    I tap it away, then the rest of the overworld loads.
    The daily quest pop-up appears again. When I tap it away I get a message “Wait till request finished!”
    I can’t go scouting now (which I need to do to continue the campaign), which is quite annoying.
    I’ll report this over the form too.

EDIT: Was just able to claim the 100 coins.
    The rest still doesn’t work.

EDIT 2: Tried to claim rewards for an achievement in Bird Town. I got a Critical Error from the server and had to restart. After that, at long last, all is good again. I can send scouts and the daily quests appeared too. :)
    I don’t want no more of this! Please fix that.

@jacktheripper

Sorry that I’m quite poor in English.

@smwforever45
    Yes this is the ‘time zone problem’ I said before, but it’s probably not a ‘time zone problem’, just a simple glitch after all
    Now this problem is okay for me(for now), but I found that the daily goals are exactly the same ones-so I need to change my avatar and my nickname EVERY DAY(which costs me 500 gems)?! Well, sounds ridiculous.
    Btw I don’t know what the white squares you mean, but in my game there are 10 skull key fragments

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@jacktheripper
    Just do other quests in place :)
    I do agree though, the price for changing your name is HORRENDOUS.

Your English is fine, some native speakers do it much worse.

Well in my game they were white squares. And I can’t seem to see them somewhere either.

@all
    What is this “daily monthly ticket” the game wants me to claim, by the way?

mcc8206
    @mcc8206

Not a bug – but feedback: There’s an auto play button in the lower right hand corner of the screen. In my numerous attempts to clear level 5 of Desert Door, I have accidentally hit that button probably 50% of the time. Likely not an issue if you’re playing on a phone, but poor placement if you’re on an iPad as I am.

I wouldn’t mind so much if auto play would actually beat the level… ?

Atom
    @atom

I keep getting the “Daily Goal’s” pop up every time I do almost anything in the game. It is really annoying. I wouldn’t mind seeing it when I first log in but I don’t need to see it after every level or even after claiming a prize or even just visiting Bird Town.

And I definitely agree that the amount to change your name is WAY to high. And if you’re supposed to do it twice to get the daily goal then that is absurd. I also think that charging gems to log into facebook is probably not a great idea. Especially if the game requires you to log in every time you fresh start the game.

Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

The sound effects in the desert door dungeon are really annoying and keep playing even after I’ve played the level. The only way to get rid of it is to restart the app :/

QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

@thealarm that sucks! Just to make sure, did you report it?

@smwforever45
    @jacktheripper @atom
    We’re working on this and it’s bugging us over here HELLA.
    Our hunch is, it’s timezone-related, but we’re not sure. For instance, when I go to bed in the ~future~ at 2am the game can’t understand that the earth is a ball and brings me pain and anguish by not letting me hatch my new egg.

If you encounter this bug, give it a couple of hours and it should go away! Also report it, because we like our lil reports.

Daily monthly tickets are a feature we’re working on but is not in-game YET. In the meantime don’t worry about it.

And please.. don’t change your names that often. Unless you want to.

I changed my name immediately when I got the game, missed the original, and have been ignoring the quest ever since. It’s just to get you started in-game.

These are very important coins I will be spending on EGGS thank you very much.

Just do the daily’s to the amount you can, and ignore the extremely muscular bird in all other instances :)

@mcc8206

I have accidentally pressed it… so many times.
    Send a report so I can better justify complaining about it.

TheAlarm
    @thealarm

Played for a few hours earlier today, got a few issues going on, scouting errors keep telling me check internet connection.
    Also used 100 gems for the revive and my game crashed.

Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

I got another bug where the exclamation mark in My Collection was in the wrong tab for the S. I. Agent pig.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@bad-piggies-2
    I got the same bug too!!! It was solved once I found out that the S.I. Agent pig was in the 5th tab and tapped him, but the exclamation mark was on the 3rd tab.

Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

@smwforever45 Yeah, and it happened once before as well… Btw, I sent you a friendship request in the game. Did you get it? I saw you on the arena leaderboards.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@bad-piggies-2
    Yeah, I got it and just accepted it :)

@rocketfury

An adventure just popped up on my map but for whatever reason I’m unable to start it… even though I selected five available birds, nothing happens when I tap Start.

QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

@smwforever45
    noted, but remember to report it using the form!
    I’m here to help y’all out and make communication easier, but we need official reports etc so we can best deal with issues~

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Bugs & Feedback

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 285 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.