Arena Season 7

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 801 through 825 (of 1,143 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@kennymcc
    These, and Elite Samurai and Elite Witch. Killer!!! :p

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45
    Yeah Elite Samurai would be very useful too :) I wonder how it will look like, I hope that it will be great-looking :)
    I know that Elite Witch will be cool for u :) but I dont like her that much :)

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@poptimus yes I much prefer KPC as I’ve said all along. I keep the cave for the awkward birds like Priestess and Frost. They work in the cave and get about 150 each.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@smwforever45 I play 10 wave battles only on autoplay. Yes you need to play lots of pigs but there is no particular waiting. Battles only take about 4 minutes and since I only ever grind when doing something else it suits me.

Anonymous

@bubbley
    Oooh, I see. That makes sense. And actually, if a 10 wave battle is only taking your birds four minutes on autoplay, that’s a WAY better rate than mine managed to achieve (they averaged roughly NINE minutes!) so it might be even more efficient than I first thought. That being said, no matter which classes, I haven’t run across a combo that has trouble completing SRC consistently in quite a while. KPC obviously a different story.

Anonymous

@all
    I’m hoping for Elite Rogues and Elite Lightning Bird. LBird is the ideal counter to enemy TBirds, IMO, and I’m seeing more and more of those in arena lately.

Pointless
    @pointless

Certainly does seem that all Classes will eventually receive the Elite upgrade (circular redundancy and all). I’m just wondering, as many others are, in what order these will appear.

@angryde
    I’m wish Yosh on this one, you must be used to not having Premium Classes, so adding Elite Objectives wouldn’t be much different :D

On that topic, I can certainly see Rovio introducing these Objectives, as it would justify the Elites beyond the shiny bauble. “Win X with no Elites”, “Win X with Three Elites”

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pointless
    So far the order has been anything but regular. They delivered Knight’s and Mage’s upgrades, shoved the Premium classes in before Pirate, then went on to Cleric, skipped Tricksters and made Stone Guard’s upgrade available.

I could well imagine E.Tricksters being next… Or Illusionist. But I hope for Tricksters and I think it will be them.

Those would be cool objectives actually! Another possiblity could be “Win battles with X Elite classes” once a large amount of them is out.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

They probably will introduce “Win X battles without using any Elite classes” after we got most useful elite classes.

Pointless
    @pointless

@suikyo the cynic in me believes that as well :) Although I still have not seen the dreaded “Win without using Sets” that was talked about a while ago…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pointless
    I didn’t see the “Win without using set items” yet either…
    Wasn’t that merely a suggestion by me that @graugeist, you and others got mad about? XD

angryde
    @angryde

@pointless Hey, I’m prepared to take my medicine… after all, it’s my own fault :-P

Pointless
    @pointless

@smwforever45 I thought someone, possibly @datguygamer had reported the Objective? But maybe it’s just my old age…

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@pointless
    Win X battles with 4 Elites :D Rovio: U cant do that :D? U have to try harder :D Thats a real challenge, right :D?

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

My experience with coin toss in arena today:
    I made 36 battles with this result (1-won, 0-lost): 000101001100011000010000101100001100 (12 won, 24 lost).

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pointless No you are not getting old. Or maybe you are but in this case you were right. I posted that.

However Rovio removed it as after I posted that objective here, guys intensely backlashed against it. A friend of mine sent an email to Rovio support asking about the objective a few days later and they replied that it was removed because they quote: “thought it would ruin the fun and challenge for players”.

Sadly, this is one of those situations where I didn’t take a screencap of the objective and thus I have no visual media. Sorry everyone.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Well, glad they removed it, then… it would be pretty unfair because opponent teams would still have the set items which would make battles uneven.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 I actually liked and won that objective. Ever since getting a set item, players always keep and use them rarely changing their approach. That makes the game streamlined (in my opinion).

On the other hand, using some other item makes the battle dynamic as you have to think since you are not getting an equipped bonus and you are also weaker. I had fun with that objective, but just after one day, it got removed. Ah, well.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

If u have low level (weak) items, u can prepare weak opponent in Arena and defeat him with stronger non-set items very easy :)

Un4gvEr
    @un4giver

Can someone tell me when Arena Season 7 ends? Thanks!

Anonymous

@un4giver
    Two more weeks after this one. If you tap on the Terrence at the top of the totem pole in the arena nest you’ll see it.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

I wrote to Rovio about coin toss issue. I got answer today: “Sorry to hear you’re still having trouble with the coin flip. We’ve passed this on to the developers for their investigation.” I dont know what they want to investigate :) It is not working properly (50/50), thats it :)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@kennymcc
    They’re probably investigating whether it’s a bug or bad luck. :P
    And maybe they’ll look into the game code too. (I thought there are some experts here that know the game code? Like @datguygamer or @rizdub?)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 The exact point to identify the location of the toss codes are tough as they are changed between updates but where I used to look, some codes have indeed changed.

For example, the data earlier was A0 BE CF 00 B6 1E but now in that place is B0 00 CA A0 5D 02. It’s hard to say what exactly changed (as now it’s encrypted by 256 bits) but my guess would be to make it in-line with the Cheater Set. That would seem plausible.

Pointless
    @pointless

It does seem to make the most sense, especially considering Rovio’s reluctance to fix the problem with the toss. Make it so bad that people think they need the Cheater Set to be competitive.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 801 through 825 (of 1,143 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.