Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,051 through 2,075 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • jenables
    @jenables

Hi, i just had the weirdest thing happen. . Have played hundreds of battles and never experienced this. The opponent ‘s red used rage chili for a huge hit to my banner, then immediately after (same round, next bird) CHUCK used a rage attack as well! I emailed rovio but haven’t heard back yet. Anyone else experience thus?

Strategia55
    @strategia55

Has this been reported?

Watch Free Movie/Ad for Free Roll.

Only, you don’t get the Roll after watching the video. This has been going on for a few days.

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

@jamairoqui To do this on an iDevice you double click the home button just as the loading screen pops up for the arena. You should then be in multi-task selection. Slide up from the bottom of the screen and turn off the wifi (if you have a device with cellular connection, go into airplane mode). Go back to the game. When it’s finished loading, it’ll immediately ask you to establish an internet connection. Follow the steps above to reconnect. You should then find that you have a computer generated opponent aka unnamed player. If the timing is just right, it won’t ask you to reconnect. If that happens, you can keep playing computer opponents all day if you like. Note: you need to eventually turn wifi back on and do a battle to save your new score on the server.

Cositirijiyas
    @cositirijiyas

I beat 3 birds with only one attack more than 3 times today, but only shows (1/2). This is unfair and 2 weeks ago this bug cost me My first place to four and loose the advance to the silver league :( Anyone with this problem???

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

@cositirijiyas I you go the “Most Hated Objectives” thread, your answer will be in there. You can also go to the “Objectives Help” thread.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@cositirijiyas — The title for the objective should say defeat three birds with one strike, not attack. You need to use bombs explode, or spies, or one of chucks multiple target strikes. Chuck’s speed of light doesn’t count unless chuck does it himself on one strike, and neither do multiple damage bonuses from Set items if it is not a multiple target strike to begin with. I.E. Scissors, Beep used without spies, Dragon Breath. Like @neomerlinmagic said there a couple of threads with detailed explanations on how to complete this one.

Sucrose1
    @r139an

Even though I have logged into FB after the battle with the golden pig- I won’t receive the daily gold coin. It’s super frustrating as i really don’t allow apps to access my FB; I made an exception and now I’m really sorry I did. Any way to fix this?

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@r139an — You need to be logged into FB before you fight the battle in order to get the bonus.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

After hours of grinding yesterday and this morning, there was one victory that it showed the 3 stars and then skipped the spin on the prize wheel. It just went back to the next screen that it normally would as if the spin had occurred. It happend once last night also. Has anyone seen this before?. I was getting lots of teams without weapons sets so I playing like crazy while the fun lasted. These were mostly fast victories so when it happened again this morning I was sure I wasn’t just losing my mind. This was in the gold league.

Sucrose1
    @r139an

How do I log into FB before battling the golden pig? The link only shows up after I battle.

laura118b
    @laura118b

Before you click the GP go to your nest (the egg). Click on the top of the Totem Pole and you’ll see the log-in.

Sucrose1
    @r139an

@laura118b Thank you so much!!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@dallasreds — I’m having a hard time feeling sorry for you. Teams without weapon sets? All I’ve been getting is maxed out teams, even those that are about equivalent have been too difficult to beat when trying to meet the objectives. Haven’t been able to meet all objective for a couple of days, and I’m now 15.

angryde
    @angryde

@mvnla2 I’m sitting at #2 in platinum and 95% of the time I’m getting teams with full epic-sets for each bird as well as complete or mis-matched but still super-tanky banner components – and 80% of the time they’re using “regenerate.” Somehow, I’m hanging in there… and I don’t have ANY of the lucky coin purchasable classes! Not one! And I’m still using Gold level banner components! Normally, my opponents arena power score is 100 to 120 points higher than mine! I can ONLY win using the ‘Venomous’ trio of Druid/Rouges/Rainbird (all mastery 10) using ‘Save Me,’ ‘Yin-Yang,’ and ‘Reborn.’ None of those sets are @ 45. Honestly, I just grind and grind and grind while I watch TV or surf the web at night… and I never spend lucky coins on 3x additional arena lives. I’m amazed I’m holding my position in platinum, to be honest!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Latest Rovio reply on FB problem below. BTW, it was yesterday that I tried their previous suggested fix and told them the problem was still there.

Pekka, May 15, 04:24:
    Hey again,

and thanks for your reply!

Sorry to hear that the problem persists. It seems now that the FB update that you mentioned is the reason for this issue. We are working on a fix, and as it should be easy for our developers to find out what the update changed, this should be solved quickly. We don’t have a solution yet, but the devs are working on it.

There have been several other issues with Epic’s FB connection before this latest problem. When I replied to you, we did not know what was the reason for the latest issue, so I thought it was worth trying if the workarounds we have for the earlier FB problems helped also in this problem. Now we know that they probably won’t help. I apologize if my suggestion made things worse with your FB connection. However, glad to hear that you were able to connect to FB again, even if it always disconnects when closing the game. We understand that this issue is annoying and want to get rid of it as soon as possible, but at least there is a silver lining as the FB connection is not completely blocked.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your patience in this issue.

Best regards,

Pekka
    Rovio Support Team

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@mvnla2
    I know what you mean about maxed out opponents. That all I got for days. They almost always had Chuck with the Phoenix set over and over. The rest of the teams had complete sets always. This was tough until I finally got the Phoenix feather last week on a friend’s free roll. I almost had a heart attack because it was the only set item I was missing at a high level. I had an old one that was not worth using at its level. The large group of opponents using offhand weapons was very bizarre. Their power level were close to mine in the 800 range but the battles were always quick death on their part. Today it is back to max bird teams even playing Mccool and getting a new opponent. Strange?

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

@mvnla2 I hope they fix it soon. I’m Always forgetting to log in before doing the golden cloud pig and missing out on my extra coin.

LottieAbe
    @czcalvert

Yesterday in SRC I fed Druid Matilda the rage chili, and it not only worked on my other birds, but it healed and cleansed the Wizpig, too. Huh?

Zan_u
    @zanu

I have a trouble when i launched the app. It was stuck at “synchronizing versions” and stay there. I have waited an hour.
    Then i tried to delete the app and installed it again. I can play normally with the beginning. When I logged in my Rovio account, the status is: “game update required for this profile”
    I don’t understand? I don’t use hack program or cheat, i think my account is banned.
    My Rovio account: [email protected]
    Does anyone have any idea? I have read some same topic but it isn’t solved my problem.

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

@zanu If you did any battles before the game synchronized, you might have to ask Rovio to restore your saved game.

qzh_83
    @qzh_83

Hi,

I am facing this issue that I can’t automatically login to Facebook from this App, both on my iPhone and iPad. Thus I have to click the Facebook login button in my nest once the game is fully loaded, have lost few additional gold coins due to this issue while battling the golden pig.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@qzh_83 — See latest reply from Rovio several posts above. This problem is well known, and their are discussions about how to work around it. You may have to log in several times, so don’t battle the golden pig until you can see your friends.

Zan_u
    @zanu

I don’t remember exactly but i played normally then went to sleep. Morning woke up it happens. Do you know exactly what I have to do now?
    Thanks a lot.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@zanu Contacting Rovio via their support website would be your best bet. You should get a response by a few business days (not on weekends)…

mohan
    @mohan15

First time i played the game it loaded..i played about 15 lvls..then signed in to rovio…. next day i opened the game,but it stopped on logging in..a message was at the bottom..failed to login. Please try again!..
    Now i m unable to play the game..can anyone pls help me with this..plss..

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,051 through 2,075 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.