Arena Season 11

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 11

• I don’t really have anything to say yet. Just felt weird not having a topic started up! I’m about to dive into it. Good luck to all!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 540 total)
  • Replies
  • Suzy
    @suzyq

@poptimus

I’m not going to start until tomorrow.

I saw my Diamond trophy from last season has now reappeared.

Pointless
    @pointless

@suzyq I still have only the Platinum from Season 10, although it should be Diamond :( Hopfully my ticket will be answered soon.
    Screenshot_2017-05-07-13-41-46.png

Interesting…although probably another form of cash grab

tinostar11
    @tinostar11

Got a League with 11 Players with the “Cheater” Icon already.
    Their new System in full effect already.

Anonymous

There’s a separate thread that was just started to adress this also, but I felt like I should mention it here too: It seems that the video you can watch to double your rewards after a battle triggers Rovio’s new score manipulation detection system, and labels everyone who uses it as a cheater. Lots of people have submitted support tickets about it already, and it’s being dicussed all over Facebook as well. Since we’re all in Wood League for now, I’md suggest just not using it for now, since you’re doubling a very small amount of arena points to begin with.

;)
    @winkwink

After years of sending screenshot evidence of real cheaters to Rovio they finally got their revenge and labeled me a cheater – after clicking that villainous double points video offer ㋡ Half the time you click on those video offers, they display ‘there is no video scheduled’, anyway! Frustrating… @suzyq, since your diamond trophy was restored I have some hope, but all ten of my diamond trophies from the start of this game have disappeared. Hope Rovio responds and fixes this and this isn’t a portent of a glitchy season 11. I have to say that in the past they respond appropriately to my requests – too bad I have to contact them so regularly ;)

cosmicdebris
    @cosmicdebris

I got labeled a cheater too. This is ridiculous. Rovio needs to fix this ASAP

;)
    @winkwink

BTW, I have a FB account strictly for Angry Birds to gain FE’s, LC’s, and other benefits. I recently cleared out a lot of the ‘friends’ that weren’t showing up and contributing in any of my AB games, so if I unfriended you by mistake – sorry and try again, letting me know you a part of the ABN. After waiting too long, I established the Jay Winkerman FB account for AB games and it has proved quite beneficial for getting FE’s and LC’s.

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

Just got labeled a cheater as well. That’s the last straw. I’ve sent a ticket and will see how and how fast they react. For now, I’m done with this game…

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

Arena 11 seems quite the same as the previous one of you exclude the doubling prizes effect through videos each match and the new still misterious currency of the final weekly wheel of fortune.

Actually not labeled as cheater but zero match loss until now facing a lot of better equipped team. Maybe they could improbe A.I. in order to make it doping reasonable/stronger moves.

MM

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So many people having trouble with the arena as being labelled a cheater. Did Rovio really improve their code that much? Huh…

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer
    I think we have established the fact many moons ago that they did not. Perhaps this is too emphatic a statement but we have not witness evidence to the contrary. It is clear that their software development is not up-to-par, whether it’s because their team lack sound skills and attitude, or they and/or their management has no desire or motivation to adopt proper development practices. Or they are simply hamstrung by budget restriction.

A few months ago, I came across an article by a great grandniece of Thomas Edison. I find part of it funny and ironic such as the phrase “Guiding this new endeavor was a core question: “How can Rovio continue to delight audiences?””. It may help to understand how Rovio operates nowadays.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

When I joined this morning 12 in my league were labelled as Cheaters. Now that has been reversed they are all reinstated with their appropriate scores. I don’t know whether the bug is fixed. I am still getting offers of double points.

DD
    @toolow

My league members were changed after the first battle. The promotion/demotion icon indicates that the top 3 will be promoted to Stone League as expected but everybody else will be promoted to Diamond League!? At this point, I find pink fluffy unicorn is more believable.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

Thanks for that interesting article.

@bubbley

12 people were labelled as cheaters on my board but reinstated again. I still see the offer of double points too but I don’t think I will use it just in case.

For some reason i have now been moved to a new board which is a worry as there only 5 people on it at the moment. I dread to think who will join it later.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@toolow @suzyq I have also been moved to a new board and instead of third I am now twelfth. Not a happy bunny at the moment.

Another thing since this dojo offer I have twice been presented with no snoutling offers and when I do get them it’s only one. Rovio’s greed has reached new heights since this update.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow While what you have said is correct, I know that Rovio laid off a portion of their staff recently and I think that maybe the reason why the games are the ones suffering from this. Now they have less workforce for the numerous games they have made and thus bugs a plenty. Thankfully I am not playing the arena for a while, so I am okay. On the other hand, I really wish they would answer me quickly about my lost trophies (but then again, employee layoff may have hampered that as well). @suzyq got hers back.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

Not sure if you’re joking as I can’t see that anywhere?

“The promotion/demotion icon indicates that the top 3 will be promoted to Stone League as expected but everybody else will be promoted to Diamond League!? “

Suzy
    @suzyq

@datguygamer

On the Epic FB Page today they are still telling people to contact them. Don’t know how long it takes to restore trophies but I guess there have been a lot of people writing to them about the same thing. I think I was just lucky to get mine back so quickly. Hopefully you will get yours back soon.

DD
    @toolow

@bubbley

Not cool to be shunted down the table this way.

I got 15 snoutings on a row just prior to the DOJO “offer” is running. Hopefully, the chance will revert at the end. Or it could be just chance that we get little or no snoutings offer.

@datguygamer

That does not help for sure and will have an impact. I’m also waiting for my missing trophies too, and this seems to be affecting everyone surely.

@suzyq

It’s likely a bug where they intended to use no icon but end up using a placeholder. I wouldn’t get upset about it… unless it actually happen that way and I miss out :)

EDIT:
    Did any of you actually see a known / real cheater on your board?

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

No, I didn’t see either. The first thing I do when I get a new board is to look at the names. There wasn’t anyone that fitted that category. Also the scoring was very low, one person had less than 1K but got busted.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@suzyq Yeah, hopefully I’ll get my trophies back soon.

@toolow
    Funny thing is, v2.1.0 also botched ONE of my progress stats which I just noticed. All my stamps are gone and I am back to 2% discount. What even in the hell….

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@anyone When you complete week 1, can you re-post back as to what the Enchantment Energy is for? The code for the item is patched. Thanks.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer I just wanted to ask u, what the hell is that Enchantment Energy :D

@suzyq
    Do u have a FB account, so we can be friends for ABE purposes?

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer
    Maybe they think you have so much LCs to burn that you might not notice. But seriously, the development is beyond joke. The code is so tightly coupled that they just wreck havoc whenever they attempted anything. You should write them and get them to get you the max number of stamps; you can’t seriously remember how many you had, right?

Suzy
    @suzyq

@kennymcc

Sorry, but I don’t use my FB account for Epic for various reasons. The main one is I don’t like using it unless I have to.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 11

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 540 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.