Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,301 through 2,325 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • dynimo
    @dynimo

i have same issue, one of several bugs on both my devices since last update..

Kowalski Kowalski
    @kowalski-kowalski-5209

I have a problem with Daily Rewards. I received the Rainbow Riot mode but when I swiched to the Nest the Golden Pig Machine didn’t have higher chance for Legendary Set Items. Please help me.

Martin Sommerangrybirdsepic
    @martin-sommerangrybirdsepic

may be ist a bug, perhaps somebody can help me.

At the first time i plaed the main map i Missing some birds Birds. This is part of normal gameplay. Three birds are taken captive in Bamboo Forest, but i keep playing and i find them again!

aktually i finisched the hole main map and all fiveteen caves.

but i played the fight were the birds taken capive again and aktually i miss red, black & yellow Bird. Are anybody able to explain me were i get back my birds aigain? Kepp Playing dosen´t work aigain.

Thnaks a lot

martin

P.S. sorry for my bad englich, i am not a native

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

The Holy Hand Grenade Bug was fixed in the Chronicle Caves, but it appears again in Wizpig’s Castle.

Kingpiggy Pool Toy
    @kingpiggy087

There’s a glitch that prevents me from changing Chuck’s weapons. When I unlocked Living Lightning, I went to my camp to view it, but when I clicked the weapon section, none of the weapons showed up. Also, I couldn’t exit the interface, as the buttons didn’t do anything. I had to exit the game and log in again, but the weapon thing still didn’t work.

Aneboko
    @aneboko

I’m having the same problem. Red, Bomb and Chuck were kidnapped two or three weeks ago and although I keep on playing (which is hard enough with only two birds available) I can’t seem to find them. Will they ever return? The game isn’t any fun without them!

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@aneboko You should be able to find them by continuing and completing Bamboo Forest. You will need to acquire the airship by playing some levels that will be unlocked once it turns out that you can’t get Red (the last one) back yet. Once you’ve played the new levels and get the airship, you can re-obtain Red.

Aneboko
    @aneboko

Thanks. But I have already completed all Bamboo Forest levels (twice!) and have got the airship…

Joey
    @joeyba

i cant connect to facebook since the last update!!!
    it’s just not working. what’s happening.
    i know it used to be a while before we connect before (try many times to log in) but now it just doesn’t work at all!

hrussa
    @hrussa

Hi,

Same problem as @aneboko and @martin-sommerangrybi, I’ve almost finish the Angry Birds epic, however, came back to previous levels to gain some stars. Until that everything was working fine, however when try to get more stars in some levels of bamboo forest, my birds where kidnap again and now without any option to save them – I’ve play some levels in bamboo forest to try to save them and nothing happens – sorry but this is critical to me and believe to the other fellows with this problem since without them, the game it’s a little impossible to pass.

Thanks.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

Grrr, I just downloaded the most recent update, and the game loaded properly, but it wouldn’t load the map! All that it did was just have the Red-shaped blank spin into the middle of the screen, and the screen would flash and stop loading the map screen. I’d better tell Rovio soon!

LeUsername
    @thisepicplayer

@hrussa @aneboko Sorry that your birds have been lost, maybe try to play levels where birds are supposed to be released?
    @everyone Do not do any bamboo forest levels, or your birds will end up the same way.

hrussa
    @hrussa

Hi @thisepicplayer, actually I’ve tried and nothing happens, still without the birds.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@hrussa @aneboko Did you send a support request to Rovio? ABN is not part of Rovio, and can’t fix bugs.

Craig
    @craig

This afternoon, I lost my Arena icon. No biggie, I just went to the bottom left corner of the map but when I tap the ship, I get a message telling me that the arena is locked. Is it down at the moment? I was down around 12th or something in the arena this morning when I stopped playing, and it’ll be hard to get much higher than that if it’s not operational, especially with the ongoing ad-freezing bug.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@craig That has happened before and to me personally.
    It seems like if you do not have a stable connection when you load up Epic the Arena does not load. Maybe that was implemented so people would have less issues in the Arena with them loosing fight because of bad connections.

Craig
    @craig

Thanks @angryjohnny. That might well have been the problem. The arena has returned now.

Puzzled
    @puzzled

The new update to Epic is extremely unstable. It crashes continuously, at any moment. This is most annoying in arena battles, which the system counts as MY loss, but also in switching between the nest and map, or between arena and map, or in chronicle cave battles. I am tapped out, again, from the arena due to crashes rather than losses.

Yes, I have deleted and reloaded the game, twice. I have turned off my iPad several times, and I am not running any other active programs. iPad still has lots of memory space. What else can I do?

ibdb
    @ibdb

I can’t see any way to start the Sonic event. The event banner is just a blue loading circle with a countdown timer.

When I went to try to log out of my Rovio account and log back in, I discovered that I’d been logged out without my knowledge. If I log in, I lose 80+ lucky coins and go from level 47 back to 45. I logged out again and regained the coins and levels.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@ibdb

1) This may be a connectivity issue. Try restarting your device.

2) You would have to contact Rovio about re-syncing your device-data to your cloud-data.

Tony
    @stick14man

I play epic on the Kindle Fire. The last two days, I have been experiencing a problem in the nest and battle arena. When I view the friends list, each of the friends I have are displayed on only one line. I cannot select anything and the game locks up. I have been able to get back into the normal mode by seeking out the app from the store and opening from there. Otherwise I am in a continuous loop, locked the the friends screen with no options to exit. I have removed the app completely and reloaded several times, but that does not seem to clear the problem. I mentioned this in the forum and was notified of this bug page. If you have already addressed, thank you for your attention. If not, please assist with a solution. Thanks.

kastle
    @kastle

I’ve the same problem that @ibdb and I’ve restarted the device and logout/login in game and the issue persist.

kastle
    @kastle

Uninstall / reinstall the game solved the issue for me @ibdb

Zelarith
    @zearith

Found a new bug, but can’t really understandwhat went wrong :
    Team composition :
    Rain Bird
    Skulkers
    Sonic

What happened :
    Skulkers use Tricksy Trick on Sonic.
    Sonic attacks an ennemy.
    Rain Bird uses Chilly Pepper.
    -> Rain Bird attacks an ennemy (dealing damage to all ennemies). One of them dies.
    -> Skulkers should attack, but nothing happens, game is stuck (not frozen).

Additionnal info : Rain Bird had the thunder set, but I don’t know if it procced (hard to see with Sonic’s negative effect applied to all ennemies anyway).

I hope I provided enough informations. Thanks.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,301 through 2,325 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.