About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Viewing 25 replies - 3,101 through 3,125 (of 3,417 total)
  • Replies
  • Photokool
    @photokool

Arena did both things to me today. Room 5 – only 300 feathers after winning. Room 7, froze at the end of game and lost streak! I really hate the arena now.

Release_the_pig
    @release

Happened to me for the first time on Saturday after completing a seven streak. Lost a game, then it reset to normal.

Release_the_pig
    @release

I should be so lucky.

ccanis
    @ccanis

I think I know what triggers lowered prizes in Arena. For me it happened only when I let the game to stay in background, what eventually caused logout from Facebook account. After logging in 4 out of 4 times I have done this – the result was the same – lowered prizes (like in attached picture).

Where does it lead us:

1) Rovio patched back-up glitch

2) Rovio intentionally replaced back-up glitch with this f**c-up glitch, lowering feathers income during Arena streaks

3) It was/is pointed towards ‘glitchers’ but it hit a lot of people with unstable internet connection

Photokool
    @photokool

Maybe that is what is happening to me. I have Spectrum home internet, and it comes and goes throughout the day. I get “no internet connection” several times a day, but it usually resolves in a few minutes. When I’m upstairs, the WiFi signal isn’t as strong, so it does happen more often.

I have found after I get the 300 feathers (which I don’t see until AFTER I’ve played), if I close the game and reopen it, it will be fixed to the right amount. But it doesn’t make up for the feathers I’ve lost.

Maybe Rovio is focused on trying to catch cheating but in reality making all of us lose out. The cheaters still seem to be rampant, especially in ME boot camp.

Juan Luis Valenciaga Parma
    @juan-luis-valenciaga-parma

Be careful!!, Rovio’s doing a good job of eliminating the hackers. But beware, there are people who play on two devices, simply because in the other one the wife or children play with the same account, and not all of us want to share the same device simply for privacy reasons. Rovio is eliminating accounts that use more than one device, but indiscriminately, most of those players don’t have hacks or cheat.

My new personal best at the Arena (Crash Angerson)

my personal best at the Arena

Piggsy
    @piggsy

Would you kindly upload your FP, star rank and hats screens?

My current fp is 749.With all hats except the Samurai ones.And my starmeter is 203 at the moment (old friends like JHB know me for sure,we are battle there right from the start).

My friend, who had a level of 578, and I know that I spend a lot of money buying gems and accumulating pearls, she was banned. You must have spent three times as much for what I see.

Rio Dhanang
    @rio-dhanang

join my clan ” INDOsquad ” #114718 .. fight for battle clan

No hacking involved there Juan Luis but i did used some glitches to grow my fp.As for the scoring,nothing but thousands of hours of practice.

Thx for the offer Rio Dhanang but i am done with clans.Every time iam competing there i get reported.

Honestly I’m sorry Ntns, at no time have I wanted to question your level in the game, my comment was rather directed to the expense that this meant in the case of my friend, as well as mine own (level 581). In any case, like my friend and other friends, yesterday I was banned without explanation. I have saved from the beginning and to date all my purchases through the Apple Store.
    The curious thing is that I was banned after having surpassed a level 720 in the battle clan, which I managed to overcome only by a stroke of luck that even I didn’t believe myself.

Piggsy
    @piggsy

This game is pure miracle. I’m in Legendary league now, actually at first place. I was able to reach 6-7 th streak without spells yesterday and with various opponent FP (including spells bringing by them), but today this crap change itself by 180 degrees. My streaks look like this: win 1st – loose 2nd; loose 1st; win 1st – loose 2nd etc. I’m even barely win with guy 10 FP below me. No more questions.

No harm done @juan-luis-valenciaga-parma,don’t worry about that my friend.As for your banning iam so sorry for that.I am coming to think that Rovio is not bother to make a thoral recearch before it bans someone.You get reported,they check your slingscope and if is high (for their standards) they ban you at once.Who has the time to search for details…That’s why they don’t give specific rersonses if you raise a ticket against them.They suck,BIG TIME.If i were in your shoes and having saved all these purchases through the Apple Store i might proceed some legal action against them.I wish you courage and stamina for that task.
    @piggsy you are experiencing the Arena “Wall” as i use to call it.It happens to all of us from time to time.I think that it is,first of all,algorithm and,after that,psychological issues that prevent you for being succefull there.What do i do to solve this?I use some spells and maybe even some gems to break this “evil spell” (lol,it’s ok to use them,still not a crime last time i checked).It will boost your confidence,extend your strike and it will even get you a new Arena highscore!Best of “luck” there my friend.

Pomme
    @pomme

What happened to the watch a video for a free bird option? I’ve not seen one for two days. Did they stop it?

Sharovski
    @vlad-sharov

if you are at legendary league and want to keep your 1st place, also saving gems and spells then don’t go for the streak. Get to and win level 4 with the extra 2 arena cards, then loose the next one. That way you start from the beginning with and extra card and have at least 2 potential rounds with easier opponents. A clan m8 shared that trick and it works quite well.

Legendary league LVL 10 is crazy anyways and not realy worth the trouble. Last time I won the 10lvl streak was with 3 spell cards and 360 gems wasted.

Pomme
    @pomme

The only time I play the Arena now is to get gems.  Or to waste time. More and more just to waste time. At least half the the time it freezes on the get a free bird. If that option even shows up.  Even on the first or second game, it freezes. The chances increase the further you get. You are usually outranked by 30+, so you use spells  to even the odds. You lose gems and spells. There is no incentive to play a game that doesn’t work. Paying to play is one thing. But paying for a generally non-functioning game is a waste of time and money. Obviously, Rovio doesn’t care since it’s been an issue for a long time. People keep giving them money no matter it’s a rip off. They just don’t care.

Sharovski
    @vlad-sharov

I feel your frustration buddy. If the game wasn’t working for me or did the same freezes as for you I would definitely also have dropped it a loooong time ago… Just search on the play store or app store and press uninstall, and get releafed of the frustrations once and for all. That’s my advice.

Personally, I hate this game mode, because of the unfair matchups and unbeatable bots (unless you score your best strike in every room). I would gladly wait a minute or two if I could be matched with real players instead of those unfair scoring bots.
    But I cant stop playing it or use it as a great procrastination tool.  And now I’m on top in Legendary league and just want to try and win it just once.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

My leagues have been “dead” for months now – even the new legendary league didn’t change that. I am at first place in legendary league right now with a little over 200 stars, what is not really impressive. The next player, number two, though has a impressive star count of 37. I won all legendary leagues since release, because I was the only one in there with at least some motivation to play. I won’t complain and I feel sorry all who have a real competition in this league.

@nas76

I wish my league was quiet, I’m in the lead by 130 points but there’s a tussle for second and third place so I have to keep a healthy gap. Everyone below 4th aren’t bothering much.

I too won my two previous legendary leagues, the first one at a canter, the second I had to work harder in the first few days. From the Friday the person in second didn’t push anymore, I had 630 odd points, second had  a touch above 500.

This week I’m on 567 so far, second and third are on 431 and 422 respectively.

My strategy is this; on the Sunday I simply keep in the crowd to guage what sort of week it will be, I then bide my time until the Tuesday evening and then blitz it to go far in the lead (80-100 point lead) then I can keep it ticking over for the remainder of the week and try to maintain the lead.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

Is this “Super streak weekend” Rovio’s understanding of fair game? If i get in level #6 opponent with flock power 696 and full hand of spells? My fp is 443.

@nas76

I had finished level 6 last night, before they added this feature.  The opponents for levels 7, 8 and 9 were definitely harder than they had been earlier in the week, I had to spend 60 gems on level 9 to get through.  It’s certainly a case of dangling a carrot to spend more coins.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Viewing 25 replies - 3,101 through 3,125 (of 3,417 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.